Posts 21 to 40 of 40

Matillion

Viewtiful_Joe wrote:

Uh oh.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you.
http://backloggery.com/Matillion
3DS FC - 1719 3275 2374

DarkLloyd

so thats what suasage fest means on here O.O and this thread has quite a bit of ladies on here o.o i think im going to run away

Edited on by DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

grumblebuzzz

Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it, but a kiss is even deadlier if you mean it.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

LordJumpMad

Its starting to feel alot like christmas

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

shingi_70

grumblebuzzz wrote:

Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it, but a kiss is even deadlier if you mean it.

#%Y$ just got real. /deep

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

DarkLloyd

shingi_70 wrote:

grumblebuzzz wrote:

#%Y$ just got real. /deep

i know it means something the way that was typed but i still cant figure it out, so much for being an adult lol

DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

theblackdragon wrote:

@BlackFira: Batman Returns, come onnnnnnnnn u_____u

errrr Poisin Ivy????????????????/ i dont think i still get it nor have I, oh wait is that title one of the 90's batman movies ?

Edited on by DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

theblackdragon

@BlackFira: "Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it" was a line Batman said to Catwoman in Batman Returns — she had replied with "A kiss can be deadlier if you mean it"... later on in the movie, when Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle wind up dancing together (at Shreck's ball iirc) she winds up saying the line Batman had said to her, and he repeats the line Catwoman had said to him — that's the point where both characters suddenly know exactly who the other is.
son i am disappoint

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LzWinky

grumblebuzzz wrote:

It can also be deadly if you are Baldr

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DarkLloyd

theblackdragon wrote:

@BlackFira: "Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it" was a line Batman said to Catwoman in Batman Returns — she had replied with "A kiss can be deadlier if you mean it"... later on in the movie, when Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle wind up dancing together (at Shreck's ball iirc) she winds up saying the line Batman had said to her, and he repeats the line Catwoman had said to him — that's the point where both characters suddenly know exactly who the other is.
son i am disappoint

well its been a while since i seen it and i dont own it on blu-ray to remember the line over and over again

DarkLloyd

shingi_70

BlackFira wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

son i am disappoint

well its been a while since i seen it and i dont own it on blu-ray to remember the line over and over again

But only one of the batman movies takes place during christmas. (though I consider both burton films as holiday films)

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

sykotek wrote:

Just noticed how similar these songs are and I miss the days that a superhero movie would have a song wrote just for it.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Rensch

If there is a hot girl standing under it, sure.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

sykotek

@shingi_70: Works better with the Seal video playing muted and the other song playing in the background than the other way around. More than a few LOL moments to be had, all told.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

JayArr

Darn, I found 5 differnent hilarious mistletoe related images and not one of them are NL appropriate. xP

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.