General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 841 to 860 of 4,278

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

841. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

No dinner tonight, just breakfast.

Real men don't need dinner!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Captain_Toad

Captain_Toad

842. Posted:

I mistakenly closed down a trial version of a video making program which i need to finish up a project. The trial version doesn't expire until it closes. I blame bedtime times messing up my brain.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
The ESA says game preservation is "Illegal"
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

843. Posted:

Feels like I am coming down with a cold. Looks like I will be hitting the Nyquil tonight.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Kaeobais

Kaeobais

844. Posted:

Shadowing wrote:

Kaeobais wrote:

A specific project on a specific website hasn't reached it's specific goal quite yet. I can't say specifically what it is, but it disappointed me.

I had to go to work when my family got to eat my grandma's delicious stew for dinner >: (

Well thanks for being specific.

What specific part are you talking about, specifically?

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kaeobais wrote:

A specific project on a specific website hasn't reached it's specific goal quite yet. I can't say specifically what it is, but it disappointed me.

While I'm just taking a crazy, wild guess, if it is the project I'm thinking of, then I feel your pain.

If you actually know what I was referring to, props :P

All of my icecream melted while I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone, so now it's all melty and warm :(

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

845. Posted:

Got man flu.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

846. Posted:

Kaeobais wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kaeobais wrote:

A specific project on a specific website hasn't reached it's specific goal quite yet. I can't say specifically what it is, but it disappointed me.

While I'm just taking a crazy, wild guess, if it is the project I'm thinking of, then I feel your pain.

If you actually know what I was referring to, props :P

All of my icecream melted while I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone, so now it's all melty and warm :(

Having gotten a little more info, I am now very confident in my guess. :P And if I am right, I'm sure you'll be pretty happy by now. :)

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Kaeobais

Kaeobais

847. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kaeobais wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kaeobais wrote:

A specific project on a specific website hasn't reached it's specific goal quite yet. I can't say specifically what it is, but it disappointed me.

While I'm just taking a crazy, wild guess, if it is the project I'm thinking of, then I feel your pain.

If you actually know what I was referring to, props :P

All of my icecream melted while I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone, so now it's all melty and warm :(

Having gotten a little more info, I am now very confident in my guess. :P And if I am right, I'm sure you'll be pretty happy by now. :)

Ah, I believe you do know. I'm happy to see it shot up so quickly. Can't wait for the 12K mark, though :D

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

848. Posted:

Ah, glad to see we're on the same page. :) I'd be very surprised if it didn't make the $15K mark, honestly. I'm glad they're doing so well.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Kaeobais

Kaeobais

849. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ah, glad to see we're on the same page. :) I'd be very surprised if it didn't make the $15K mark, honestly. I'm glad they're doing so well.

See, now I think you're talking about something different XD

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

850. Posted:

My laptop is being incredibly slow which is ridiculous considering I've only had it for just over 3 months. Sometimes after taking so long to load, it doesn't even load properly! Not only that but it doesn't always register my comments so I have to copy them every time to make sure I don't have to type them out all over again as I'll be able to paste them if it doesn't register my comments at first.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

851. Posted:

Kaeobais wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ah, glad to see we're on the same page. :) I'd be very surprised if it didn't make the $15K mark, honestly. I'm glad they're doing so well.

See, now I think you're talking about something different XD

I dunno. I saw your post in the comment section this morning. However, I think I exaggerated actually. I'm only slightly familiar with the site, and I see most projects don't do super well. However, their last project did get over 150% of their goal, but they asked for a lot less. They also haven't gotten anymore supporters since I checked this morning. I guess I should wait 'n' see before getting excited.

Or maybe I am thinking of something else and this has been a lucky coincidence. :P

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
ktribal

ktribal

852. Posted:

I was unlocking all support coversations in Fire Emblem using the Marry - Save to different save file - Delete - Repeat method, and I accidentally saved over my file instead of saving to a blank file. Now I have to start a new game if I hope to see all Panne support conversations. :(

3DS FC: 0232-7524-0672

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

853. Posted:

nothing really happened today everything was just plain and boring(that's not really bad but is dissapointing because I was expecting something good, it was just a chance wasn't even planned so I can't quite say it went the "wrong" way when there was never a "right" way).... and my 3ds is taking to long to charge so I won't be playing luigi's mansion 2 so soon(the charger's connector gets in the way because my hand is big and my 3ds isn't XL so no comfortable way to play untill it charges...)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Kaeobais

Kaeobais

854. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kaeobais wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ah, glad to see we're on the same page. :) I'd be very surprised if it didn't make the $15K mark, honestly. I'm glad they're doing so well.

See, now I think you're talking about something different XD

I dunno. I saw your post in the comment section this morning. However, I think I exaggerated actually. I'm only slightly familiar with the site, and I see most projects don't do super well. However, their last project did get over 150% of their goal, but they asked for a lot less. They also haven't gotten anymore supporters since I checked this morning. I guess I should wait 'n' see before getting excited.

Or maybe I am thinking of something else and this has been a lucky coincidence. :P

I can't tell XD You say I posted a comment? Under the name Shadx, yeah? Asking about the special edition?

Disappointed I have to work today -_-

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

855. Posted:

Kaeobais wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kaeobais wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ah, glad to see we're on the same page. :) I'd be very surprised if it didn't make the $15K mark, honestly. I'm glad they're doing so well.

See, now I think you're talking about something different XD

I dunno. I saw your post in the comment section this morning. However, I think I exaggerated actually. I'm only slightly familiar with the site, and I see most projects don't do super well. However, their last project did get over 150% of their goal, but they asked for a lot less. They also haven't gotten anymore supporters since I checked this morning. I guess I should wait 'n' see before getting excited.

Or maybe I am thinking of something else and this has been a lucky coincidence. :P

I can't tell XD You say I posted a comment? Under the name Shadx, yeah? Asking about the special edition?

Yeah. You also posted about the Hardcovers. That sound familiar?

ktribal wrote:

I was unlocking all support coversations in Fire Emblem using the Marry - Save to different save file - Delete - Repeat method, and I accidentally saved over my file instead of saving to a blank file. Now I have to start a new game if I hope to see all Panne support conversations. :(

Oh...man that sucks. :(

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Kaeobais

Kaeobais

856. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Kaeobais wrote:

I can't tell XD You say I posted a comment? Under the name Shadx, yeah? Asking about the special edition?

Yeah. You also posted about the Hardcovers. That sound familiar?

Ah, so we are on the same page. I'm having a hard time deciding between printed and digital :/ It'd be cool to add something from them to my collection, because I love them, but... ehhhh, I dunno. I wish they'd start making plushies :3

Also, I was disappointed that there's really nothing on the eShop I want. Does the WiiU eshop have any sort of schedule or do things just come out whenever the developers are done?

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

857. Posted:

I'm on easter holiday but still need to go to Uni to get work done...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

858. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

lol guys.

@Fonis Meh. I'm not too optimistic about that lol. She's always busy and apparently her parents are against her dating guys right now.. So. That's not good. Didn't really realize that and I don't want to get her in trouble so I'm not gonna bother pushing for going on a date later. If it turns out she can someday then yay. Sucks since she has almost every quality I've been looking for in a girl. -_-

You're young, don't let it get to you. Besides, when you're older she might be worth another shot just be sure to keep into contact with her.

Heck, you two might get together again real soon if you're friends!

Thanks for the encouraging words, man! :)

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Backloggery

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

859. Posted:

Kaeobais wrote:

Also, I was disappointed that there's really nothing on the eShop I want. Does the WiiU eshop have any sort of schedule or do things just come out whenever the developers are done?

Well, every is when they release the eShop-only stuff, but the retail downloads I don't think work off a schedule. I'm not sure if they have a coming soon section on the Wii U, but usually there's little indication of when a game releases on the eShop until that week.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

860. Posted:

I now have over 10 users on my "block list"...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~