Forums

Topic: Do you dream?

Posts 41 to 44 of 44

Chris_Davis

I seem to remember a dream of mine a night now. They are mainly about killing someone or spending quality time with my girl friend. My most recent dream I can remember is:
I was at Folkestone town center and there was a HUGE crowd of people around a dead body, this body had a knife in it and it turned out to be Wallace, an old school friend of mine, I picked up the knife and made sure he was dead... maybe this is bad to dream of but its good to release my anger at night in a dream than in real life.

Chris_Davis

Atlantis1982

Just recently I had a dream where I was in a post-apocalypse world where everywhere you see is epic sized piles of snow everywhere, and the pile was as tall as skyscrapers, and I was just living off my days in that kind of setting.

Atlantis1982

Wiiperson11

I usually dream of me being in school with my girlfriend and then suddenly im naked but no one notices so I put my hands on my d*#$ and wait till it's time to go home. ITS REALLY WEIRD I KNOW!
Then sometimes i dream just saving people or being with other girl cheating my girlfriend. LOL

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

y2josh

I dreamed that me and my cousin had the power to teleport back in time last night. For some reason we decided to go back and stop the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We concentrated real hard and ended up in a house full of Japanese people. I looked out the window and saw the bomb falling and then it hit and my skin started peeling away, but everyone else was alive and trying to help me. I woke up after I started burning. Weird dream.

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.