Topic: Do you smoke?

Posts 101 to 120 of 136

Corbs

I do smoke salmon from time to time. But I don't kiss them so it's okay.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

Sean_Aaron

I cannae believe I didnae do more than a two-letter reply to this.

I've never smoked other than grass which was okay until the last time I got high when I had a pretty bad trip and then swore off that as well (not that I was a regular user or ever purchased it myself, I just wouldn't refuse a joint if anyone was passing one around).

I've had a girlfriend who smoked without my knowledge (very occasional cigarette and excellent hygine -- I was shocked when I found out; by that time we had already split up; probably because I was a pretty opinonated git back then).

I went out with someone one who smoked and at the end of our date we got to smooching and it was so disgusting that I had to stop and tell her how gross it was. She was a bit taken aback, but seriously I was going to be sick! Needless to say I find it completely revolting and whilst I don't automatically have a bad opinion of someone just because they smoke, as with drinking it's just not something I see any attraction in or like to be around.

BLOG, mail: sean@seansworld.scot
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Machu

You might as well lock this one too, it had for more offensive comments in than the booze one. Meanwhile, I'm goin' for a fag!

Untitled

Rawr!

SwerdMurd

@Machu - relatively sure the term is fug...at least in Baltimore back when I heard it used. Who knows honestly?

I'm like 99% done w/ cigarettes...I can almost always make it past the month part until that one night I happen to want to drink with people that smoke...then it's back to day 1. But yeah--I hate them. Curse being a weak-willed, impressionable 12 year old with middle-school friends.

I dunno if I'll ever stop smokin' weed...too helpful in my game design inspiration, just generally enjoy it too much to want to stop. Honestly, if they made alcohol enforced-illegal tomorrow it wouldn't bug me much--I'm covered.

Edited on by SwerdMurd

-Swerd Murd

Owner of VINTAGE Games. http://www.vintagegames.us

SeniorDingDong

I used to smoke a lot for about five years. What began to avoid financial failure, my plan to reduce it ended in quitting smoking entirely . Took me five (horribly) days to get "clean", then another two (insanely horribly) weeks to resist the mental willing to smoke.

Since then, two years ago, I never smoked again.

SeniorDingDong

zane

Yup I smoke cigarettes and cigars and it's my own choice and my own business. Same as alcohol everything is nice and cool in small dozes. At least I'm not overweight that s**t is lethal more lethal than smoking and drinking combined. I'm disturbed by smoking when eating or outside so I try to show people some respect while I'm smoking myself, sensitive nose u know. Overweight people should try to do that to, Passive fatness is nasty.

Edited on by zane

Old Nintendofan from up north...

Machu

I recently discovered that eating ham sandwiches my whole life, may give me bowel-cancer. What an idiot I've been.
Also, I recently discovered that slurping hot tea can give you throat-cancer, it is only now I see the error of my ways. Shame on me.

Rawr!

SonicMaster

NO. I never will. I was horrified when I discovered my 15 yr old cousin had been smoking since second grade. I couldn't accept it for a while, and my outlook on her really shifted. She doesn't even care how her family will feel if she dies.

Edited on by SonicMaster

SonicMaster

Metang

I don't smoke, but my dad does. He made me take a puff when I was four, and I ran to my room coughing like I was sick. I wouldn't go anywhere near him for weeks. ._.

Images speak louder than words.
YouTube: TheLegendaryPirate
Email: e.123.omega.0@gmail.com

StarBoy91

Smoking should be illegal! I've never done it, I'm aware of the dangers of it, and I don't think I ever will smoke in my life ever!!! Not to mention, it kills people!
So, let's follow the motto and relax:
Untitled

I probably forgot to warn you all: some things I take very seriously, and not always in a calm way either.

I am StarBoy91, and I love all things 16-bit =)
My Backloggery | StarBlog
Massive retro gamer with a heart
To each their own

Machu

@Swerd_Murd: Snap. I don't even smoke in the daytime anymore, I could easily give up if I wanted to. But Scooby likes a snack in the evening, playing games stoned is sweet!

@Metang: 4?! Woah that's a harsh lesson so early in life. My Dad did the usual thing when I was 14 and forced me to smoke the entire pack of cigarettes he found in my room. It wasn't nice, and I really disliked him for it, but it didn't stop me.

When I was teen, you were strange if you didn't smoke. I hope that has changed now. I hear they are FINALLY planning on removing the cigarette shelf thingies that are in every shop. Bit late if you ask me, but hey, we're learning, slowly.

Rawr!

Metang

I don't get the appeal of smoking. It makes your breathing MUCH harder (especially at an older age), and if you smoke regularly, it has a nasty effect on you looks-wise as well.

Images speak louder than words.
YouTube: TheLegendaryPirate
Email: e.123.omega.0@gmail.com

JTC-Pingas

I see no reason to. It's not worth the damage it does to your lungs.

JTC-Pingas

JTC-Pingas

Machu wrote:

You might as well lock this one too, it had for more offensive comments in than the booze one. Meanwhile, I'm goin' for a fag!

Untitled

Lol Nice!

JTC-Pingas

Fatal error: Call to a member function url() on null in /var/www/dgp-beta/themes/v10/templates/forum/topic/reply.php on line 33