General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 781 to 800 of 3,647

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuardianKing

781. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

I, as well as most of the class didn't know what our biology teacher was reviewing.She got mad at us
I'm great in every other class except that one.
I felt stupid today(cries in the corner).

Whenever (most of the time if) a teacher does that, then I make them look stupid. Hey, I have the knowledge and resources to do so. I get sent to the principal afterwards.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuardianKing

782. Posted:

Konata wrote:

A very close family friend was hit by a car yesterday. And the people who did it just drove on, without doing anything. I feel really bad for her. She had a concussion and broke her jaw/ a rib.
My real disappointment is that the person who did it (even by accident.) didn't stop or anything.
>_<.

OMG that's terrible! :O

Is she okay?

I just can't wrap my head around how someone can hit another person and just drive off! It's like stabbing/punching/shooting someone or something and just leaving. You can't just ignore the emotional distress your brain puts on your body (unless you're a sociopath, but that's a whole different thing).

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Konata

783. Posted:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Konata wrote:

A very close family friend was hit by a car yesterday. And the people who did it just drove on, without doing anything. I feel really bad for her. She had a concussion and broke her jaw/ a rib.
My real disappointment is that the person who did it (even by accident.) didn't stop or anything.
>_<.

OMG that's terrible! :O

Is she okay?

I just can't wrap my head around how someone can hit another person and just drive off! It's like stabbing/punching/shooting someone or something and just leaving. You can't just ignore the emotional distress your brain puts on your body (unless you're a sociopath, but that's a whole different thing).

Today she actually feels pretty good, she was laughing and smiling.
I feel like the people who drove off probably were scared because they hit her. I'm not mad at them per-say but I just want to know why they would keep going and not help the poor woman!

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuardianKing

784. Posted:

Konata wrote:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

Konata wrote:

A very close family friend was hit by a car yesterday. And the people who did it just drove on, without doing anything. I feel really bad for her. She had a concussion and broke her jaw/ a rib.
My real disappointment is that the person who did it (even by accident.) didn't stop or anything.
>_<.

OMG that's terrible! :O

Is she okay?

I just can't wrap my head around how someone can hit another person and just drive off! It's like stabbing/punching/shooting someone or something and just leaving. You can't just ignore the emotional distress your brain puts on your body (unless you're a sociopath, but that's a whole different thing).

Today she actually feels pretty good, she was laughing and smiling.
I feel like the people who drove off probably were scared because they hit her. I'm not mad at them per-say but I just want to know why they would keep going and not help the poor woman!

You must have great impulse control. :O

I would've hopped in a car and drove it into them. Either that or jabbing a stick in the wheels.

...

Again, I sound like a psychopath.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Konata

785. Posted:

^
I forgot to mention, the other reason I'm not mad, is that they got a Surveillance tape of the whole thing going down, so they are gonna find them eventually.
^^

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuardianKing

786. Posted:

Konata wrote:

^
I forgot to mention, the other reason I'm not mad, is that they got a Surveillance tape of the whole thing going down, so they are gonna find them eventually.
^^

That's great to hear! :)

I hope it all works out for you guys! :)

As for me, I'm just sad and moody at random intervals every day. Unless something significant happens, I consider nothing in particular to be the most depressing thing of my day.

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

787. Posted:

I've been feeling really weird lately. I'm happy (how can I not be with Awakening and Bit Trip Runner 2?) but randomly lately I've been beating down on myself. D: I randomly have self esteem issues. lol, it's weird. I keep telling myself something gonna go wrong and I'm not worth the attention of this one girl. When I know we're nice friends, so it's really weird. I'll just forget about it soon! :P

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Birdman

788. Posted:

My tennis coach moved me from my school's Varsity practice squad to JV. I guess that isn't terribly surprising, especially considering how I stack up when compared to the rest of my school's Varsity squad, but it still hurts a lot, since I'm a senior.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marks

789. Posted:

So a friend of mine was expelled from school. It's been some time, and never questioned his absence because I thought he was sick. They spoke to my classroom today, never specified his actions but explaining that he was no longer a minor and could not get away from these things under the law. They also told us to not spread rumours and be careful with his younger brother because he has nothing to do with the matter and is still fragile. I can't help but feel curious though.. However I will still keep my mouth shut and stay alert. I hope for the best, he was almost like family.

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Austroid

790. Posted:

I won the Star Wars PT box set off ebay for a reasonable price, and when I opened it the second disc to Ep. III was replaced with "The Story of Star Wars."

Edited on by Austroid

My SSB4 Newcomers Wishlist - Update 4
I think that deep down, wesa all a bit clumsy.
Currently Playing: Sonic Riders (nostalgia overload!)

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Banker-Style

791. Posted:

Seriously bored.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

792. Posted:

CaptainMorpheus wrote:

As for me, I'm just sad and moody at random intervals every day. Unless something significant happens, I consider nothing in particular to be the most depressing thing of my day.

It's probably just the weather. The change of seasons tends to affect people in different ways. I know it affects me so that I randomly get tired or depressed-like for no reason.

Unless you mean every day as in every single day regardless of anything, in which case, it could just be hormones.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AddADashOfSalt

793. Posted:

I have to do a math test today I'll probably get fairly low scores on...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pntjr

794. Posted:

every morning I wake up is more disappointing than the last

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Inazuma_Pikpik

795. Posted:

A copy of Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn surfaced at my gamestop, but was put on hold by somebody else...

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Inazuma_Pikpik

796. Posted:

I crashed into a brick wall at school...

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Konata

797. Posted:

I just automatically feel like crap today.

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

798. Posted:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

I crashed into a brick wall at school...

You alright, though?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Inazuma_Pikpik

799. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

I crashed into a brick wall at school...

You alright, though?

Yeah. My glasses broke and I have a nasty cut where they dug into my head, but I don't have a concussion. I guess I'm not as bad as I could have been.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrimsonFire

800. Posted:

Had to wait an hour for the buses at school today and it was hot outside.
This will continue for the rest of the school year every Wednesday.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS