Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 761 to 780 of 3,834

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

761. Posted:

Was banned for 2 weeks on Miiverse.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

762. Posted:

I'm suddenly so depressed today that I barely have any motivation to post, let alone do anything else. Hope it passes soon...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

763. Posted:

FEA is taking too long to be restocked at my Walmart... I have no idea when I'm getting my copy, but hopefully it'll at least be here by Friday. The truck my order is in is in California, and I'm in Ohio :(

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

764. Posted:

My sister is coming back from her week-long holiday tonight, and I was so relaxed with her not being around. :T

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

765. Posted:

I have to go to school tomorrow

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

766. Posted:

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I have to go to school tomorrow

For shame.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

767. Posted:

It's Valentines Day. :(

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

768. Posted:

I was planning to catch up on old games this year because I had just enough time and dedication available for it, but now I can't because of ALL THE GAMES that were announced at Nintendo Direct. :'(

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

769. Posted:

I'm very ill and feel as if I was beaten up badly.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

770. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I'm very ill and feel as if I was beaten up badly.

Aww, get well soon. :(

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

771. Posted:

Tried to ask a girl out, told her to meet me but she went on, fell down and hurt my ankle, and feeling very angry...today was the 9/11 of days for me.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

772. Posted:

Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh. A date I had planned for Valentine's Day got canceled. I was expecting this to happen too, oddly enough. Oh well, at least I'm not that disappointed since I was expecting this. Well, so much for that....
Guess I'll just go buy FE:A now...sigh...

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

773. Posted:

I scrapped my old comic idea, and this time, it's probably for good. Luckily it hadn't really gotten past the planning phase outside of some practice strips, but still, I was really longing to get that comic made recently, but now I think it's time to let it go. For one thing, it wasn't going the direction I originally wanted it to - it was supposed to be a comedy with a light story to it, yet almost all the new material I wrote for it recently were story-focused, action-ish stories that don't seem to mesh as well with the older material. To put it simply, it was slowly turning into a super hero comic, which was not what I originally intended to write. Besides, if I want to write a super hero comic, I should probably make that as the main goal from the beginning, instead of shoehorning it into a completely different story.

Not only that, but my plan was to work on this comic for 10+ years - I don't think I have to willpower to commit to one story for that long, especially if the whole thing is based on ideas I came up with in tenth grade - Yes, I originally came up with it and planned it through when I was 16. I'm already a different person from who I was when I was 16 now, I'll definitely be a completely different person 10 years from now. I really don't think I would've really stayed with the comic for the full intended length of time. It doesn't help that I recently read a journal of a person who tried to do a comic for 10+ years based on an idea that they came up with in 10th grade, and ended up losing enthusiasm for it after 8 years, leaving the comic unfinished. I don't want to do that, not to myself, not to my readers (if I have any...).

There's even more reasons, but I think you guys get the gist. I probably shouldn't have held onto this idea for so long, but I don't move on very easily. In fact, I might be tempted to pick the old idea back up again if I don't come up with a new one soon. It's day three already, and I don't have the slightest clue what my next project should be. I'm sure I'll think of something, though, and if it becomes necessary, I'll recycle a few old ideas I came up for for my older comic world. If nothing else, the past few years have shown that I am very good at coming up with ideas. My imagination has not yet dulled, I suppose, so now it's just time to look towards the future, and see if I can come up with a new idea that's even better than the old one - and hopefully this time I'll put it into action!

Still pretty bummed I couldn't at least come up with an ending, though. Oh well...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

774. Posted:

@CanisWolfred If you like that comic but don't think you can commit to it for 10 years why not shorten it? You could think about what parts of the story you most want to tell to your readers and build it around that. Maybe you could downsize the cast and keep the characters that are most important/the characters you most want to show to your readers. Another idea is removing some ideas and saving them for a different series and then changing them to fit the comic they will be in.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

775. Posted:

@Mickeymac Don't give up, dude! It'll all come to you in due time! As long as your chances of finishing it aren't 0% that minus well be 100%! I believe in you!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

776. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

@CanisWolfred If you like that comic but don't think you can commit to it for 10 years why not shorten it? You could think about what parts of the story you most want to tell to your readers and build it around that. Maybe you could downsize the cast and keep the characters that are most important/the characters you most want to show to your readers. Another idea is removing some ideas and saving them for a different series and then changing them to fit the comic they will be in.

I tried to do that, but couldn't. Just covering the story arcs of the main cast takes up most of that time, and their dynamic doesn't work as well with less characters (tried just following it with 3 of them, but I didn't like it). :( Besides, as I said, I didn't like where it was going, anyways. I don't think I want to do a pure comedy anymore, anyways. Originally I wanted something little kids could enjoy, but I think I've moved on from that now. I had a lot of trouble keeping my ideas PG after a while...

It should be easier to start fresh. I actually did come up with two other stories as a quick excersize last year. Had a pad full of ideas in a few hours. It shouldn't be too hard, I just need to get out of my deep blue funk I'm in right now and start brainstorming.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

777. Posted:

Playstation 4. :|
@MickeyMac Hope you get an idea. I'd be up for some brainstorming via Backlog if you want. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Vincent294

778. Posted:

PS4. I expected so much more. While I just heard about an Infamous game, other than that, the no details on the new Final Fantasy made for a lackluster announcement. I hope they have something better to show at E3.

Vincent294

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

779. Posted:

A very close family friend was hit by a car yesterday. And the people who did it just drove on, without doing anything. I feel really bad for her. She had a concussion and broke her jaw/ a rib.
My real disappointment is that the person who did it (even by accident.) didn't stop or anything.
>_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

780. Posted:

I, as well as most of the class didn't know what our biology teacher was reviewing.She got mad at us
I'm great in every other class except that one.
I felt stupid today(cries in the corner).

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS