641. Posted:

I didn't make the jazz band. :(

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

642. Posted:

The wii U is sold out everywhere, and when grandma went to preorder one for me at walmart today, the guy claimed their program stopped on monday.:( I really need help...

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

643. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

:(

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

644. Posted:

Ok,here's a small little story from when I was having lunch with my friends.We're basically a bunch of nerds.Nerds as in being a really big fan of a game.Anyway,we sat at this other table,where some of the slightly taller and "stronger" guys sit(though,one of them is the smallest in my class).So,they walked near us and started calling us jerks and saying other crap.One of my friends said "Umad?"and then I said in a rather loud voice "Hemad".OK,here's where it gets a bit disappointing.You see,one of the guys that regularly sits at the table we sat at thought one of us called him a(please excuse the censored language)f**.Apparently,when I said "Hemad",he got the wrong idea.So,now I think that a small "war" has started between my friends and I and the other guys.Only thing I know is is that I'm part of a Christian family,and I'd never swear like that.OK,story time is over,kiddies. :D

Edited on by Drobotic

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

Hokori

645. Posted:

I got unstuck in fusion only to get stuck again :( also I thought of something else I'd like the 3DS to have and I know Nintendo won't do it soon :(

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

646. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I got unstuck in fusion only to get stuck again :( also I thought of something else I'd like the 3DS to have and I know Nintendo won't do it soon :(

Trust me.That's always what makes us down in the dumps.Like how I know that Nintendo isn't gonna make a 9001DS.

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

647. Posted:

@Drobotic
I know what you mean. I hate it when people mishear me and, automatically, their gutter-minds assume the worst. I can't recall ever cursing, and yet that is the conclusion some people will jump to. Sad, really.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

648. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

@Drobotic
I know what you mean. I hate it when people mishear me and, automatically, their gutter-minds assume the worst. I can't recall ever cursing, and yet that is the conclusion some people will jump to. Sad, really.

Ikr.Sometimes I wish we had super hearing so you could clearly hear what someone says.Also,he jumped to conclusions WAY too fast.

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

649. Posted:

I hate Monday's

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

WesCash

650. Posted:

8:30am University classes Monday to Friday. To make it worse, the material is incredibly dry and difficult (human physiology).
The professor doesn't even post notes online so I can't skip the darn thing either.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

651. Posted:

Drobotic wrote:

True_Hero wrote:

@Drobotic

Ikr.Sometimes I wish we had super hearing so you could clearly hear what someone says.Also,he jumped to conclusions WAY too fast.

When it's possible anybody could take something the wrong way, it's best not to get involved. Or you could simply beat everybody up, that way you don't take sides. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

652. Posted:

My internet is slow and found out I won't be able to get black ops 2 harden edition, but I still got it pre ordered and will get a bonus map.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

653. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

turtlelink wrote:

I had the same problem, ugh I should've praticed my Bb trumpet over the Summer!

Edited on by GamecubeMan

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

654. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

My internet is slow and found out I won't be able to get black ops 2 harden edition, but I still got it pre ordered and will get a bonus map.

Turns out there's now a high chance for me getting the harden edition, very happy.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Birdman

655. Posted:

Sigur Rós is coming back to Chicago on April 2nd, but their touring schedule shows that they're likely to be at Coachella, which my brother will be going to. In short, I need to find someone to go with me fast.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

656. Posted:

I lost my 3DS charger.......

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

Pogocoop

657. Posted:

Just got back from my first Anime convention, and I realised how little I fit in with the people at my school/town.

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

658. Posted:

Shin megami tensei: Devil survivor overclocked has been delayed till next year for Europe which is ridiculous considering America got it August last year.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

659. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Shin megami tensei: Devil survivor overclocked has been delayed till next year for Europe which is ridiculous considering America got it August last year.

What?!
I thought it was coming out this November.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

660. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

What?!
I thought it was coming out this November.

This is from Ghostlight's (the publisher) blog:
"Finally I regret to regret to report that it is looking increasingly likely that both Devil Survivor: Overclocked and Devil Survivor 2 will not be released until 2013. This is incredibly disappointing as we were very much hoping to be able to release both titles this year, but sadly this has not been possible. It is worth noting that until we announce a release date, any dates you see for these games are unofficial and may be incorrect."

Neilloggery