Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 4,341 to 4,347 of 4,347

andu05

How many disappointments are described here. I try to relate to everything easier. Tired of being upset over trifles. Read the Mantastic Life program аnd learned to appreciate every moment and always be in the right mood. Everyone should have good habits. To understand your goal and the way to achieve it. Everyone has a role. Always need to move in the right direction. Towards your goal. I hope everyone will start sharing their achievements and not disappointments.

andu05

gcunit

Reading that was my disappointment for today. Strewth.

I've just held an Ignored Users amnesty on my account. 20+ users are back in the game with an extra life - make it count :)

Currently playing: Rocket League - Chess Ultra - Super Mario Odyssey - FIFA 18

SW-3124-5612-5724

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

YummyHappyPills

5am and my day has been great.

Lots of progress on projects and really optimistic for once.

Lie in bed. Stretch my legs to get comfy. Dislocate my right knee.

How do I do that while going to bed?

Switch FC: SW-5242-2997-2115

Jhena

Got two new games today (atilla and sine mora) and none is good for me. Really enjoyed shogun 2 but playing attila is just no fun. I dont know i started it and i didnt feel the slightest urge of playing it. Strange. Dont even know the last game i really enjoyed to the end. Sad day.

Slow and steady wins the race, baby.

Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Tasuki

My vacation is over and I am leaving New York today. Really don't want to leave, but yeah.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

cheetahman91

Tasuki wrote:

My vacation is over and I am leaving New York today. Really don't want to leave, but yeah.

I feel your pain. My vacation ends tomorrow. I really don't want to go back to work. Ugh.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendolife Chatroom
Youtube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic