Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

962. Posted:

It's not even noon and I've had my blood boiled 3 times today...

Oh yeah, and I found out that Command & Conquer Generals 2 was turned into a Free to Play MMO...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Konata

963. Posted:

I just automatically feel bad today, so bad that I can't even focus on school.
Which means tomorrow ill have to do two days worth.
I'm so tired of being sick >_<.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Mickey

964. Posted:

So me and my little sister played "Star Trek: The Video Game" last night and we wanted to continue it today. Guess what, the "drop-in/drop-out co-op" game DOESN'T LET YOU DROP IN OR DROP OUT, MEANING YOU CAN'T CONTINUE WITH TWO PLAYERS. And since--goodie for us--nobody is talking about this game, we had to find out for ourselves that you had to go to chapter select AND THEN you can continue two player. Otherwise the game is fun!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

965. Posted:

Just found out my little sister was in a road accident, she got hit by a car coming out of school. She's ok and conscious, but it looks like she has a broken arm, and maybe other bones as well. If it is her right arm, she may not be able to take her exams this summer. She's in the hospital now, but it's gonna take an hour for my dad to get there. Mum's really upset, its been a pretty bad day...

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

966. Posted:

@Bulby
Woah, that's pretty serious. I'll be praying for your sister though.

I still haven't gotten my laptop back yet so that's kinda disappointing for me :$

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

967. Posted:

I have about an hour or so to revise and complete a research paper, and, well, I keep getting distracted :|

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

968. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

I have about an hour or so to revise and complete a research paper, and, well, I keep getting distracted :|

Same here!!! It is due in a few hours too lol

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

969. Posted:

Update on my sister: Looks like she has broken her right arm and her right leg, and maybe her hip as well. There's no head or spinal injuries or anything too serious, but it could of been a lot worse and we are very lucky there's nothing else. She's happy, conscious and talking to friends on the phone (who are going to visit her after school this afternoon), and my parents have been to visit her last night and this morning. I'm going to go with my mum later today to see her. Here's an article about what happened yesturday.

If people can think about her (and pray if your into that stuff), it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Konata

970. Posted:

@Bulby
I'll be sure to pray for your sister. I hope she feels 100% soon ^^.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

971. Posted:

Today in itself is rather disappointing :|
But then again, it's only 2 AM... But I was unable to sleep and now I'm... Reading TV Tropes...
I think that today will end up being an all-around good day because I'm getting The Chase Begins and I'll probably kick back and watch WIR again, but I don't think that there can be a bigger "disappointment" today. I mean I was just starting to get a better sleep schedule after months of improper sleep, and now I'm being stupid and ruining it. On the other hand, maybe I can just have an all nighter instead, that's always fun... (not really, it used to be)

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

972. Posted:

This exists.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

973. Posted:

@Bulby I'm sorry to hear that, I hope your sister gets better soon.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

ChrisT99

974. Posted:

My schools' spring dance is in less than a week, and I still don't have a date. To make matters worse/better, I 'm the President of SGA at my school.

My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3231-8348 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter: dj64mk7

AuthorMessage

Mickey

975. Posted:

@Bulby My goodness that's terrible! I'll be praying for your sister!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Mickey

976. Posted:

Alright, this technically counts as last night but I was just laying on my bed, trying to get some sleep until a thought (Once again, 'rather not say) and I was revolted at myself and I literally slapped myself three times so my conscience would get off my back. Basically, sometimes I disgust myself...

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

977. Posted:

Strange thoughts run through my head all the time. So long as I never feel the urge to act on them though, I've stopped seeing it as a problem.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Mickey

978. Posted:

I just want to make this clear. It wasn't just strange, it was downright despicable! And no matter how many times I don't act on it, it still sickens me that there is a part of me that thought that. I'm disappointed in myself. Thanks for trying to console me anyway...

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

979. Posted:

Having to see so many Call of Duty arguments on this site.
Whenever COD gets brought up in any thread... oh no.... it always leads to fights... go figure. Maybe that is a sign that it just needs to be talked about on some other site entirely.
Well that was my disappoint of the day.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Mickey

980. Posted:

I'm starting to grow a beard and I'm almost certain it'll look bad on me. Unless it turns out I'm the next Jonathan Frakes...

The Mousekeloggery