Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 3,301 to 3,320 of 4,151

SkywardLink98

A couple of days late, but I was too sick to go to prom.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Auracle

The left shoulder button on my 3DS died. I have no idea why. I haven't been using it very much and it worked fine yesterday. I hope that the warranty extension from Club Nintendo activated properly...

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

LyIa

@True A lot of people here have experienced that. Try forming a seal around your 3DS' shoulder button with your mouth and sucking/blowing the dirt out. It's usually just dirt blocking the contacts. It works unless you have a very moist mouth and soit into it.

all men are kings 👑

Monntie

I placed someone else in my "friend zone" without responding to affection. Every time I do this, I feel like less than a human being, but I have to, else I would not be able to speak a word.

It is a phobia. I hate it.

~Omnibenevolence~

Mickey

@Monntie Woah, dude. I think you need to slow down.

First, you don't owe them a response to their (from what I can gather) spontaneous confession. Being taken by surprise (especially by someone saying they like you) is normal, and certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

Second, the friend zone doesn't exist. Only jerks believe in it and, last I checked, you're not a jerk.

Third... okay, this is just me repeating the first one. Dude, you're not any less human by not being able to respond to something that takes you by surprise. If anything, having that "phobia" makes you more human.

So yeah. I think you need to calm down about this.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Monntie

@Mickey It is okay for me to never be able to form a human word to speak to someone that I harbor intimate emotions for and vise versa? Because my brother says that I have been doing that my entire life. I have been in one relationship and only because I had no idea that I was in it from the start.

Edited on by Monntie

~Omnibenevolence~

Mickey

@Monntie I wasn't aware that it was this serious, but... yeah. I mean, it can definitely be a problem if you want to get in a relationship with that person, but otherwise: It's perfectly fine.

Still, it seems like that [getting into a relationship] is what you want to do, so best of luck to you in overcoming that fear, man.

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

Shirma_Akayaku

I don't know if this fits here but whatever. It probably goes in the Chit-chat Thread.

So I've been trying to keep people out of my mind at all costs. I've promised myself a long time ago that I'd never share what goes on in my mind, no matter what. Even though I'm alone, and I figure I am going to stay that way for the rest of my life, it doesn't really bother me, but it does worry people around me. They want me to go out and explore the world, talk to people IRL, etc, but I feel no desire to do such things, plus I really don't have enough money to go out where I want. Somebody asked me if I wanted to be homeless (since that's what they think is going to end up happening to me), and I said I'd be fine with being homeless. I wouldn't want anyone else to share the burden that I've placed on myself. I don't see myself going anywhere since I dropped out of college (no support from them).

But somehow, after what I'm going through, is it okay to be satisfied with a life like this? I feel fine apparently.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Monntie

@Rosalina You have provided me with the urge to never leave you alone. (>^_^)>

~Omnibenevolence~

Shirma_Akayaku

@Monntie Really? I would've never expected this.
But why?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

JoeyTS

Nintendo Life said there might be DLC for Mario Kart 8 including more battle modes and bigger roster, but it was fake

Edited on by JoeyTS

UPDATE: Bowser just ate some cake and it was yummy

Monntie

Rosalina wrote:

@Monntie Really? I would've never expected this.
But why?

I am not entirely sure why. I wish that I could provide a better answer than this, however, I simply cannot. Maybe the implications of what you said? Or the literal meanings? I a not sure. If it is neither one of those, then possibly something else? I really wish I could give you a better answer, but, that is just the way I feel friend. ^^

~Omnibenevolence~

Jaz007

EA's press conference, I wanted a new title from them that looked really good an interesting, nothing. I liked Battlefront and Mirror's Edge, but that's it. I really wanted a new Star Wars game shown, but nothing. Well, I guess my expectation for Sony's press conference will be even higher now.

Jaz007

Mickey

@Rosalina I think you should at least set some standards. I mean, if you do somehow end up homeless, how'll you play all the new Nintendo games and talk with us? Pardon my selfishness, but I'd really miss you.

The Mousekeloggery

AlexSays

Don't be homeless, get a job and become a crazy cat lady

Doesn't have to be an amazing super sociable job, just enough to feed you and possibly fifteen kitties

AlexSays

Shirma_Akayaku

@AlexSays I actually have a dog but ok. lol
I am trying to get help from a special training program, so that's a start.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

Shirma_Akayaku

@Mickey I'll try to set some standards (thought I'd probably wouldn't follow them).
I guess I'm like this because I've stopped taking meds for my schizophrenia. It's been 2-3 years without them.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Kart 7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.