Forums

Topic: Disliked Games You Like?

Posts 81 to 97 of 97

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Banker-Style

Other M
Epic Mickey 2

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Sjoerd

CapnPancakes wrote:

Star Fox Command was actually my first Star Fox game. I rather enjoyed all the multiple paths and endings, plus getting to play as multiple characters like Wolf and Falco was neat.

Yes!! I think it's a great game, I really liked the strategy mechanic of choosing paths for your teammates. I like 64 Lylat wars best though.

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

therick112

Power of Illusion

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7214-8228

BetaRabbit64

Wii Play
New Super Mario Bros.
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (both episodes)
Sonic Unleashed (Wii/PS2 version)
Super Monkey Ball 3D
Super Paper Mario
Sonic Riders
Pokemon Sapphire

BetaRabbit64

My Nintendo: βRabbit64

Jaz007

Dark Void, I really enjoyed that game. I still want a sequel.

Jaz007

I-U

TwistedRabbit wrote:

Super Paper Mario

Being much more into action RPGs than I was back when Super Paper Mario released, I think I should give it another shot. I wasn't very fair to it when I first played it as I was expecting turn-based as in Thousand Year Door.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

I tried to like Star Fox Command, but the strategy stuff just became too much to handle in the harder difficulties.

Also, the story, while enjoyable, was a mess to wrap my head around, IIRC...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RoryLee

Red Steel. The only thing that really irked me was not being able to skip cutscenes.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RR529

I think I'll say the NSMB games (although I've only played 1 & Wii).

Okay, they're not critically disliked, and I understand that most of the complaints against the series is more "not up to Mario standards", rather than "these games suck", but I'm going to go ahead and roll with it anyways.

They aren't anything more than just classic Mario style gameplay, but since I really don't expect anything more than that, I'm not dissapointed. (TBH, I find 2D Mario games to be better for "pick up & play", than the 3D games, and think I'd enjoy MSMB2 more than SM3DL)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

CrazyOtto

Namco Museum compilations, except for the GBA ones, the GBA compilations deserve all the negativity they get. I enjoy all the other Namco Museum compilations though.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

OptometristLime

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I tried to like Star Fox Command, but the strategy stuff just became too much to handle in the harder difficulties.

Also, the story, while enjoyable, was a mess to wrap my head around, IIRC...

You are approaching the topic of this thread, if not quite answering to it.

I-U wrote:

TwistedRabbit wrote:

Super Paper Mario

Being much more into action RPGs than I was back when Super Paper Mario released, I think I should give it another shot. I wasn't very fair to it when I first played it as I was expecting turn-based as in Thousand Year Door.

Curiously, I have the exact same musings - having sold SPM years ago.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

TheKingOfTown

I actually really like Super Paper Mario. It really doesn't deserve the hate it got imo.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

DreamyViridi

Super Paper Mario
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Skyward Sword
Donkey Kong Country Returns*
Pokémon Gen 5

These games are a few I feel get either too much hate or hated for stupid reasons.
*DKCR still gets cr*p for the lack of K.Rool. Apparently, some people who want variety don't want changes...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SomeBitTripFan

Metroid Prime 2
Metroid II: Return of Samus
Super Paper Mario
Sonic Heroes
Yoshi

Most of these have all ready been covered. If I can think of any more I'll add them.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.