Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 381 to 400 of 4,151

Happy_Mask

I found out that, Once again, my data for sonic adventure 2 on my cube is corrupted. I definitely need a new memory card -_- ... Or maybe it's the game...

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Birdman

Couldn't burn The Antlers album Hospice to my computer cleanly because it was scratched up, so I had to use some of my iTunes $ to buy the 3 tracks that wouldn't burn. Now the album's songs are out of order on my iPod, and it's a concept album too ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

CanisWolfred

My comp got a crapload of viruses and I spent the rest of the day listening to crappy music while I did a bunch of scans. And I think the viruses broke Steam.

...and I lost over 100 tabs of Pr0n because I didn't realize I could bookmark all my tabs at once. >:[ Luckily I learned that trick just in time to save my other 100 tabs of pr0n!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jamouse

Turns out I killed Shadow in ff6

Jamouse

Radixxs

Mickeymac wrote:

My comp got a crapload of viruses and I spent the rest of the day listening to crappy music while I did a bunch of scans. And I think the viruses broke Steam.

...and I lost over 100 tabs of Pr0n because I didn't realize I could bookmark all my tabs at once. >:[ Luckily I learned that trick just in time to save my other 100 tabs of pr0n!

Hmm, computer gets a virus... 100 tabs of pron... Well I guess that solves that.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

FonistofCruxis

The final dungeon of FFIV is frustrating me. I've been using a guide to avoid the optional bosses as I'm finding the random encounters hard enough but due to the confusing layout of the dungeon, even with that guide, I accidentally ran into one of them and it slaughtered my party. Now, because of the lack of save points in this game, I'm having the start the entire, 12 floor dungeon all over again. I didn't get to the last floor, I just found out how many floors there are on the internet.

Birdman

My face hurts from having my wisdom teeth removed this morning. Also, the newest Animal Collective song kinda sucks.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

kkslider5552000

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

My copy of Metroid Zero Mission I bought is unreadable!! I was sold a faulty copy by Play N Trade, and it's been too long to return it for money back now. I'm preeeetty mad right now!

eh, just play the original and Super Metroid at the same time and you'll get the same experience.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

LzWinky

Birdman wrote:

My face hurts from having my wisdom teeth removed this morning. Also, the newest Animal Collective song kinda sucks.

Take painkillers and put an ice bag on it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SubBronze

The way Bane died in Dark Knight Rises was a bit of an anti-climax for me... Was still a very good film, just not as good as Dark Knight.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

CerealKiller528

My movie schedule for today was to shoot 24 scenes. I've been on the computer for most of the day and I haven't shot one scene.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

moomoo

Mickeymac wrote:

Ironically, the viruses had nothing to do with those sites. I got it from a random site I clicked on by accident.

[/div]

Well that is certainly convenient...
My dissapointment of the day would be Sony's treatment of the Vita. I want to want one, but Sony just doesn't seem to care enough to convince me so.

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

LzWinky

Disappointment of the day: The realization of becoming independent on my tax forms

Enjoy your dependence while it lasts, young'uns!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Birdman

Mr_LztheBleh wrote:

Birdman wrote:

[/div]

Eh, tried an ice bag earlier and it didn't really help, but I was probably doing it wrong. I also have some meds prescribed by my oral surgeon, so those are helping. Hopefully I'll be fine enough to go for a few days of Lollapalooza this weekend.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

LzWinky

Birdman wrote:

Mr_LztheBleh wrote:

Birdman wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Eh, tried an ice bag earlier and it didn't really help, but I was probably doing it wrong. I also have some meds prescribed by my oral surgeon, so those are helping. Hopefully I'll be fine enough to go for a few days of Lollapalooza this weekend.

Try tying a towel around the bag. You need to leave it on for at least an hour, otherwise it won't do much good.

Oh, just wait until the stitches dissolve and you need to rinse the holes out. There will be more disappointments, let me assure you

Banker-Style

I would like a girlfriend.
Anyone interested?

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Ron_DelVillano

As much as I love the game, I'm not especially great at Rhythm Thief.

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.