Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 801 to 820 of 4,151

Arianabtd

The beautiful Hello Kitty Vans Sneakers came in the mail today.
But...
1: It was a size too small.
2: It had a rip in the fabric.

I was really depressed. I'm gonna have to wait for a new pair >_<.
The same thing sorta happened to me yesterday, I ordered a rubber case for my new phone and it was deformed so It wouldn't fit my phone.
Everything I order turns to crap two seconds after I get it.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

CrazyOtto

Capcom announced a Mega Man game only to cancel it one hour later.

Edited on by CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

ConfusedOwl

Still haven't found a job. Starting to feel like I'll be sitting here for 7 months with nothing to do except wait for College. I'm going to go insane.

ConfusedOwl

DreamyViridi

Everyone's hyped for Luigi's Mansion 2 on Sunday, but I live in Europe so I can't get it til next Friday.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kaeobais

A specific project on a specific website hasn't reached it's specific goal quite yet. I can't say specifically what it is, but it disappointed me.

I had to go to work when my family got to eat my grandma's delicious stew for dinner >: (

Edited on by Kaeobais

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

Namco

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Everyone's hyped for Luigi's Mansion 2 on Sunday, but I live in Europe so I can't get it til next Friday.

you're not alone

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

TsunamiSensei

It'll be about two weeks until I get my new glasses...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Captain_Toad

Eternal-Cyprees wrote:

My friend's dad died today. We went to see her, and it was quite depressing in her house. It's a shame what happened.

Im so sorry for your friend's loss. Losing a parent is never a easy experience.

I just overslept through my baseball practice. >_<

EDIT: Great, now it's raining i can't go the baseball game.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CanisWolfred

Kaeobais wrote:

A specific project on a specific website hasn't reached it's specific goal quite yet. I can't say specifically what it is, but it disappointed me.

While I'm just taking a crazy, wild guess, if it is the project I'm thinking of, then I feel your pain.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

iwanttodie

Kaeobais wrote:

I had to go to work when my family got to eat my grandma's delicious stew for dinner >: (

Well thanks for being specific.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

CanisWolfred

I made an account on a website just to test something a while back. Well apparently, a bunch of people greeted me and were generally really nice. They even gave me a personalized welcome card and everything. Now I feel really really bad for never having any intention to post there. Figured I'd just be another drop in the bucket, but they made me feel special.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Snagrio

I discovered the Animation & Gaming convention that's being held in Cincinnati (a two hour's drive from where I live), only to discover that I can't attend it since I don't have time to work out going there when it starts in the 5th of April; not to mention nobody wants to spend the entire weekend to stay there with me.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

CanisWolfred

WingedFish wrote:

I discovered the Animation & Gaming convention that's being held in Cincinnati (a two hour's drive from where I live), only to discover that I can't attend it since I don't have time to work out going there when it starts in the 5th of April; not to mention nobody wants to spend the entire weekend to stay there with me.

I feel ya man. I missed PAX East twice in a row because I didn't find out about it until it was too late. Same with that convention in Rochester. And I was years late for the only convention worth going to in Albany, before it moved to Pittsfield. It's rough having to miss out on something just 'cause you were a little late. Hopefully you can go to it next year, but that doesn't solve your issue of no one wanting to go with you. It can be pretty lonely going to a place like that all by yourself.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

had to lose luigi's mansion DM event that would have today in São Paulo because my parents had to go to the church and leave me home taking care of my sister that conveniently had to cause me even more misfortune by having the only two friends of her that my parents dislike coming(and man they are quite the headache. believe me....) and now I've got to play the "spy" for my parents beacause of these reckless girl talking trash and making my sister get into this stupid "I'm a rebel" teenager mindset... heck those teens(13 to 14 Years old) really lost the idea of getting an "identity". all they do is say they want to be themselves and rip off someone else's personality... well guess no luigi's mansion for the rest of the day. those brats are ploting something ominous(I know because they got silnet this usualy come right before something stupid like making my sister declare to the boy she likes and telling her it's the end of her life since he dumped her). oh man my first year in the college was so wonderful so far(got new friends, kept the old ones in contact, go half the way home with a pretty EX-classmate, got luigi's mansion 2 one day before the release, found my lost game boy color and love most of the classes I have at college. but that's irrelevant to this thread so I'm stoping at it). hope everyone else gets a better day than mine since if it gets worse than this for anyone it means some serious thing(or at least something bigger than a nuisance) might have happened.
sorry for my bad english(I'm getting tired of excusing myself this but it's necessary at least while I'm new in nintendo life)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Snagrio

CanisWolfred wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I feel ya man. I missed PAX East twice in a row because I didn't find out about it until it was too late. Same with that convention in Rochester. And I was years late for the only convention worth going to in Albany, before it moved to Pittsfield. It's rough having to miss out on something just 'cause you were a little late. Hopefully you can go to it next year, but that doesn't solve your issue of no one wanting to go with you. It can be pretty lonely going to a place like that all by yourself.

Well it's even sadder in my particular situation since I've only been to one other convention, Origins Board Game Fair (Columbus) last year. And I only got to go because my brother-in-law needed a game picked up (he's in Pittsburgh). But my mom's planning on taking me and my cousin there again this year though. But in any case I'd really like to go to a video gaming convention sometime soon. If only I was slightly older so I could go by myself.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Marakuto

Had to cancel my Luigi's Mansion 2 pre-order and I'm going to end up getting it 10 days after the release date in Europe due to going abroad...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.