Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 4,301 to 4,320 of 4,347

Nimkip

@Blue_Blur @BurningSonic Thanks! I think we'll do fine. It's just hard since our dog was 12 years old, so she's been with us for a long time (she's a Jack Russell Terrier btw).

Edited on by Nimkip

"I'm going to find and I'm going to kill every last one of them."~Ellie (THE LAST OF US PART II)

''This isn't real enough for you Billy? I'm not real enough for you? It was real enough for Georgie laughs.'' ~Pennywise (IT)

My DeviantArt profile: http://pikmin22.deviantart.com

Nintendo Network ID: barnowls

Nimkip

@BurningSonic It usually depends on the breed I think and how well the dog is taken care of. I think on average a Jack Russell lives from 10 to 15 years. It depends really.

"I'm going to find and I'm going to kill every last one of them."~Ellie (THE LAST OF US PART II)

''This isn't real enough for you Billy? I'm not real enough for you? It was real enough for Georgie laughs.'' ~Pennywise (IT)

My DeviantArt profile: http://pikmin22.deviantart.com

Nintendo Network ID: barnowls

Meowpheel

From what I know, the bigger the dog the shorter their life expectancy.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tasuki

Pure Xbox is closing down While I didn't spend as much time there as I do on Pushsquare or even here, I am still sad to see it go. It was nice to be able to go to an Xbox forum community and not have to deal with fanboy junk.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

That's sad to hear about PureXbox, though I can see where it's coming from.

I think there were only 5 new topics opened in their 360 thread in the past year, 4 of which were created by me (whenever I got a new game).

Even their more active threads were quite slow, as it's not unheard of for even their General Discussion thread to go a week inbetween comments.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Tasuki

@RR529 Yeah I agree with all your points. I don't know why but Pure Xbox seemed to get alot less traffic then Nintendolife and even Push Square. I am not sure why that was. Maybe they're alot of more Xbox sites then Nintendo or PS sites or maybe it was due to the sales of Xbox Ones, but for whatever reason it's sad to see them go.

My Backlog

ZeldAlice

Having a writers block today.

ZeldAlice

CanisWolfred

...I totally forgot PureXbox was a thing. Rest in Peace, PX. Just like the day you were bo....coded.

ZeldAlice wrote:

I've had Writers block for 15 months.
...oops, wrong smiley. What's the bbcode for "Pent-up frustration"? EDIT: Oh, I know!

:Blueballs:

EDIT 2: ...I got nothin'...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

gcunit

The label on the inside of my 3DS case seems to have randomly stained my lovely white embossed cover plate.

Haven't exhausted options for getting rid of the stain, but rubbing with a wet finger certainly wasn't shifting it 😞

Edited on by gcunit

Right now in my head, it's all horses, horses, horses, food, and horses.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Stardew Valley - Kirby Triple Deluxe - Super Mario Galaxy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

gcunit

Tasuki wrote:

@RR529 Yeah I agree with all your points. I don't know why but Pure Xbox seemed to get alot less traffic then Nintendolife and even Push Square. I am not sure why that was. Maybe they're alot of more Xbox sites then Nintendo or PS sites or maybe it was due to the sales of Xbox Ones, but for whatever reason it's sad to see them go.

Just speculating, but as the youngest brand of the big 3, I would guess Xbox just hasn't embedded itself amongst the type of people that frequent forums. Nintendo and PlayStation have a lot more years worth of following.

Right now in my head, it's all horses, horses, horses, food, and horses.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Stardew Valley - Kirby Triple Deluxe - Super Mario Galaxy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

ZeldAlice

CanisWolfred wrote:

...I totally forgot PureXbox was a thing. Rest in Peace, PX. Just like the day you were bo....coded.

ZeldAlice wrote:

I've had Writers block for 15 months.
...oops, wrong smiley. What's the bbcode for "Pent-up frustration"? EDIT: Oh, I know!

:Blueballs:

EDIT 2: ...I got nothin'...

A writers block for 15 months? That sucks, man. It also reminds me about my art block I've had for... gosh, I don't even know for how long. Darn, all kinds of these blocks totally suck!

ZeldAlice

Tasuki

gcunit wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Just speculating, but as the youngest brand of the big 3, I would guess Xbox just hasn't embedded itself amongst the type of people that frequent forums. Nintendo and PlayStation have a lot more years worth of following.

That and there are a alot more Xbox sites then Nintendo and Sony, although from what I have heard the communities aren't that great. Also Xbox hasn't built up a wide world audience like Nintendo and Sony has. Japan the Xbox does vary poorly.

My Backlog

CanisWolfred

Yeah, MS is more of an American brand. It doesn't help that they continuously shoot themselves in the foot at or around launch for each new machine, save for the Kinect (and we all know how that story ended). Just doesn't build up the kind of consumer trust the way Sony and Nintendo have for all these years.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Vinny

I wasn't feeling well and I couldn't attend my course today.

The years keep coming and they don't stop coming.

Discord: This cord
Tumblr: Where I post... stuff.

CanisWolfred

I just found out that Bastet isn't in Puzzle & Dragons Z, and that Puzzle & Dragons X is an anime, not the next 3DS entry in the franchise. <- Totally wrong about that, there is another game coming, so...slightly less disappiointed. It better have Bastet, though.
So now I have to play some free-to-play mobile crap in order to get my Egyptian Goddess waifu. Σ:<

...Who am I kidding, I'm already level 23...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Whydoievenbother

Just saw a new picture from the set of the 2017 Power Rangers movie and my eyes still hurt from seeing it! And I liked how the new rangers looked in the original picture!
For everyone who hates themselves:
http://cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/power-r...
And the original image for reference:
http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news.tops/NEjxxRTfGQhunm_2_b.jpg

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

CanisWolfred

MrMario02 wrote:

Just saw a new picture from the set of the 2017 Power Rangers movie and my eyes still hurt from seeing it! And I liked how the new rangers looked in the original picture!
For everyone who hates themselves:
http://cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/gallery/power-r...
And the original image for reference:
http://cdn.movieweb.com/img.news.tops/NEjxxRTfGQhunm_2_b.jpg

...Are they reusing the 3D graphics engine from the 1995 movie?! Except now instead of just using it for the Monsters and Megazords, they're gonna use it on the Power Rangers costumes? Why? There's a point when nostalgia goes too far, guys. Next thing you know, they're gonna blow half the budget on a rediculous stunt scene that has nothing to do with Power Rangers...again...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic