Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 4,151

sugarpixel

@DashChargedShot my concern is, you are setting yourself up to get upset like this if all you allow yourself is to be perfect... there are a lot more possibilities than the very top that can possibly happen, so sooner or later probability is that you will end up somewhere below perfect... if you can't learn to shake off mistakes and imperfections, you're just going to keep getting upset when it happens... if you can figure out how to not let it bother you so much when you're slightly less than perfect, you'll be a much happier person...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KaiserGX

Jaz007 wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

That's a terrible way to live. It's your choice I guess. I bet a lot of people have some negative stuff to say about my life choices as well. Well good luck to ya then.

If you manage it right, it can also be way to excel in life as well though. I imagine he going be have a successful career as well.

That's not what I mean.

Anyhow do what you want to do. Don't listen to what I have to say. As long as you do what YOU want to do, then it's good. I'm going to be doing what I want to do, even though it might not be right for me (or I could be doing better), it's what will keep me happy.

βœ‰ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
βœ‰ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
βœ‰ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AlexSays

DashChargedShot wrote:

But to me, 95.7% is completely horrifying.

I remembered back when I took easy classes

Go get a 95.7 in biochemistry and then go talk about how sad you are

AlexSays

LyIa

I bought Conception 2..
And man, it was so... Bland.
Seriously. I want my money back. I should have bought Kirby instead. I literally have around $5 left in my wallet. The only thing keeping me playing is the interaction with the game's charming ladies. Too bad I actually have to progress in the game to unlock more conversations...

EDIT:
Okay, I saw Dash's posts here on this thread and I just want you guys to know that I've been trying to loosen up this guy for a while now on the Video Game Community Chatzy that Clay started.

Long story short, he wouldn't. It even made me cry thinking about all the people who I've failed to cheer up. But now I realize that it's his mentality and I respect that. I guess it's just the way he wants to live.

He's like 14 or something. Still in high school. I don't know what I can do to get to him, but I eventually gave up.

It just makes me so.. I don't know, but it's definitely a negative feeling- that there are people, not just Dash, that feel this way, and there's nothing I can do to help them.

Sorry if this post went everywhere all at once. I have a bad habit of going into things not knowing what I'm going to say or do.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings πŸ‘‘

LyIa

Second edit to the post, sorry! I thought I was gonna double post. ^^;

The thing I'm most scared of right now is the fact that when he goes to college, the chances of him jumping out a five story window might become much higher, and I don't know if I can live with myself if I were to let that happen.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings πŸ‘‘

SkywardLink98

Jaz007 wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

That's a terrible way to live. It's your choice I guess. I bet a lot of people have some negative stuff to say about my life choices as well. Well good luck to ya then.

If you manage it right, it can also be way to excel in life as well though. I imagine he's going be have a successful career as well.

Normally I get really pissed off when I get below a 100 (not bloodying my hands mad, but still pretty angry) and all of my grades are A's, but I still feel like I'm not working hard enough and that I'm subpar. The only thing I can see myself doing in the future is making psychologists rich off of all the emotional problems I'm probably giving myself right now :/

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

LyIa

SkywardLink98 wrote:

The only thing I can see myself doing in the future is making psychologists rich off of all the emotional problems I'm probably giving myself right now :/

...I feel bad for laughing at that.

all men are kings πŸ‘‘

SkywardLink98

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

The only thing I can see myself doing in the future is making psychologists rich off of all the emotional problems I'm probably giving myself right now :/

...I feel bad for laughing at that.

It's okay. I laughed a bit when writing it, then got super sad because it was true, and then laughed at how pathetic it all is... so I think overall I laughed at myself.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.

SkywardLink98

@DashChargedShot If it's true that you're a highscool freshman, just to let you know, I am too and I'm a whole lot happier now than I was when I was trying to land perfect A's on every test. I take my highschool online, so I can't compete with my fellow classmates so maybe it's easier for me to let a grade that's below my average go.

Edited on by SkywardLink98

GuSolarFlare

my right eye is twitching and I have pain in some muscles on my legs...
and now my 3DS charger is on the very limit of breaking.......

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

unrandomsam

The two Tomodachi Life articles. Firstly assuming everybody who thinks it should be included is gay. (I am neither gay nor interested in the game). But secondly for not seeing that in the future the people against it are going to be seen as just as wrong as the other examples. (Like racism and sexism). I want it to be a none issue as soon as possible for probably quite selfish reasons.

They also had no problems butchering games to remove references to religion and alcohol so adding it for places where it is allowed would just be the right thing to do.

Edited on by unrandomsam

β€œ30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

2Sang

My dog is going to be put to sleep tomorrow.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Gamecubed

We ran out of tea at my house and it's apparently my fault for some reason.

Gamecubed

sugarpixel

I was reading about the 1980 Mt. St. Helens eruption, and everything was going fine, I already knew most everything about it (and my mom lived in Washington at the time, so she has stories about it), but then I read "...many animals choked to death"... and that made me very sad.... I had never thought about that before... and now I'm getting choked up about it... it happened 34 years ago, but still... those poor little animals...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

2Sang

@Mickeythegreat
Thank you.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

LyIa

2Sang wrote:

My dog is going to be put to sleep tomorrow.

Oh, dude. Really sorry. Losing a pet is always hard.
edit: Hey @MIckeyTheGreat! I totally missed your friend request on NN. I'll be using the Wii U today for the first time in ages, so would you mind adding me again if you have the time? Of course, if you don't, I'll probably just get around to adding you instead.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings πŸ‘‘

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.