Showing 1 to 20 of 131
1. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 22:55 BST
My batteries are leaking.
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
2. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 22:56 BST
i love red hair. sadly, i am a brunette, though, so red color washes out and then turns my hair orangey-blonde in the sun :/
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
3. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 22:56 BST
Stop going off-topic: are your batteries leaking?
4. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 22:58 BST
Okay... sorry I only like Purple Hair
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
5. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 22:58 BST
/me leaks his batteries all over James Nope
Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
6. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 22:58 BST
The batteries in my wireless mouse leaked. Am I doing it right? D:
edit: red hair is nice, yes. omg i dont get it D:
Edited on Thu 28th October, 2010 @ 22:59 by Machu
7. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 22:58 BST
Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)
8. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 22:59 BST
Redheads are cute. >:3
That depends on which batteries you are referring to.
I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat [21:17] dead chat runs away[21:17] dead chat has left the conversation
9. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:00 BST
@Machu is the winner of this thread.
I dyed a little of my hair red a few weeks ago, and it looked quite good. I'm thinking of going completely red soon.
10. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:00 BST
What the hell is...
I love red heads. They're easier to spot in cro- I mean they look better on my...
I like red hair. And no, my batteries are definitely not leaking.
...Wolf O'Donnel later crashed his Gundam, and went back to flying Wolfens...
I am the Wolf...Red
11. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:00 BST
what is this nonsense about leaky batteries? D: my refrigerator is running, i should go catch it
12. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:01 BST
@TBD Quickly, before it gets away.
My cables are tied up neatly.
13. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:02 BST
/me clutches his batteries to stop the leakage D:
14. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:02 BST
Does anyone have Prince Albert in a can?
15. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:03 BST
Yay! What do I win?
16. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:03 BST
I used to, dragon, but Queen Victoria ate him.
17. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:04 BST
Don't worry, I flushed him out.
18. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:04 BST
Yes, that's all well and good, but do you like red hair?
19. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:06 BST
My brother's ex-girlfriend has red hair.
20. Posted: Thu 28th Oct 2010 23:06 BST
I love red heads. They're always so cute and pretty :3
And ... my batteries are leaking ... I guess .......... god I'm so confused D:
The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.