Forums

Topic: Do you believe in beer?

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

Shrapmo

Bankai wrote:

There are a lot of myths around that suggest beer doesn't exist. But there are also a lot of people that would swear under penalty of death that they had seen it, this 'nectar of the Gods'

So which side do you sit on?

My borther-in-law brews this substance for God himself! I have seen it being created and I know for a fact that it contains mystical properties. Have my lips touched this holy beverage you ask? Of course! But don't tell God.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

Eel

Oh, someone has been watching "Ancient Beer", I see.

Untitled

Still, until I see a real photograph of beer, I'd say it's just a myth.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Chrono_Cross

Vodka is my girlfriend. But she's imaginary.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

kkslider5552000

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Vodka is my girlfriend. But she's imaginary.

As that's the name of the character in my avatar, I should save this for future reference.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Bankai

Shrapmo wrote:

Bankai wrote:

There are a lot of myths around that suggest beer doesn't exist. But there are also a lot of people that would swear under penalty of death that they had seen it, this 'nectar of the Gods'

So which side do you sit on?

My borther-in-law brews this substance for God himself! I have seen it being created and I know for a fact that it contains mystical properties. Have my lips touched this holy beverage you ask? Of course! But don't tell God.

Did... Did... Did you feel holy?

Omega

I only believe in malt beer.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

Bankai

Beer is tall tall tall the biggest person in the land.
Brick by brick, stone by stone.
Fetch more water, fetch more sand, biggest person in the land.

This is going to be interesting. A special cookie for the person to get this reference right first.

On topic: I thought I saw a beer in the wild today. But when I grabbed the bottle and tried to take a drink it was
empty

The search continues.

Edited on by Bankai

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.