General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 941 to 960 of 3,634

AuthorMessage

Mickey

941. Posted:

Konata wrote:

My friends don't understand me. And so i'm sad.

K-Pop has been my addiction for like 3 years, and My friends don't understand why I like it! I keep explaining, but they still don't!
Like how they think all the guys look like girls. And how i'm too obsessed with it x3.
And how I decorated my wall with K-Pop groups and such. I really love my friends, but they still think what I like is silly >_<.

Alright, how serious is this? Cause if this is as serious as you make it out to be, then I personally suggest--as your friend--that you start questioning the quality of your friendship with them. If I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill then just tell them to get off your back. If none of this helps tell ME to get off your back.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Hysterical

942. Posted:

@Konata What do they know!

Hysterical

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

943. Posted:

I've spent $7 trying to get a WiiU from a rope-cutting machine. Depth perception is so tricky in this one.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Konata

944. Posted:

@MickeyTheGreat
I mean, I'm not MAD at them. Because I know I don't enjoy some of the things that they like x3.
I was just kind of sad that they didn't understand why I like it and all x3.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Mickey

945. Posted:

mariobro4 wrote:

I've spent $7 trying to get a WiiU from a rope-cutting machine.

How did a rope-cutting machine get it's hands(?) on a Wii U and what possessed it to sell it at that dirt-cheap price?

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

946. Posted:

I was robbed.... that freaking stupid loser said "passa o celular ai mano ou eu te meto facada, e se cê corre eu mando bala!"
a rough translation of that grammar abomination would be,"gimme that phone dude or I stab you! and if u run I'll shoot you!!"
heck I hate these fools who do bad to other people withou even a feeling of regret, but I don't think they should die(because it would be easy for them) they should suffer and pay for all they did little by little everyday worse than the previous one!
yes I AM angry REALLY ANGRY!!!!

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Hysterical

947. Posted:

GustavoSF wrote:

I was robbed.... that freaking stupid loser said "passa o celular ai mano ou eu te meto facada, e se cê corre eu mando bala!"
a rough translation of that grammar abomination would be,"gimme that phone dude or I stab you! and if u run I'll shoot you!!"
heck I hate these fools who do bad to other people withou even a feeling of regret, but I don't think they should die(because it would be easy for them) they should suffer and pay for all they did little by little everyday worse than the previous one!

That's horrible!! Was it a decent phone as well?

Hysterical

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

948. Posted:

Hysterical wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

That's horrible!! Was it a decent phone as well?

more or less it was a simple galaxy 5 I'm actually more angry at myself than with that dude who stole me, angry at me because I decided to not get lazy today and go for a walk, and beacause I've decided to walk a little more when I was already tired, if I had gone home when I got tired it wouldn't have happened...
the good thing is that I told a guy who was passing by to not go there so, I guess , I saved someone from being stolen too.

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Hysterical

949. Posted:

It werent your fault you went for a walk. If the guy wasnt a bad beggar none of this would have happened. Though on the bright side you helped someone!

Hysterical

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

950. Posted:

Hysterical wrote:

It werent your fault you went for a walk. If the guy wasnt a bad beggar none of this would have happened. Though on the bright side you helped someone!

yep now I've calmed down... and now I'm happy because at least no one got hurt and my neighbor is a policeman so he went after the guy(maybe I'll even get my phone back, but the chances are low and even if they aren't I wont get hopeful so there will be no further disapointments today)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

951. Posted:

It took Forever to cut my hair, at least my hair came out pretty decent

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

952. Posted:

sigh was suppose to go see that new movie oblivion a hour ago but one of my buddies was at church and now it seems we might even go :(

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Mickey

953. Posted:

Minutes ago my neck just started hurting, it kind of played out like this: "Why does my neck feel funn-ooh! That actually kinda hur-OW!" So now I'm basically pinned to my bed in this EXACT spot because whenever I try to move, turn my head or even make the SLIGHTEST movement my neck starts hurting, like someone stabbed me with a knife and whenever I try to move the knife gets deeper. So yeah, disappointing.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

954. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Minutes ago my neck just started hurting, it kind of played out like this: "Why does my neck feel funn-ooh! That actually kinda hur-OW!" So now I'm basically pinned to my bed in this EXACT spot because whenever I try to move, turn my head or even make the SLIGHTEST movement my neck starts hurting, like someone stabbed me with a knife and whenever I try to move the knife gets deeper. So yeah, disappointing.

You really need to take some Extra Strength Pain Killer pronto. That could be a migraine

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

955. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

This happened to me once. It took me a bit to get out of bed. I had to keep my head tilted 4-6 inches to the right for the whole day. It was a bad day, really stunk.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

956. Posted:

Just do what Lz said and take some pain killers. If the pain persists beyond a day go to a doctor!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

957. Posted:

When I had it I saw the doctor. It was just some cramped muscles or something like that. Nothing to do about but let wear off.

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Batman: Arkham Origins (new game plus), Valkria Chronicles, and Uncharted 2.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

958. Posted:

LzQuacker wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

You really need to take some Extra Strength Pain Killer pronto. That could be a migraine

Now, unless I skimmed wrong, migraines are head pains. My neck just hurts in one spot. Thanks for warning me though! :)

PS: I THINK it's starting to go away now but I still can't move without my neck hurting.

The Mousekeloggery

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

959. Posted:

@Mickeythegreat - That kinda happened to me once, but over a longer period of time. Turns out my mom hitting a deer with her car while I'm looking to the left make something in my neck start hurting, and I had to go to a chiropractor.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Mickey

960. Posted:

@Everyone Thanks for being helpful you guys! I seem to be having a case similar to Jaz007's. It SHOULD wear off eventually but if it doesn't I'll go ahead and try looking into it more. Once again, thanks for caring!

The Mousekeloggery