Forums

Topic: Do you have any Pets?

Posts 101 to 114 of 114

TwillightPrince

i have got a dog (golden retriever, 4 years old) and a cat (dont know much about her )

and of course some other dogs on my nintendo ds.

TwillightPrince

Funky_Gamer

Not any more. I use to have 3 cats but they all died.
Want to hear how? Ok so...
the first one died from old age when I was very young.
the next was eaten by a cyote. (sorry if I mispelled) Weird thing is, half of the outside was left over.
And the last one died from kidney disease.

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

NotEnoughGolds

Mr. Snowball is a huge Mozilla fan, too:
Untitled

NotEnoughGolds

Magi

Funky+Gamer wrote:

the next was eaten by a cyote. (sorry if I mispelled) Weird thing is, half of the outside was left over.

Coyotes don't like hairballs either. oh, and my condolences

I had a dog die from, what we thought, was kidney disease. He was an awesome dog too. Much better than the retarded one I have now.

Magi

ToadFan

I have a Bichon Frise Dog .

ToadFan

Vendetta

Toad+Fan+101 wrote:

I have a Bichon Frise Dog .

Best dogs ever.

I used to work with a breeder and show her dogs in the NY circuit back in the day.

Vendetta

Toon_Link

My family got two puppies today. We can't really tell what breed they are, the lady we bought them from said they are a German Shepard-Collie mix, but what ever. Anyway, they're adorable, here are some pics of them. (Beware of adorable induced tooth aches.)

Untitled
This is Jello.

Untitled
This is Jo-Jo.

I love 'em. :3

Edited on by Toon_Link

Toon_Link

Despair1087

no pets allowed in my new apartment, so i had to give my dog away... so now i just have an emperor scorpion named Yoshi.

Why lie? I'm a Nintendo fanboy.
I prefer jumping on my enemies rather than shooting at them.

3DS FC: 4554-0003-3637

Bobpie

I have two kittens:
Melody
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
And Harmony
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
She LOVES going behind that couch...

Vaynard wrote:

In NZ are they (ferrets) all over the place? Like wild ones? They do get into everything. My buddy had a couple of them that he named Ren and Stimpy

Yes, and stoats too. They eat native bird eggs and stuff...

Edited on by Bobpie

The Pie O' Bob be watching you...

sykotek

I didn't even know there was another pet thread, I had made one not too long ago.
@Bobpie: Your cats are cute! My cat has a red M&M tag I bought for him while I was in Vegas, dogtags and an engraved leather collar with his name on it. He's an indoor only cat though.
@Toon Link: Your puppies are cute too. My teeth hurt, but I think its from candy.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Tails

I have a dog nammed pappy. He's a pug that we found about several years ago. He had very abusive owners and we paid them to take pappy back home with us. Since then he has been like the best dog i have ever had. He's so smart sometimes it makes me feel like an idiot. Like one time i was looking around for my shoe my dog heard me and he than barked and dragged my shoe over to me cause he found it. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImag...

Edited on by Tails

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

R-L-A-George

@Terra and Whoknow, LOL.

I have two dogs currently, my half lab, half chow(?) Ginger and a half lahsa apso(everybody thought he was part Shihtzu), half palmaranian Tuffy .. My family has four dogs all together, multiple hamsters and a pet snail, not kidding about the snail.

The hamsters were a adventure, my sister was givin' a male long haired syrian teddy bear hamster that she named Remy. Thats how it started, then we ended up with his mate, Milly and two sons, Rufus and Squinty.(actually son and daughter). Well we had keep Remy and Milly together for a bit, anybody can guess what happened. We had a litter and we also found out that Squity was a girl and she was in a cage with Rufus since they were tiny, that was weird, actually I don't think they did anything other than disagree and sometimes cuddle at night. Well we found out Squinty was a girl because of her father but her litter didn't survive and shortly after she died. I had to give up Rufus because my sister's friend wanted a hamster he loved his new home, especially the wood floors XD. I got a choice out of Milly's first litter, that we had. I got Yuki which was so adorable, handsomely coloured and surprisingly smart. The second litter, we tempararely had one nicknamed franky and hopefully he was taken care of well by his family. Remy died and we gave up Milly along with her second litter. Yuki was the last, I went ahead and let one of my sister's friends have him. Yuki was happy, he shared a cage with a ferret and got along remarkably well with the ferret, they even groomed each other :3, so cute, I would of love to see that. Yuki, died do to a accident with a hammer.

LOL Remy, Rufus and Yuki were named after animated rodents.Yuki from Fruits Basket, Rufus from Kimpossible and Remy from Ratatouile.)

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

3DS

av got 1 cat called trix

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

Rensch

@Toon Link: Those puppies remember me a lot of when my own dog was still a puppy, they look a lot like it. It was equally vague as to what crossbreed it was.

Particularly the bottom one looks similar.

@BopBie: I liekz ur kittehs.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.