Showing 1 to 20 of 38
1. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 21:01 BST
Get the Flash Player to see this player.
Post if you really like waffles, panckes, or french toast.I like pancakes.
Edited on Sun 18th October, 2009 @ 21:13 by Toon_Link
2. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 21:12 BST
I like French Toast.
[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.
Backloggery My LP Youtube
3. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 21:19 BST
You spell pancakes wrong in the video lol.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
4. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 21:19 BST
I used to have French toast, but then I started eating buns and bread.
I am StarBoy91, passionate about video games, big retrophile, and fan of all things 16-bit; may your day shine brightly
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
5. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 21:34 BST
Yes. Waffles, Pancakes and French Toast.
6. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:04 BST
Yeah I like waffles.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
7. Posted: Sun 18th Oct 2009 22:22 BST
Do I ever!!
What's this bit for again?
8. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 02:30 BST
I LOVE PANCAKES!!!
Enjoy the CHEESE of life.
9. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 13:25 BST
Pancakes are the best.
But I like waffles too. French toast is nice but panckaes and waffles are the best.
Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358
10. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 13:28 BST
Especially birds'eye potato waffles with ketchup.
11. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 14:44 BST
French Toast > Pancakes > Waffles.
I hate it when I get French Toast at a resteraunt and they undercook it so the center is gooey. I always ask for it "well done" and the wait(ress) always gives me that WTF look.
Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker
12. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 14:47 BST
yes! waffles are delicious
Edited on Tue 20th October, 2009 @ 21:26 by nintendojoe
"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll."- Shigeru Miyamoto
13. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 14:47 BST
Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.
I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!
14. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:29 BST
The real authentic Belgian waffles are still the best. Especially with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
15. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 18:38 BST
Oooh, I wonder what random food item will be awarded its own thread next, I can't wait to find out!
16. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 21:41 BST
I didn't make it.
17. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 21:46 BST
I prefer pancakes. with ENERGON!!! NOM NOM NOM!!!
18. Posted: Mon 19th Oct 2009 21:46 BST
Yeah. I like Waffle House waffles the best.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
19. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 13:09 BST
I like all of them, but I'm not a fan of the already made pancakes and waffles you find cello-wrapped on the shelf at the grocery stores in the UK -- what's up with that?
BLOG, mail: email@example.com
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron
20. Posted: Tue 20th Oct 2009 13:23 BST
Yeah steer clear of those babies, they are rubbish. I can't understand how lazy you gotta be to not make your own pancakes.I mean there pretty easy to make,taste great and are a lot cheaper than those plastic ones.