My red hair is leaking.

So the carpet doesn't match the drapes?

HolyMackerel

blink83

What is this? BOUDIN!

BUY SOMETHIN WILL YA!

retired_account

JayArr wrote:

Finding a cute red-head in real life is harder than finding an albino tree sloth in the desert while blind folded.

Fun Fact: You can use Pepsi to dissolve the corrosive goo that leaks from batteries.

Thank you for multiplying my fear of Pepsi by 1000.

how did I miss this thread D:

retired_account

Faildude

pixelman wrote:

JayArr wrote:

Finding a cute red-head in real life is harder than finding an albino tree sloth in the desert while blind folded.

Fun Fact: You can use Pepsi to dissolve the corrosive goo that leaks from batteries.

So what? Is your body made of "the corrosive goo that leaks from batteries"?
Did you know that carbonated water and any carbonated drink can dissolve teeth?

Signature removed by the moderation team - In case of any further violations you will face serious consequences.

Raylax

Faildude wrote:

pixelman wrote:

JayArr wrote:

So what? Is your body made of "the corrosive goo that leaks from batteries"?
Did you know that carbonated water and any carbonated drink can dissolve teeth?

True, but fortunately I tend to just swallow drinks rather than soak my mouth in them for several hours.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Jaz007

Yes, redheads are some of the best people you will ever meet. If you see one you should be very very attracted to them.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

Electricmastro

If you have NOT seen One Piece Episode 4 and don't want to see spoilers, then don't watch this:

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Electricmastro

CanisWolfred wrote:

It's 4 episodes in. Not much of a Spoiler, really.

True, but there could always be that chance that someone started somewhere after it because it's over 500 episodes.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.