General Discussion Forum

Topic: Do you believe in beer?

Showing 1 to 13 of 13

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

1. Posted:

There are a lot of myths around that suggest beer doesn't exist. But there are also a lot of people that would swear under penalty of death that they had seen it, this 'nectar of the Gods'

So which side do you sit on? :O

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

2. Posted:

What are you talking about?

Everyone knows beer is just an old wives' tale.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

3. Posted:

Morphtroid wrote:

What are you talking about?

Everyone knows beer is just an old wives' tale.

I hope you are wrong D:

There's no proof beer doesn't exist and EVERY culture in the world shares a beer in its myths. Coincidence? I think not.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shrapmo

4. Posted:

Bankai wrote:

There are a lot of myths around that suggest beer doesn't exist. But there are also a lot of people that would swear under penalty of death that they had seen it, this 'nectar of the Gods'

So which side do you sit on? :O

My borther-in-law brews this substance for God himself! I have seen it being created and I know for a fact that it contains mystical properties. Have my lips touched this holy beverage you ask? Of course! But don't tell God.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Morphbug

5. Posted:

Oh, someone has been watching "Ancient Beer", I see.

Untitled

Still, until I see a real photograph of beer, I'd say it's just a myth.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

6. Posted:

Vodka is my girlfriend. But she's imaginary. :(

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

7. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Vodka is my girlfriend. But she's imaginary. :(

As that's the name of the character in my avatar, I should save this for future reference.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

8. Posted:

Shrapmo wrote:

Bankai wrote:

There are a lot of myths around that suggest beer doesn't exist. But there are also a lot of people that would swear under penalty of death that they had seen it, this 'nectar of the Gods'

So which side do you sit on? :O

My borther-in-law brews this substance for God himself! I have seen it being created and I know for a fact that it contains mystical properties. Have my lips touched this holy beverage you ask? Of course! But don't tell God.

:O

Did... Did... Did you feel holy?

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

9. Posted:

LAZY GREY & KEN OATH - Have A Beer

MAB

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Omega

10. Posted:

I only believe in malt beer.

Ωɱɛɡɑ

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mudjo

11. Posted:

Is this a meta for something?

This is a signature.
I mentioned signatures, which makes this a meta-signature,
A meta-signature mentioning meta-signatures is a meta-meta-signature.
Hence, this signature is infinitely meta. Does Meta-Knight have a self-awareness of his own name?

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8084-2308

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

12. Posted:

Beer is tall tall tall the biggest person in the land.
Brick by brick, stone by stone.
Fetch more water, fetch more sand, biggest person in the land.

This is going to be interesting. A special cookie for the person to get this reference right first.

On topic: I thought I saw a beer in the wild today. But when I grabbed the bottle and tried to take a drink it was
empty :-(

The search continues.

Edited on by Bankai

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

13. Posted:

Haven't you already asked about this 'Nectar of the Gods' in a recent topic?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

Sorry, this topic has been locked.