General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 621 to 640 of 4,305

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

621. Posted:

I still haven't completed Professor Layton and the Specters Call.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

622. Posted:

I didn't draw yesterday, and I've spent the last 3 days just drawing a skeletal diagram...hopefully I can change that soon.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Birdman

Birdman

623. Posted:

Nobody has posted in the "Positive of the Day" thread, so I can't say I may have killed my lawn mover this afternoon or say that I'm excited that Arcade Fire is working on a new album without double posting.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

624. Posted:

I've got a backlogg of games to buy.
Skyalnders Giants £34.99 - £39.99
Layton £29.99 - £34.99
Pokemon Black 2 £28.99

And I want to keep my money for Wii U games.

In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage
Jamouse

Jamouse

625. Posted:

My save data for Fate/stay night got corrupted, and, while trying to fix it, I ended up messing up the entire game. Since it took me days to get the game working in the first place, I might just give up on it and watch the anime instead.

Jamouse

AuthorMessage
GamecubeMan

GamecubeMan

626. Posted:

Im not playing Paper Mario 3 1/2

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah, it is happening now. GC 4.0 will be released in 2020.
My Bio by True_Hero

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

627. Posted:

Jon_Talbain wrote:

I didn't draw yesterday, and I've spent the last 3 days just drawing a skeletal diagram...hopefully I can change that soon.

I did! But then I couln't finish it today. I really hope it doesn't take me a full week to do the 8 other character drawings I want to do.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
fpssoviet

fpssoviet

628. Posted:

Jon_Talbain wrote:

Jon_Talbain wrote:

I did! But then I couln't finish it today. I really hope it doesn't take me a full week to do the 8 other character drawings I want to do.

I have a really good suggestion. Draw characters from atari 2600 if they are simple enough.

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

629. Posted:

Layton 5 has sold out

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

630. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

Layton 5 has sold out

Not on eShop

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

631. Posted:

fpssoviet wrote:

Jon_Talbain wrote:

Jon_Talbain wrote:

I have a really good suggestion. Draw characters from atari 2600 if they are simple enough.

Not a bad idea, except I kinda want my characters to be recognizable to a certain extent without needing a label.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
KAHN

KAHN

632. Posted:

-i found a pre-owned kinect box in my great-great grandson's closet D: i asked him what he would do with it, he said, "i'll share it with my kids!" D:
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
i've lost my faith in humanity. i can't wait to die from this horrible gaming world.

KAHN

Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage
Birdman

Birdman

633. Posted:

Didn't get a chance to play a Wii U demo unit at a local Target ... not because other people were using it or it was broken, just didn't have time to play it.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage
Drobotic

Drobotic

634. Posted:

I was playing Minecraft an discovered a diamond block.I dug down a little deeper and accidentally got burned by lava and lost quite a few lumps of coal and other stuff.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

AuthorMessage
HaastMK7

HaastMK7

635. Posted:

Missed out on playing NSMBU on the demo Wii U!

Edited on by HaastMK7

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage
turtlelink

turtlelink

636. Posted:

CosmicMii wrote:

Missed out on playing NSMBU on the demo Wii U!

Just play NSMBW. I'm sure it's the same thing.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

637. Posted:

^
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Drobotic

Drobotic

638. Posted:

@Happy_Mask
Tobuscus never fails to please.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

AuthorMessage
Magikarp3

Magikarp3

639. Posted:

So today I discovered my local game store has a rewards program.

After spending over 200 dollars there this past year.

(I dunno if this is a double disappointment or a positive, but even if I had a members card the entire time I still wouldn't have gotten anything. Then again, the card's mostly orientated towards tradein/preowned.)

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

AuthorMessage
Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

640. Posted:

Yesterday, an Amazon trade in I did with a bunch of old strategy guides didn't go through because for some reason they needed the posters that came with them. From £13 worth of stuff, I only got 50p... And now loads of heavy, useless book are going to be sent to uni, and I'm gonna have to pick them up, just so I can throw them in the bin...

Today, the fire alarm at my uni went off at 8:20 in the morning, then in my rush to get out of the building I locked myself out of my room... Then I couldn't be bothered to go to my 9 o'clock lecture after all of that...

Edited on by Bulbousaur

SteamID: bulby1994

Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur