Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 721 to 740 of 3,793

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

721. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I got a B in Spanish.
What?!
Yes, this is a disappointment to me! I was aiming for a 4.0 GPA and I was so damn close!

I thought Spanish was your native language? Though I suppose that doesn't make it much easier, huh?

Anyways, I wasn't able to finish my drawing yesterday, despite working on it until 9 PM. Guess that means I can't resume Xenoblade Chronicles this week...I knew going for a mountain setting was too ambitious for a novice like me...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Hokori

722. Posted:

My poor $$$ will dies soon because of all the great games announced yesterday

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

723. Posted:

Just found out my Great grandmother passed away.

We weren't super close, but it still kinda hurts.

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Final-Starman

724. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Just found out my Great grandmother passed away.

We weren't super close, but it still kinda hurts.

Aw man, I'm sorry. My Great Grandmother had a heart attack, and she's recovering in the hospital.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage

Birdman

725. Posted:

Finished reading Othello, but I lent out my copy of The Merchant of Venice to a friend, so now I can't read that.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

726. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I got a B in Spanish.
What?!
Yes, this is a disappointment to me! I was aiming for a 4.0 GPA and I was so damn close!

I thought Spanish was your native language? Though I suppose that doesn't make it much easier, huh?

This is a common misconception. Yes, I know how to speak Spanish fluently, but the class focuses on the grammar. I have to know all the stuff about how to put accents and why and a bunch of other stuff. I never really learned any of that. Not to mention my teacher puts some really weird questions on the tests sometimes.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

727. Posted:

Today's biggest disappointment for me had to be the lack of enthusiasm for the release of Baloon Fight. If you're not happy with $0.30 giving 2 hours of entertainment, you have high standards. That's like a $60 game giving you 40 hours; not bad.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

MarioKenny1992

728. Posted:

My brother's very depressed today, so we couldn't have my party :(

"I almost feel sorry for you knowing you can't enjoy Call of Duty, and that your taste in video games is so ****. But the fact that you don't like call of duty makes me fell zero simpathy for u." - MonkeyGameGuides, also known as Monk Monk

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1302-5737 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperMarioKenny

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

729. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I got a B in Spanish.
What?!

This is a common misconception. Yes, I know how to speak Spanish fluently, but the class focuses on the grammar. I have to know all the stuff about how to put accents and why and a bunch of other stuff. I never really learned any of that. Not to mention my teacher puts some really weird questions on the tests sometimes.

Yeah, that's what I figured. Well, hope you do better next time.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

730. Posted:

Thanks. I appreciate it. :)

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

731. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

My poor $$$ will dies soon because of all the great games announced yesterday

Mine too
Untitled

IGNORE the 2011 part

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

732. Posted:

Since this is still on a findable page I thought I's take the opportunity to vent a bit. It's gonna be dumb and weird so don't bother reading if you don't want.

There's this chick I know and she's cool but just a friend. Out of all the women I know and have to meet daily she's one of the few I enjoy talking to. I barely ever see her though thanks to work schedules. (I know I've complained about not having a paying job before, so people don't get confused by work schedule I mean an internship.) I never planned on wanting to be anything more. I don't want to. Apparently though she likes this jerk. I know the guy. He's definitely funny but dear god is he a jerk unless you're really like him. He has no interest in her and has been just leading her on. She found out but still has a thing for him. He's just gonna use her. That's stirring some feelings on my end. Besides what I've already told her I can't and probably shouldn't do much more. Just sorta annoyed here.

God, I sound like the thing I've feared of becoming. Especially since I'm ranting on the interwebs about it.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

moomoo

733. Posted:

All the stuff happening with THQ sucks, especially the stuff regarding that those at headquarters and Vigil may not be recieving severence. That just sucks. My condolences to those affected.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

734. Posted:

I want to play my game but I can't get off the computer -_-

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

735. Posted:

My other W-2 (tax return form) from two previous jobs STILL haven't come in. I need my money, confoundit!

I have another. NO ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF RELEASE DATE.

That's two disappointments today. I need chocolate to fill this gap.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

736. Posted:

(Why does this get more posts than the positive thread? D:)

Made a Facebook. I was always generally against it based off of how others around me treated the site, but I made one the day or so to keep in touch with a really awesome girl I met. I guess it's not too much of a disappointment.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

737. Posted:

My disappointment is that I can't fall asleep for the third night in a row. I need sleep. BADLY.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

738. Posted:

• Going to School (College)
  • Getting truck loads of Home Work
  • Not being able to check my 3DS
  • Cant play Mario Kart Wii

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

739. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

(Why does this get more posts than the positive thread? D:)

Why be happy,when you can be sad.
Disappointment makes life happier.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

740. Posted:

• Rayman Legends' delay. The game was very clearly near done. There was no reason that they couldn't have released the Wii U version now and PS360 versions later.
  • Vicarious Visions will now work on Skylanders only. Which means, based on a hidden poster in their office and lack of news on it, Crash Bandicoot is probably as doomed as Spyro. This news particularly upsets me because I was looking forward to Swap Force and got back into Crash AND Skylanders more, but for [probably] killing another childhood hero with Spyro I don't want to give a dime to Activision and I'm no longer enthusiastic for the game. (Yes, I realise how bad I sound, but this news really angers me!)
  • I generally feel sick, unhealthy and unwell plus somewhat mentally unstable which saddens me because I fear I'll go off at somebody.

Edited on by Drawdler

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt