Showing 41 to 60 of 131
41. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:20 BST
Leaking? Ergh... ok, I'll work on it...
/me proceeds to neglect some electrical products
Back in a bit!!!
42. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:21 BST
But are any of them leaking? you win this time, Machu
Edited on Thu 28th October, 2010 @ 23:21 by CanisWolfred
Doesn't talk about games.
Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"
43. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:23 BST
I posted before the edit. sigh
"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"My Backloggery
44. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:24 BST
That tingling sensation you're all feeling throughout your entire bodies?That's just the Axo cravings setting in.
I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat [21:17] dead chat runs away[21:17] dead chat has left the conversation
45. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:26 BST
I have to go to bed now, so here's your assignment:
I want 5,000 words on my desk by noon on Saturday.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
46. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:27 BST
Error 404: Essay not found
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
47. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:28 BST
5,000 words on my desk.
Edited on Thu 28th October, 2010 @ 23:30 by SuperMarioFan96
48. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:30 BST
@James: Understood! Noon on Saturday, I'm on it!
49. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:31 BST
I WIN END OF THREAD!
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
50. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:33 BST
No idea what this thread is about, but....
The word "Gem" is overused.
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371
51. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:37 BST
/me just realized something
3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
52. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:39 BST
A collection of leaky batteries. 5000 words? What is this PROSTROSODY?!Could it be?! D:
53. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:40 BST
here's my paper, James. it actually doesn't have 5,000 words, though. it has OVER 9,000!
54. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:40 BST
On a pretty girl, yes.
On the chest of a hulking Scotsman? Not so much.
Follow a cow?
You cannot #StopGamerGate
3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260 | Nintendo Network ID: edhe84
55. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:45 BST
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.
56. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:45 BST
You just lost the thread and all other threads from here on.
57. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 00:09 BST
58. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 00:26 BST
Yes, I find red hair very attractive.
My batteries are leaking because of a red-head right now.
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.
59. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 00:28 BST
But does the carpet match the drapes?
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
60. Posted: Fri 29th Oct 2010 00:30 BST
I know a red head. She's not really that cute though Grahh my batteries are leaking as well
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥