General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 901 to 920 of 3,613

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

901. Posted:

@FonistofCruxis - Gods, ain't that the truth? Seriously, the weather can't make it's mind up! I mean it's snowed how many times this year? At least 4 times.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

902. Posted:

Im speaking for someone else, there was a older man and his wife who I didn't know, anyways their house was on fire and everything on the inside was burnt, rumors said it was their cat who was chewing on some cords, they didn't die but the cat probaubly did
If I did have a dissapointment for the day it would be im in the mood for retro gaming but im doing other stuff.

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

903. Posted:

No one commenting on my Watched Topics
Oh well, maybe later.

Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

904. Posted:

The Tales of Xillia Special Edition may be exclusive to Bandai's store...and that didn't work out the last few times they did that, so yeah...

EDIT: It's not! Hurray!

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Austroid

905. Posted:

I went crazy with my money on Amazon; I'm trying to make last for a good while.

I curse myself.

Edited on by Austroid

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 4
"There is a group of fans for the films that doesn't like comic sidekicks. They want the films to be tough like Terminator, and they get very upset and opinionated about anything that has anything to do with being childlike." -George Lucas

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

906. Posted:

just noticed today that i still havent got any calls for my job applications i turned in a week ago sigh =/

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

907. Posted:

My freakin earbuds died on my walk to work and I cant get new ones till next month. :(

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

908. Posted:

Spoony wrote:

Mickey, as a previous shy, spineless fourteen year old, I can tell you things get much better. Hope your ok.

They do.I as a former shy, spineless fourteen year old,(now a semi-shy 15 year old.).You just need to build confidence.Not easy but it slowly happens. Not sure what your situation is, but i went through a sadness, with so many emotions built inside me, late last year. Beggining of 2013 I just stopped caring of what happened.To try to stop being so shy, i just stopped caring for others opinions, especially of the ignorant kids at school. It willl get better,sounds cheasy and you think it won't, but it will. Read this book,maybe you are not shy but just an introvert. Introversion...read it and its interesting and found out i am an introvert with a little shyness

ON another note, its starting to get hot where i live and i cant wear my sweater anymore unless i want to roast

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

909. Posted:

Definitely finding out that when I went to Gamestop today that I can't pre-order Injustice: Gods Among Us for Wii U :(

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

910. Posted:

So I learned what the theme for my church's prom next week and it's a crime against humanity. It's temple run, of all marvelous achievements in gaming available they decide on a stupid little iOS endless runner. It's a crime I tell you, a crime!

Edited on by Jaz007

I'm gonna try again.
Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, inFamous: Second Son, and Uncharted 2..

AuthorMessage

Konata

911. Posted:

Jaz007 wrote:

So I learned what the theme for my church's prom next week and it's a crime a giants humanity. It's temple run, of all marvelous achievements in gaming available they decide on a stupid little iOS endless runner. It's a crime I tell you, a crime!

Wait, wait, wait, wait wait.
Church prom!? I wish my church did something like that x3.
No offense to the church you go to, but I agree. That is a crime!

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

912. Posted:

My 3 weeks of freedom is over. Starting from Tuesday, it's back to the ball-and-chain...
I wouldn't be so bothered if it wasn't for how stupid the work is...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

913. Posted:

I am 4p off of buying Escape Vector after topping up my eShop balance to buy Gunman Clive, should have just bought GC on PC looking back... :(

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

914. Posted:

The Boston Marathon Bombing

I gave a guy over $2 in change because he said he had to go somewhere important, and I swear he ran straight into the convenience store just down that street to buy cigarrettes.

The comments in latest news articles about Tales games makes me realize that even here, the Tales fanbase is completely and utterly disgusting. You know who you are. You're all complete, uptight, self-absorbed, ruthless, overly self-entitled *******s, and I'm convinced the only reason we don't get as many Tales games is because you don't deserve to play such consistantly fantastic games. Now go die in a fire, preferably one fueled by your own venomous bile.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

915. Posted:

Getting real annoyed by my feelings about this certain thing in my life at the moment. It's not serious so I should really forget about it until it comes up again, but I can't get my mind off it.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

916. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Getting real annoyed by my feelings about this certain thing in my life at the moment. It's not serious so I should really forget about it until it comes up again, but I can't get my mind off it.

I was exactly where you are on the 7th. Go along with it for awhile, don't let it affect anything outside of you, and--before you know it--you're over it! That is, if we're talking about the same thing...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Mickey

917. Posted:

I just dropped my Wii U gamepad on myself and I literally made the frail old woman hand motion, closed my eyes and gritted my teeth. I AM SUCH A SISSY! XD I mean, what was I expecting!

The Mousekeloggery

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

918. Posted:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I was exactly where you are on the 7th. Go along with it for awhile, don't let it affect anything outside of you, and--before you know it--you're over it! That is, if we're talking about the same thing...

It does apply to my situation kind of, sooo maybe? XD

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

919. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo Whatever the situation is, I hope it improves for you. :)

Running into major spoilers for Tales of the Tempest which I intend on getting later this year like who the final boss is and something tragic that the protagonist is manipulated into doing.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Mickey

920. Posted:

Superman lost on the Injustice: Gods Among Us Battle Arena finale...

The Mousekeloggery