General Discussion Forum

Topic: Does your girlfriend have to be a gamer?

Showing 121 to 134 of 134

AuthorMessage

Ashtrine

121. Posted:

In Soviet Nintendo Life Games play You

▲ ▲

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

122. Posted:

WaltzElf wrote:

[
I met my first wife playing UNO. I then found a different coloured one with the same numbers, added her to the stack, only to get the game reversed on me :'(

Dude that is some funny stuff there..... :D

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

123. Posted:

Ashtrine wrote:

Quote of the Day.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

124. Posted:

Absolutely NOT. I'm not sure I'd want a gf that's a gamer. I tend to keep that part of my life on the DL with the ladies; I'm not sure I could handle a girl as dorky as myself :p

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Kid_A

125. Posted:

cheetahman91 wrote:

Ashtrine wrote:

Quote of the Day.

Of the YEAR, quite possibly :D

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

126. Posted:

slapshot82 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

[
I met my first wife playing UNO. I then found a different coloured one with the same numbers, added her to the stack, only to get the game reversed on me :'(

My first reaction was most definitely NOT laughter, as he kind of sounds serious there. Sure, it's a light way to put it, but what if the underlying events really happened? Your laughter could come off as really insensitive...

I believe it was also you who said that Romance is overrated? Overall, I'd agree...fancy restaurants, overpriced jewelry, etc...dumb crap. Spending time with the woman you love...THAT'S what matters.:)

Asides from that, this topic has gotten REALLY weird. And Starboy still hasn't tried to quote Adam. I want to watch him try. :D

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Rensch

127. Posted:

Well, it's no big deal but if she is, it'd be very cool.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Terra

128. Posted:

If she's a gamer, then that'd be great but if not, then it doesn't matter too much. The more important issue for me is actually getting a girlfriend

Edited on by Terra

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

129. Posted:

Relevant link is relevant: http://wii.ign.com/articles/103/1034452p1.html

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Bankai

130. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

slapshot82 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

[

My first reaction was most definitely NOT laughter, as he kind of sounds serious there. Sure, it's a light way to put it, but what if the underlying events really happened? Your laughter could come off as really insensitive...

I believe it was also you who said that Romance is overrated? Overall, I'd agree...fancy restaurants, overpriced jewelry, etc...dumb crap. Spending time with the woman you love...THAT'S what matters.:)

Asides from that, this topic has gotten REALLY weird. And Starboy still hasn't tried to quote Adam. I want to watch him try. :D

Nah, I only like the colour yellow. I wouldn't be very good at woman Uno. <_<

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

mysteriousbloke

131. Posted:

Some good bits in that, but other points arent great. Useful for any guy desperate enough to need a guide like that.

mysteriousbloke

AuthorMessage

Machu

132. Posted:

I read that article in IGN this morning and immediately realized it was a load of crap. As if you need to be told "don't play a game with jiggling boobs in". Durgh! That's as far as i got, before heading to another site to read something more interesting.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

mysteriousbloke

133. Posted:

yeh if you are sittin there with huge tits splayed across the screen and your girlfriend sittin behind you, its gonna ba a bit awkward. why not just have a girlfriend with big ones? thats what i did...........

mysteriousbloke

AuthorMessage

NotEnoughGolds

134. Posted:

clicketyclick wrote:

You see, Swerd, that's the problem though. Guys who play video games don't want to date girls who game, and guys who don't play video games because they think its nerdy think girls who do must be super lesbian nerds.

What's the resort for girls who aren't nerds but do game, except to pretend they're not gamers by pretending to be bad at it and to pretending to let the guy educate them about this stuff (aka. being ditzy)?

I'm a pretty lazy guy and don't do much besides work, play poker, and play video games.
If a girl kicked ass at video games I would welcome the competition.
I had a girlfriend that wasn't into video games, and I just never talked about video games with her, and rarely played video games with her... a gamer chick would kick ass.
A poker chick would kick ass too.

Edit: Yes, right now, my girlfriend would probably have to be a gamer, because I'm not really pursuing a relationship right now. It would detract too much from my poker playing. If she was a gamer, then I wouldn't mind the decrease in poker time due to an increase in VG time :)

Edited on by NotEnoughGolds

NotEnoughGolds