General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 821 to 840 of 3,703

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

821. Posted:

Kaeobais wrote:

A specific project on a specific website hasn't reached it's specific goal quite yet. I can't say specifically what it is, but it disappointed me.

While I'm just taking a crazy, wild guess, if it is the project I'm thinking of, then I feel your pain.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

822. Posted:

Kaeobais wrote:

A specific project on a specific website hasn't reached it's specific goal quite yet. I can't say specifically what it is, but it disappointed me.

I had to go to work when my family got to eat my grandma's delicious stew for dinner >: (

Well thanks for being specific.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

823. Posted:

I have a feeling he had perfectly good reasons for not being specific. Once again, though, just a guess.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

824. Posted:

I made an account on a website just to test something a while back. Well apparently, a bunch of people greeted me and were generally really nice. They even gave me a personalized welcome card and everything. :( Now I feel really really bad for never having any intention to post there. Figured I'd just be another drop in the bucket, but they made me feel special. :'(

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

825. Posted:

I discovered the Animation & Gaming convention that's being held in Cincinnati (a two hour's drive from where I live), only to discover that I can't attend it since I don't have time to work out going there when it starts in the 5th of April; not to mention nobody wants to spend the entire weekend to stay there with me. :(

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

826. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

I discovered the Animation & Gaming convention that's being held in Cincinnati (a two hour's drive from where I live), only to discover that I can't attend it since I don't have time to work out going there when it starts in the 5th of April; not to mention nobody wants to spend the entire weekend to stay there with me. :(

I feel ya man. I missed PAX East twice in a row because I didn't find out about it until it was too late. :( Same with that convention in Rochester. And I was years late for the only convention worth going to in Albany, before it moved to Pittsfield. :P It's rough having to miss out on something just 'cause you were a little late. Hopefully you can go to it next year, but that doesn't solve your issue of no one wanting to go with you. It can be pretty lonely going to a place like that all by yourself. :(

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

827. Posted:

had to lose luigi's mansion DM event that would have today in São Paulo because my parents had to go to the church and leave me home taking care of my sister that conveniently had to cause me even more misfortune by having the only two friends of her that my parents dislike coming(and man they are quite the headache. believe me....) and now I've got to play the "spy" for my parents beacause of these reckless girl talking trash and making my sister get into this stupid "I'm a rebel" teenager mindset... heck those teens(13 to 14 Years old) really lost the idea of getting an "identity". all they do is say they want to be themselves and rip off someone else's personality... well guess no luigi's mansion for the rest of the day. those brats are ploting something ominous(I know because they got silnet this usualy come right before something stupid like making my sister declare to the boy she likes and telling her it's the end of her life since he dumped her). oh man my first year in the college was so wonderful so far(got new friends, kept the old ones in contact, go half the way home with a pretty EX-classmate, got luigi's mansion 2 one day before the release, found my lost game boy color and love most of the classes I have at college. but that's irrelevant to this thread so I'm stoping at it). hope everyone else gets a better day than mine since if it gets worse than this for anyone it means some serious thing(or at least something bigger than a nuisance) might have happened.
sorry for my bad english(I'm getting tired of excusing myself this but it's necessary at least while I'm new in nintendo life)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

828. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I feel ya man. I missed PAX East twice in a row because I didn't find out about it until it was too late. :( Same with that convention in Rochester. And I was years late for the only convention worth going to in Albany, before it moved to Pittsfield. :P It's rough having to miss out on something just 'cause you were a little late. Hopefully you can go to it next year, but that doesn't solve your issue of no one wanting to go with you. It can be pretty lonely going to a place like that all by yourself. :(

Well it's even sadder in my particular situation since I've only been to one other convention, Origins Board Game Fair (Columbus) last year. And I only got to go because my brother-in-law needed a game picked up (he's in Pittsburgh). But my mom's planning on taking me and my cousin there again this year though. But in any case I'd really like to go to a video gaming convention sometime soon. If only I was slightly older so I could go by myself. :p

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

829. Posted:

Had to cancel my Luigi's Mansion 2 pre-order and I'm going to end up getting it 10 days after the release date in Europe due to going abroad...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

830. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Going on a date tomorrow. To an arcade!

So that's not happening due to unforeseen circumstances. UGH! I got to stop posting in that positive thread until it actually happens. Isn't this the second time this happened!? I swear I Jynx my self.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

831. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So that's not happening due to unforeseen circumstances. UGH! I got to stop posting in that positive thread until it actually happens. Isn't this the second time this happened!? I swear I Jynx my self.

Hey, I'm 17 and never been on a date, let alone had "the first kiss" thing, so don't feel bad. Course I purposely haven't started dating yet, but that's besides the point...

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

832. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Hey, I'm 17 and never been on a date, let alone had "the first kiss" thing, so don't feel bad. Course I purposely haven't started dating yet, but that's besides the point...

Just don't get a woman who will cheat on you, that's a popular thing now-a-days :p

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

833. Posted:

Bored,and no Monster Hunter Ultimate,and Need for Speed for me:(

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

834. Posted:

I'm listening to ONE OK ROCK's album, Zankyo Reference. In thier previous album, Niche Syndrome, I though "This could use a slower song or two instead of just heavy, fast paced songs, as awesome as they are." So they decided to make the entire album a bunch of slow, toned-down songs. Every once in a while, a song will get close to the awesomeness of the other album, but it never quite reaches it, and it never stays there. It's like I'm listening to an entirely different band now. What happened??? I just wanted one or two slower songs to balance things out. Not the entire album. Ugh. Hopefully the next album is more balanced.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

835. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

Just don't get a woman who will cheat on you, that's a popular thing now-a-days :p

Don't date men, either. They cheat now-a-days as well. :P

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

836. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Poor Retro, whenever you seem to post something in the Positive of the Day thread you always end up here.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

837. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

That's a shame. I hope your next date doesn't get cancelled.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

838. Posted:

lol guys.

@Fonis Meh. I'm not too optimistic about that lol. She's always busy and apparently her parents are against her dating guys right now.. So. That's not good. Didn't really realize that and I don't want to get her in trouble so I'm not gonna bother pushing for going on a date later. If it turns out she can someday then yay. Sucks since she has almost every quality I've been looking for in a girl. -_-

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

839. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

lol guys.

@Fonis Meh. I'm not too optimistic about that lol. She's always busy and apparently her parents are against her dating guys right now.. So. That's not good. Didn't really realize that and I don't want to get her in trouble so I'm not gonna bother pushing for going on a date later. If it turns out she can someday then yay. Sucks since she has almost every quality I've been looking for in a girl. -_-

You're young, don't let it get to you. Besides, when you're older she might be worth another shot just be sure to keep into contact with her.

Heck, you two might get together again real soon if you're friends!

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Final-Starman

840. Posted:

I ran out of Nutella.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)