Forums

Topic: Does Nintendo Need A New Frontman or New Mascot?

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

Popyman

Tasuki wrote:

Does Disney need a new mascot?

Yes, Oswald (or at least let him and Mickey both be on top).

As for this topic...: No. And why do you always post pictures of little girls...? It's getting pretty creepy, man...

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

RoyalBlur

@Tasuki, well actually McDonalds is killing Ronald McDonald in favor a "more modern mascot that more relevant to the youth of today". That was on the web earlier this month.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

Eel

Anyways, I don't think i have seen many busty females (other than samus and mario's ex) in any nintendo game.

Based on previous games released by nintendo, their characters tend to be simple, clean (as in the amount of lines and colors) and charming for one reason or another.

I guess any new character would be created following that trend.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tasuki

@Popyman: Yes Oswald was Disney's first creation but due to circumstances he is not that well known as a Disney character. Although I think Epic Mickey was their attempt at changeing that.

@TokyoRed: I am sure that might be the case but he will more than likely be back. Just look at Jack in the Box. They retired Jack for a few years and than brought him back.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Popyman

Tasuki wrote:

@Popyman: Yes Oswald was Disney's first creation but due to circumstances he is not that well known as a Disney character. Although I think Epic Mickey was their attempt at changeing that.

It wasn't just an attempt, it was an outright success. Even if Oswald isn't seen again (I don't think that will happen) he had his moment to shine and made up with Mickey.

"Sometimes isolation is a good thing, Razputin. It can lead to many important discoveries."--Sasha Nein, Psychonauts3DS FC: 2578-3212-7404Popy's Backloggery!

LordJumpMad

pikmaniac02 wrote:

Vaynard wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Reala wrote:

No.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TeeJay

I can see this thread getting locked soon because of all the "No." quoting.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tasuki

Popyman wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

It wasn't just an attempt, it was an outright success. Even if Oswald isn't seen again (I don't think that will happen) he had his moment to shine and made up with Mickey.

AH ok I have yet to play the game but thats another subject. Of course I will always remember Oswald for the Al Michaels trade lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.