Showing 1 to 20 of 33
1. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:19 BST
Does it look like a Dolphin?
I think it dosent.
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
2. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:24 BST
It most certainly does. Or a Sperm Whale.
3. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:33 BST
Well now that you say it it kinda does. But if you wouldn't have said it I wouldn't have seen it.
Edited on Sun 27th September, 2009 @ 07:40 by Roopa132
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
4. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:35 BST
Ummm. I don't see it.
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
5. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:40 BST
I just made this to show you guys who don't have any imagination
6. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:53 BST
That's a bit of a stretch. You conveniently left out the northern part of Queensland in your trace.
Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket
7. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:54 BST
I still dont think it does.
8. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 08:17 BST
Not really.However it looks a bit like a half-eaten biscuit.
No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.DSiWare Friend Codes:MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466
9. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 08:18 BST
So? And the tailfin isn't there either it'S just an isle. Nodoby said Australia looks exactly like a dolphin it's just shaped like one.
10. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 08:54 BST
Yeah...And Japan looks like a a spider monkey...
11. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:14 BST
korea looks like a rabbit.
12. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:24 BST
Well it does kinda look like a dolphin.
But many countries look like something.
France looks like a starfish and holland like a monkey. And Italy is sometimes called "The Italian Boot".
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
13. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:27 BST
but Italy is the most obvious one.
14. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:39 BST
The Australia drawing looks more like a seahorse to me.
Russia looks like a dog with a law degree & a drink problem.
15. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:50 BST
I wish more people would leave out Northern QueenslandWA, NT and Tas get left out enough as it is... its about time they left out someone else
16. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:52 BST
The Australia drawing looks more like a seahorse to me.Russia looks like a dog with a law degree & a drink problem.
America looks like a middle-aged turtle with a drinking problem and a long-time marriage which is bitterly crumbling around him who after a night of drinking and soul-searching had a life-changing epiphane which forced him to realisation that he is controller of his destiny and the only approval he needs is his own.
17. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 14:22 BST
Oh, my God, you're right! Australia is shaped like a bottlenosed dolphin. How could I have not noticed?
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
My Backloggery | StarBlog
My latest review: Drakkhen (SNES)
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
24 and proud =)
To each their own
18. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 15:31 BST
I think it looks like a flannel, wet obviously.
Edit: or possibly a corn flake.
Edited on Sun 27th September, 2009 @ 15:32 by Stevie
This is good
19. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 15:41 BST
It's defiantly not a Cheerio!
20. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 16:53 BST
Pakistan looks like Jesus.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)