General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 481 to 500 of 4,305

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

481. Posted:

rudydog13 wrote:

Umm... I can't get enough courage to ask this girl I really like to homecoming. Forever alone.

I'm jealous - at least you had someone you wanted to ask to homecoming.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
RudysaurusRex

RudysaurusRex

482. Posted:

@Mickeymac Well... That makes me feel better, but than I feel worse because I feel better about your sadness.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES
[url=http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/im_writing_a_cgi_...

AuthorMessage
Birdman

Birdman

483. Posted:

@rudydog13 - All it takes is 30 seconds to ask her. Surely you can find enough courage to last you for that long.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

484. Posted:

classes start tomorrow -_-

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Splatoon Player Card

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo

485. Posted:

Birdman wrote:

@rudydog13 - All it takes is 30 seconds to ask her. Surely you can find enough courage to last you for that long.

It can be harder for some people.

@rudydog13 I feel ya. Just go up to her and blurt it out anime style. You got a 50/50 chance which ARE good odds. I'm just kidding. Just take a deep breath and imagine you're going to talk to a normal friend then just ask. Confidence.

Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!

My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
[url=http://backloggery.com/r...

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

486. Posted:

rudydog13 wrote:

Umm... I can't get enough courage to ask this girl I really like to homecoming. Forever alone.

You're the Hero of time Link,you can do it.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
PiribroH

PiribroH

487. Posted:

This is more like the rage of the day but anyway, I was playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, had been playing it for a well over an hour. I was doing this really annoying mission and I was pretty sure I was close to the end and then it happened. The power went out........(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

I am just a Madao...and I'm proud of it!

AuthorMessage
TheKingOfTown

TheKingOfTown

488. Posted:

@PiribroH
That happened to my brother a few weeks ago. He just beat the last dungeon on Majora's Mask, and was about to go on to the moon, but the power went out, and the last time he saved was when he got the gilded sword. Man, that turned him off the game for a while.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage
Emaan

Emaan

489. Posted:

I'm sitting in a class I hate. I've been trying to switch out, but its still not working out. >:0

I believe in make believe~
The Emaaloggery
✰ Not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

490. Posted:

More series moving to iOS, well that's not the bad part, but if they stay there and NOT go on eShop as well then I'll be disappointed

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

491. Posted:

I'm bored.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
TheDreamingHawk

TheDreamingHawk

492. Posted:

A kid in school wouldn't stop asking why I liked Nintendo and never bought a PS3.

I told him nintendo was better as it had better first party games. IMO the only good PS3 games are Little Big planet and the FF series.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Banker-Style

Banker-Style

493. Posted:

Still single.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

494. Posted:

The hot springs scene in ToS: Dawn of the new world wasn't as revealing as I'd hoped. I didn't know what to expect since I didn't see the hot springs scenes in the other two Tales of games I've played.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
Hokori

Hokori

495. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

Still single.

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

AuthorMessage
Chuie

Chuie

496. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

The hot springs scene in ToS: Dawn of the new world wasn't as revealing as I'd hoped. I didn't know what to expect since I didn't see the hot springs scenes in the other two Tales of games I've played.

i though it was funny in both games sheena got big ones

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

497. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

The hot springs scene in ToS: Dawn of the new world wasn't as revealing as I'd hoped. I didn't know what to expect since I didn't see the hot springs scenes in the other two Tales of games I've played.

i though it was funny in both games sheena got big ones

It was funny but they didn't show enough of the characters.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
Chuie

Chuie

498. Posted:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

The hot springs scene in ToS: Dawn of the new world wasn't as revealing as I'd hoped. I didn't know what to expect since I didn't see the hot springs scenes in the other two Tales of games I've played.

i though it was funny in both games sheena got big ones

It was funny but they didn't show enough of the characters.

all they needed was then zelos lloyd and emil with sheena to make it funny

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage
FonistofCruxis

FonistofCruxis

499. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

The hot springs scene in ToS: Dawn of the new world wasn't as revealing as I'd hoped. I didn't know what to expect since I didn't see the hot springs scenes in the other two Tales of games I've played.

i though it was funny in both games sheena got big ones

It was funny but they didn't show enough of the characters.

all they needed was then zelos lloyd and emil with sheena to make it funny

I don't think you understood what I meant by "they didn't show enough of the characters".

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage
Chuie

Chuie

500. Posted:

@FonistofCruxis if tales of symphonia dawn of the new wrold would have should sheenas BIGS i would have kept playing the scene over and over
if thats what your talk about character

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube: ProtoChuie
i was mieu-fire