Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 741 to 760 of 4,151

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

@Gioku
I'm in a similar boat as you are, though the person I've just realized I fancy is already a friend of mine.

Which means I'm stuck... Though I'm pretty sure she already has someone so I'm not too dissapointed... Was this post pointless?
It's just me rambling about non-issues...
#Relevance

But anyways, just wishing you luck, from one person with emotions(?) to another.

Hahaha! Oh snap. For the first time in my life I'm in this exact situation. Doesn't help it's a pretty new friend I only met a month or so ago. Huh, didn't think it'd be this nerve wrecking...

I've been thinking about this for like half the day. I never think about it when it comes to these kind of things! This is seriously messing with me, apparently.

PanicPuppet

I got the flu, the day I had a job orientation.

PanicPuppet

TsunamiSensei

I can't sleep...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Arianabtd

My disappointment, is for yesterday and today. I didn't feel well enough to go to a youth rally (Dare2Share) this weekend because my thyroid condition is bothering me. And I couldn't handle it because it would make me to tired. The SAME THING, happened to me last year as well. And with all the other youth rallies I wanted to go to. I feel left out of everything because all my friends went, but of course I couldn't . So I'm really disappointed...

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

GamecubeMan

2nd semester requires me to actually...... study
My grades have been very crappy lately. Hopefully it is not too late to raise them up or I have to.... /me shudders.... retake the class 0_0

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Banker-Style

Was banned for 2 weeks on Miiverse.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

New_3DaSh_XL

FEA is taking too long to be restocked at my Walmart... I have no idea when I'm getting my copy, but hopefully it'll at least be here by Friday. The truck my order is in is in California, and I'm in Ohio

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Drawdler

My sister is coming back from her week-long holiday tonight, and I was so relaxed with her not being around. :T

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

TheKingOfTown

I have to go to school tomorrow

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

TysonOfTime

TheKingOfTown wrote:

I have to go to school tomorrow

For shame.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Drawdler

I was planning to catch up on old games this year because I had just enough time and dedication available for it, but now I can't because of ALL THE GAMES that were announced at Nintendo Direct.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Marakuto

I'm very ill and feel as if I was beaten up badly.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.