Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 881 to 900 of 4,254

DarkNinja9

my parents decided it was a great idea to change internet providers and now this new internet has no wi-fi

no wi-fi= no more online game/online features

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Captain_Toad

My nephew is getting scolded for not doing his homework after playing around for two hours doing nothing and the day after spring break is over. Hearing those arguments about homework not being done is making me upset.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Mickey

So my Dad and I Netflix'd "Crank"... That was the first time I've ever just sat down and told Dad "This movie is too heavy for me."

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Arianabtd

I really didn't feel well today, just like yesterday.
My thyroid wants to pick a fight with me.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

Konata wrote:

I really didn't feel well today, just like yesterday.
My thyroid wants to pick a fight with me.

Aw. I'm so sorry.... And a fight?! Don't worry! Daddy here, will jump to the rescue and drill them with my drill and my little sister will help!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Undead_terror

Big-Daddy wrote:

Konata wrote:

I really didn't feel well today, just like yesterday.
My thyroid wants to pick a fight with me.

Aw. I'm so sorry.... And a fight?! Don't worry! Daddy here, will jump to the rescue and drill them with my drill and my little sister will help!

Well that ain't strange or anything...
But hope you feel better Konata.

Edited on by Undead_terror

DreamyViridi

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Hysterical wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I cried for nearly twenty minutes last night.

Are you ok now?

I think so, I'm not quite sure how deep the emotional wound is. I'm sure it'll recover soon though. Thanks for caring.

If I may ask, what was the cause of your crying? It's OK not to answer if it's something personal or something, just hope it wasn't anything too serious.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Mickey

LuigiMan200 wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

Hysterical wrote:

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

I cried for nearly twenty minutes last night.

Are you ok now?

I think so, I'm not quite sure how deep the emotional wound is. I'm sure it'll recover soon though. Thanks for caring.

If I may ask, what was the cause of your crying? It's OK not to answer if it's something personal or something, just hope it wasn't anything too serious.

I'll just tell you this, It's as personal as it gets for a shy, spineless fourteen year-old.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

SquirrelNuts

Mickey, as a previous shy, spineless fourteen year old, I can tell you things get much better. Hope your ok.

SquirrelNuts

Arianabtd

I semi-lost my voice today, so that's a pain.

Oh, and it snowed last night. I usually love snow but I'm so tired of it I want it gone!

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

@Konata I hope your voice returns soon. I know what you mean about the snow, it's stopped now in the UK but we just had too much of it. Also, it's only just starting to warm up over here. It's ridiculous how long the cold weather has gone on this year.

DreamyViridi

@FonistofCruxis - Gods, ain't that the truth? Seriously, the weather can't make it's mind up! I mean it's snowed how many times this year? At least 4 times.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic