Forums

Topic: Do you smoke?

Posts 121 to 131 of 131

The_Fox

Sean+Aaron wrote:

I went out with someone one who smoked and at the end of our date we got to smooching and it was so disgusting that I had to stop and tell her how gross it was. She was a bit taken aback, but seriously I was going to be sick! .

No second date with her then, I take it?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Corbs

It's hard to feel sorry for someone who goes out with and kisses a smoker when they know that the person smokes. I have a friend that was recently griping about this girl he's dating being a smoker and what does he do every five minutes? Sticks a dip of nasty ass snuff in his lip.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

Devil_Hunter_Dante

Corbie wrote:

It's hard to feel sorry for someone who goes out with and kisses a smoker when they know that the person smokes. I have a friend that was recently griping about this girl he's dating being a smoker and what does he do every five minutes? Sticks a dip of nasty ass snuff in his lip.

Couldn't say it better myself ! I know people like that.

Devil_Hunter_Dante

The_Fox

Corbie wrote:

Snuff is even more foul than cigarettes are. Nothing more attractive than someone spitting a stream of tobacco saliva on the ground every few minutes. Gross.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Machu

I freak out if I get a tiny strand of tobacco in my mouth, yuk! Chewing it?! No ta. spit's pa-ding!

Rawr!

Devil_Hunter_Dante

@The Fox
I have to agree. I live in hickville literally. Nothing worse than seeing what could be an attractive woman with that crap in her mouth.

Devil_Hunter_Dante

BleachFan

From what I've learned, chewing tabacco has VERY small bits of broken glass in it that help to slightly cut your lip and allow the chemicals to directly seep into your blood stream... Idk I'm guessing that was some sort of scare tactic that my health teacher used.
Anyhoo, no. I don't smoke and I never will.
The only people I lose respect for when they smoke is teenagers.
No, you don't look "cool"
No, it's not "fun"
No, it doesn't make you more "adult."

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

theblackdragon

BleachFan888 wrote:

From what I've learned, chewing tabacco has VERY small bits of broken glass in it that help to slightly cut your lip and allow the chemicals to directly seep into your blood stream... Idk I'm guessing that was some sort of scare tactic that my health teacher used.

it's an urban myth. here it is on Snopes (that particular article covers a few myths about cigarettes and stuff, including fiberglass in cigs and smokeless tobacco). incidentally, here's a very similar one about the gold flakes in Goldschlager. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Sean_Aaron

Well, I hadn't ever kissed a smoker to that point (knowingly) so I didn't know what to expect. It was a rude shock! I also think people would tend to be less judgemental about smoking if it wasn't for the fact that it's an activity that impacts people around the smoker whether they like it or not.

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Machu

Couldn't agree more. I don't even let my nieces see me smoke, nor does my brother, it's all kept outside the house. Some people though just don't care and I hate them for being so selfish, smoking round their kids, disgusting behaviour.

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.