Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 961 to 980 of 4,151

Drawdler

Today in itself is rather disappointing
But then again, it's only 2 AM... But I was unable to sleep and now I'm... Reading TV Tropes...
I think that today will end up being an all-around good day because I'm getting The Chase Begins and I'll probably kick back and watch WIR again, but I don't think that there can be a bigger "disappointment" today. I mean I was just starting to get a better sleep schedule after months of improper sleep, and now I'm being stupid and ruining it. On the other hand, maybe I can just have an all nighter instead, that's always fun... (not really, it used to be)

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

iwanttodie
This exists.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AccessibleDaydream

My schools' spring dance is in less than a week, and I still don't have a date. To make matters worse/better, I 'm the President of SGA at my school.

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Mickey

Alright, this technically counts as last night but I was just laying on my bed, trying to get some sleep until a thought (Once again, 'rather not say) and I was revolted at myself and I literally slapped myself three times so my conscience would get off my back. Basically, sometimes I disgust myself...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

CanisWolfred

Strange thoughts run through my head all the time. So long as I never feel the urge to act on them though, I've stopped seeing it as a problem.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mickey

I just want to make this clear. It wasn't just strange, it was downright despicable! And no matter how many times I don't act on it, it still sickens me that there is a part of me that thought that. I'm disappointed in myself. Thanks for trying to console me anyway...

The Mousekeloggery

HawkeyeWii

Having to see so many Call of Duty arguments on this site.
Whenever COD gets brought up in any thread... oh no.... it always leads to fights... go figure. Maybe that is a sign that it just needs to be talked about on some other site entirely.
Well that was my disappoint of the day.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Mickey

I'm starting to grow a beard and I'm almost certain it'll look bad on me. Unless it turns out I'm the next Jonathan Frakes...

The Mousekeloggery

Jaz007

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I'm starting to grow a beard and I'm almost certain it'll look bad on me. Unless it turns out I'm the next Jonathan Frakes...

I'm confused as to why you don't shave it off. Why are you keeping it?

Jaz007

Mickey

Jaz007 wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I'm confused as to why you don't shave it off. Why are you keeping it?

It's still in it's early stages. Like an infection...

The Mousekeloggery

CanisWolfred

Can't really think of much of anything to post in my blog since I made it. My brain's been fried for a while now...also, I almost got sick when I was at work, and I'm not sure why. I feel better now, though.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jaz007

My allergies are crazy today. I can't count the number a times I've blown my nose. I've had to do it about every 20-30 minutes. I think a few times it was more like 10 too.

Jaz007

Captain_Toad

I've signed a couple of job forms a while back and I'm still waiting for them to respond. Meanwhile, my mom is getting me to sign up for classes just in case if they don't respond back, just so I don't "get bored" all summer long. Signing up for classes is always a hassle for me and doing summer classes isn't what I wanna do right now.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Captain_Toad

CanisWolfred wrote:

^Don't forget the follow-up calls!

What's that?

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CanisWolfred

mariobro4 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

What's that?

Where you call up the places you applied to, ask to speak to the manager, say "This is [insert name here], I applied for [insert job here] on [insert date], and I'm calling to follow up."

It's very important, since it lets them know that you're still interested in the job (and, among other things, it could let you know whether or not the job is even available).

Only do it when it's been a week or two since you applied, though. No need to pester.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Captain_Toad

CanisWolfred wrote:

mariobro4 wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

What's that?

Where you call up the places you applied to, ask to speak to the manager, say "This is [insert name here], I applied for [insert job here] on [insert date], and I'm calling to follow up."

It's very important, since it lets them know that you're still interested in the job (and, among other things, it could let you know whether or not the job is even available).

Only do it when it's been a week or two since you applied, though. No need to pester.

I shall give that a try. Thanks!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Mickey

I can't do anything today. I can't think because one half thinks this and the other half is appalled by what the other half is thinking and I can't resolve it because I'll probably just cry for another twenty minutes. I can't write, because whenever I try, the character just turns into me and the story turns into me fighting myself. Y'know, back when I was a kid, I thought puberty was just when you were thirteen or something, you'd feel excruciating pain for five minutes and then it's over. I was only half right, it's actually excruciating emotional pain and it certainly lasts longer then five minutes. Overall, I want the old me back. He made funnier posts.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.