Showing 41 to 60 of 4,328
41. Posted: Sun 26th Feb 2012 19:32 GMT
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
42. Posted: Sun 26th Feb 2012 19:33 GMT
@gundummac: well, it is a rare game. ever see what it goes for on ebay etc? i also put OBO. no biggie, i will just do ebay. i just wanted to offer fellow NLers it first.
'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site
43. Posted: Sun 26th Feb 2012 19:37 GMT
44. Posted: Sun 26th Feb 2012 19:43 GMT
I see what it goes for on eBay. However, don't expect to get to make that kind of money on a forum, though.
I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
45. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 02:48 GMT
I sent out my April Fool's Swapnote early, then I sent out the Swapnote saying that to too many people... >_< Then I sent the one saying that I sent it to the wrong people people to everyone on my friends list... I'm a mess today...
Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit
Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt
46. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 02:51 GMT
Another one: End of vacation, have to go back to the norm tomorrow. (walks away depressed)
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward
47. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 02:59 GMT
I would say The Oscars, but they haven't really disappointed me as I didn't expect anything from them.
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
48. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 21:48 GMT
I'm disappointed that so many games feel the need to put in a move tutorial, as if gamers can't figure out that the control stick is for movement unless someone gives them a specific demonstration.
Edited on Mon 27th February, 2012 @ 21:49 by CanisWolfred
49. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 21:50 GMT
50. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 22:04 GMT
Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
51. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 22:13 GMT
Day 3: In MK7 community Peel Out I'm still in 5th place, not moving up!
52. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 22:27 GMT
Jack Tretton. I miss his "Nintendo sux" comments
Nintendo Life Community Administrator/KidSquidDuck
I'm a kid now! I'm a squid now! I'm a duck now! I'm a mod now! I'm a kid noooooow! My Splatloggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
53. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 22:39 GMT
I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046
Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees
54. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 22:42 GMT
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
55. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 23:52 GMT
MW3 disappointment of every day
This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264
56. Posted: Mon 27th Feb 2012 23:55 GMT
Drive was snubbed. Transformers 3 got three nominations. What else is there to say?
I had fun once and it was awful.
57. Posted: Tue 28th Feb 2012 04:19 GMT
I was expecting an awesome dinner of shrimp scampy tonight. For some reason though.... the shrimp were a blueish black color. And I ate it anyway....
58. Posted: Tue 28th Feb 2012 04:24 GMT
Running out of beer.
Nintendo ID: RoryLee
59. Posted: Tue 28th Feb 2012 04:24 GMT
60. Posted: Tue 28th Feb 2012 04:34 GMT
I just realized that finals are next week, and I've been slacking in all of my classes (basically, I'm failing all of them).