Posts 4,141 to 4,151 of 4,151

ogo79

@CanisWolfred
the only movies i watch are on laserdisc
and they have to be rocky and bullwinkle
Untitled

Edited on by ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

gcunit

Had my first day without any Switch/Zelda yesterday Was just too busy.

I'd better play double today...

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

gcunit

On a little holiday with my girlfriend and kids. Normally when we go away, cos the kids are still young and not used to sleeping in the same room as each other, I share a room with our boy and my girlfriend shares a room with our girl. That setup suits me great, cos it means I can go to bed and whip out my secret 3DS for some late night gaming and the girlfriend is none the wiser.

This time I've brought my secret 3DS and my secret Switch (played Zelda every day bar one since release - see above post) with me.... but the kids are sharing a room, which means I'm sharing with my girlfriend.... which means no secret late night gaming for me

We're away for four nights, so unless things change I may have to miss Zelda until Wednesday at the earliest. At home the girlfriend falls asleep much earlier than me and I stay up gaming, but that's less likely to happen here, and the place we're staying in is so small that being able to hide my 3DS/Switch anywhere of any use to me is quite unlikely.

Worst holiday ever.

andu05

How many disappointments are described here. I try to relate to everything easier. Tired of being upset over trifles. Read the Mantastic Life program аnd learned to appreciate every moment and always be in the right mood. Everyone should have good habits. To understand your goal and the way to achieve it. Everyone has a role. Always need to move in the right direction. Towards your goal. I hope everyone will start sharing their achievements and not disappointments.

andu05

gcunit

Reading that was my disappointment for today. Strewth.

Haruki_NLI

5am and my day has been great.

Lots of progress on projects and really optimistic for once.

Lie in bed. Stretch my legs to get comfy. Dislocate my right knee.

How do I do that while going to bed?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Jhena

Got two new games today (atilla and sine mora) and none is good for me. Really enjoyed shogun 2 but playing attila is just no fun. I dont know i started it and i didnt feel the slightest urge of playing it. Strange. Dont even know the last game i really enjoyed to the end. Sad day.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Tasuki

My vacation is over and I am leaving New York today. Really don't want to leave, but yeah.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LuckyLand

Rayman legends demo

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

cheetahman91

Tasuki wrote:

My vacation is over and I am leaving New York today. Really don't want to leave, but yeah.

I feel your pain. My vacation ends tomorrow. I really don't want to go back to work. Ugh.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.