Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 921 to 940 of 4,151

BadKitty

Konata wrote:

Dang it, I have another one.
My brother and his friends are having a LAN party in our basement, which is right below me. And they are so loud!
No sleep for me x3.

I'll be right over~ :3
To party or beat them into beddy bye if I'm bored. u_u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Arianabtd

BadKitty wrote:

Konata wrote:

Dang it, I have another one.
My brother and his friends are having a LAN party in our basement, which is right below me. And they are so loud!
No sleep for me x3.

I'll be right over~ :3
To party or beat them into beddy bye if I'm bored. u_u

I'll be waiting for you >:3.
Get ready to steal some computers~

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

My friend keeps ridiculing me because I'm a guy that uses a female character when given the option to, it's starting to get annoying...

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

turtlelink

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

My friend keeps ridiculing me because I'm a guy that uses a female character when given the option to, it's starting to get annoying...

Bleh, I feel ya. My main in Tekken is a girl and people always wonder why I pick a girl and ridicule me for it.

And my main in Skullgirls is a girl! Wait a minute...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

SubBronze

I'm going back to university Sunday evening after my three week holiday, but I'm not looking forward to going back at all. I haven't been able to finish all my assignments, I've barely done any revision for the three exams I have in the week starting on the 29th, and to be honest I haven't really been enjoying it that much over the year at all, and I really don't see myself being able to do another two years of it...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Mickey

I've literally gotten into the habit of doing real-life spit takes. It sucks cause there I am, watching game grumps, and then they say something especially funny and I do a spit-take! It sucks.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Arianabtd

My friends don't understand me. And so i'm sad.

K-Pop has been my addiction for like 3 years, and My friends don't understand why I like it! I keep explaining, but they still don't!
Like how they think all the guys look like girls. And how i'm too obsessed with it x3.
And how I decorated my wall with K-Pop groups and such. I really love my friends, but they still think what I like is silly >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Mickey

Konata wrote:

My friends don't understand me. And so i'm sad.

K-Pop has been my addiction for like 3 years, and My friends don't understand why I like it! I keep explaining, but they still don't!
Like how they think all the guys look like girls. And how i'm too obsessed with it x3.
And how I decorated my wall with K-Pop groups and such. I really love my friends, but they still think what I like is silly >_<.

Alright, how serious is this? Cause if this is as serious as you make it out to be, then I personally suggest--as your friend--that you start questioning the quality of your friendship with them. If I'm just making a mountain out of a molehill then just tell them to get off your back. If none of this helps tell ME to get off your back.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Captain_Toad

I've spent $7 trying to get a WiiU from a rope-cutting machine. Depth perception is so tricky in this one.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Arianabtd

@MickeyTheGreat
I mean, I'm not MAD at them. Because I know I don't enjoy some of the things that they like x3.
I was just kind of sad that they didn't understand why I like it and all x3.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Konata -> Arianabtd

Mickey

mariobro4 wrote:

I've spent $7 trying to get a WiiU from a rope-cutting machine.

How did a rope-cutting machine get it's hands(?) on a Wii U and what possessed it to sell it at that dirt-cheap price?

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

I was robbed.... that freaking stupid loser said "passa o celular ai mano ou eu te meto facada, e se cê corre eu mando bala!"
a rough translation of that grammar abomination would be,"gimme that phone dude or I stab you! and if u run I'll shoot you!!"
heck I hate these fools who do bad to other people withou even a feeling of regret, but I don't think they should die(because it would be easy for them) they should suffer and pay for all they did little by little everyday worse than the previous one!
yes I AM angry REALLY ANGRY!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Hysterical

GustavoSF wrote:

I was robbed.... that freaking stupid loser said "passa o celular ai mano ou eu te meto facada, e se cê corre eu mando bala!"
a rough translation of that grammar abomination would be,"gimme that phone dude or I stab you! and if u run I'll shoot you!!"
heck I hate these fools who do bad to other people withou even a feeling of regret, but I don't think they should die(because it would be easy for them) they should suffer and pay for all they did little by little everyday worse than the previous one!

That's horrible!! Was it a decent phone as well?

Hysterical

GuSolarFlare

Hysterical wrote:

GustavoSF wrote:

That's horrible!! Was it a decent phone as well?

more or less it was a simple galaxy 5 I'm actually more angry at myself than with that dude who stole me, angry at me because I decided to not get lazy today and go for a walk, and beacause I've decided to walk a little more when I was already tired, if I had gone home when I got tired it wouldn't have happened...
the good thing is that I told a guy who was passing by to not go there so, I guess , I saved someone from being stolen too.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Hysterical

It werent your fault you went for a walk. If the guy wasnt a bad beggar none of this would have happened. Though on the bright side you helped someone!

Hysterical

GuSolarFlare

Hysterical wrote:

It werent your fault you went for a walk. If the guy wasnt a bad beggar none of this would have happened. Though on the bright side you helped someone!

yep now I've calmed down... and now I'm happy because at least no one got hurt and my neighbor is a policeman so he went after the guy(maybe I'll even get my phone back, but the chances are low and even if they aren't I wont get hopeful so there will be no further disapointments today)

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.