Showing 1 to 20 of 33
1. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:19 BST
Does it look like a Dolphin?
I think it dosent.
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
2. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:24 BST
It most certainly does. Or a Sperm Whale.
3. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:33 BST
Well now that you say it it kinda does. But if you wouldn't have said it I wouldn't have seen it.
Edited on Sun 27th September, 2009 @ 07:40 by Roopa132
Probably getting a Vita with LBP soon...
4. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:35 BST
Ummm. I don't see it.
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
5. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:40 BST
I just made this to show you guys who don't have any imagination
6. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:53 BST
That's a bit of a stretch. You conveniently left out the northern part of Queensland in your trace.
Nintendo Network ID: Edwicket
7. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 07:54 BST
I still dont think it does.
8. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 08:17 BST
Not really.However it looks a bit like a half-eaten biscuit.
No-one can hear Bohemian Rhapsody without singing along.DSiWare Friend Codes:MvsDK:MMA-524212537307 UNO!-3953-7295-2611Suujin Taisen Number Battles-034586240750 Dragon Quest Wars-0732-4886-6231Bomberman:Blitz-163443150466
9. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 08:18 BST
So? And the tailfin isn't there either it'S just an isle. Nodoby said Australia looks exactly like a dolphin it's just shaped like one.
10. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 08:54 BST
Yeah...And Japan looks like a a spider monkey...
11. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:14 BST
korea looks like a rabbit.
12. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:24 BST
Well it does kinda look like a dolphin.
But many countries look like something.
France looks like a starfish and holland like a monkey. And Italy is sometimes called "The Italian Boot".
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
13. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:27 BST
but Italy is the most obvious one.
14. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:39 BST
The Australia drawing looks more like a seahorse to me.
Russia looks like a dog with a law degree & a drink problem.
15. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:50 BST
I wish more people would leave out Northern QueenslandWA, NT and Tas get left out enough as it is... its about time they left out someone else
Musics to set the tone: Think, Dance, Relax
16. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 09:52 BST
The Australia drawing looks more like a seahorse to me.Russia looks like a dog with a law degree & a drink problem.
America looks like a middle-aged turtle with a drinking problem and a long-time marriage which is bitterly crumbling around him who after a night of drinking and soul-searching had a life-changing epiphane which forced him to realisation that he is controller of his destiny and the only approval he needs is his own.
17. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 14:22 BST
Oh, my God, you're right! Australia is shaped like a bottlenosed dolphin. How could I have not noticed?
I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own
18. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 15:31 BST
I think it looks like a flannel, wet obviously.
Edit: or possibly a corn flake.
Edited on Sun 27th September, 2009 @ 15:32 by Stevie
This is good
19. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 15:41 BST
It's defiantly not a Cheerio!
20. Posted: Sun 27th Sep 2009 16:53 BST
Pakistan looks like Jesus.
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)