Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 941 to 960 of 4,151

DarkNinja9

sigh was suppose to go see that new movie oblivion a hour ago but one of my buddies was at church and now it seems we might even go

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Mickey

Minutes ago my neck just started hurting, it kind of played out like this: "Why does my neck feel funn-ooh! That actually kinda hur-OW!" So now I'm basically pinned to my bed in this EXACT spot because whenever I try to move, turn my head or even make the SLIGHTEST movement my neck starts hurting, like someone stabbed me with a knife and whenever I try to move the knife gets deeper. So yeah, disappointing.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

LzWinky

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Minutes ago my neck just started hurting, it kind of played out like this: "Why does my neck feel funn-ooh! That actually kinda hur-OW!" So now I'm basically pinned to my bed in this EXACT spot because whenever I try to move, turn my head or even make the SLIGHTEST movement my neck starts hurting, like someone stabbed me with a knife and whenever I try to move the knife gets deeper. So yeah, disappointing.

You really need to take some Extra Strength Pain Killer pronto. That could be a migraine

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jaz007

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

This happened to me once. It took me a bit to get out of bed. I had to keep my head tilted 4-6 inches to the right for the whole day. It was a bad day, really stunk.

Jaz007

Jaz007

When I had it I saw the doctor. It was just some cramped muscles or something like that. Nothing to do about but let wear off.

Jaz007

Mickey

LzQuacker wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

You really need to take some Extra Strength Pain Killer pronto. That could be a migraine

Now, unless I skimmed wrong, migraines are head pains. My neck just hurts in one spot. Thanks for warning me though!

PS: I THINK it's starting to go away now but I still can't move without my neck hurting.

The Mousekeloggery

Mickey

@Everyone Thanks for being helpful you guys! I seem to be having a case similar to Jaz007's. It SHOULD wear off eventually but if it doesn't I'll go ahead and try looking into it more. Once again, thanks for caring!

The Mousekeloggery

CanisWolfred

It's not even noon and I've had my blood boiled 3 times today...

Oh yeah, and I found out that Command & Conquer Generals 2 was turned into a Free to Play MMO...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Arianabtd

I just automatically feel bad today, so bad that I can't even focus on school.
Which means tomorrow ill have to do two days worth.
I'm so tired of being sick >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Mickey

So me and my little sister played "Star Trek: The Video Game" last night and we wanted to continue it today. Guess what, the "drop-in/drop-out co-op" game DOESN'T LET YOU DROP IN OR DROP OUT, MEANING YOU CAN'T CONTINUE WITH TWO PLAYERS. And since--goodie for us--nobody is talking about this game, we had to find out for ourselves that you had to go to chapter select AND THEN you can continue two player. Otherwise the game is fun!

The Mousekeloggery

SubBronze

Just found out my little sister was in a road accident, she got hit by a car coming out of school. She's ok and conscious, but it looks like she has a broken arm, and maybe other bones as well. If it is her right arm, she may not be able to take her exams this summer. She's in the hospital now, but it's gonna take an hour for my dad to get there. Mum's really upset, its been a pretty bad day...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

ThePirateCaptain

@Bulby
Woah, that's pretty serious. I'll be praying for your sister though.

I still haven't gotten my laptop back yet so that's kinda disappointing for me

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

HawkeyeWii

3Dash wrote:

I have about an hour or so to revise and complete a research paper, and, well, I keep getting distracted

Same here!!! It is due in a few hours too lol

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

SubBronze

Update on my sister: Looks like she has broken her right arm and her right leg, and maybe her hip as well. There's no head or spinal injuries or anything too serious, but it could of been a lot worse and we are very lucky there's nothing else. She's happy, conscious and talking to friends on the phone (who are going to visit her after school this afternoon), and my parents have been to visit her last night and this morning. I'm going to go with my mum later today to see her. Here's an article about what happened yesturday.

If people can think about her (and pray if your into that stuff), it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.