Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 3,201 to 3,220 of 4,305

TreeHunger

I had heard about the "Dankey Kang" Jeopardy meme a while ago, and had since been erupting into giggles upon thinking of it. Today I finally looked it up and found out that it wasn't real.

TreeHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

GuSolarFlare

@BearHunger

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Dark-Luigi

Do to me not going to school for the last 2 weeks, I have tons of make up work to do. And by tons, I mean zillions! It's gonna take forever for me to finish all that ****! And once I'm done, I'm afraid I may be too tired to do anything!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Tasuki

Well the apartment that I was trying to get into this week fell through, its kinda upsetting but I found another one that I liked more and it's cheaper then the one I was going to move into. Only bad thing though is the place wont be available till next month and I have everything boxed up already. Yeah I can unpack stuff but then I will have to go and repack it later. I think I might just unpack my PC and my PS4 though.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Yoshi

So, I'm having some serious trouble in Dream Team. Those who played the game know what I'm talking about when I say I'm having issues at a certain part of the final giant battle, and no, it's not flippin' Star Driver.

EDIT: Of course, there are much worse things to be disappointed about. But this is the only thing so far today.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CanisWolfred

brewsky wrote:

So, I'm having some serious trouble in Dream Team. Those who played the game know what I'm talking about when I say I'm having issues at a certain part of the final giant battle, and no, it's not flippin' Star Driver.

You sure? Because I'd had a hard time if I had to fight the Galactic Pretty Boy.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Gioku

@brewsky I caved in and chose the easy mode for that.

Also, I've been having issues in that game myself, I'm trying to find all the Pi'illos, but it's a pain in the butt... >.<

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

Yoshi

Gioku wrote:

@brewsky I caved in and chose the easy mode for that.

Also, I've been having issues in that game myself, I'm trying to find all the Pi'illos, but it's a pain in the butt... >.<

I found all the Pi'illos, but the issue I'm having is a glitch in the gyroscope.

Well, I was having the issue. I tried the battle again and cleared that section and got through Star Driver the first try.

Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)

Gioku

@brewsky know any particularly hard to find ones that I should know about? I'm missing one in Mushrise Park, and I swear I've checked every last corner of that place and I can't find it... :/

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

Yoshi

@Gioku Hmmm...I'm not sure. I think I found all of them eventually. Have you tried a guide?

Well, first I should ask how far you are in the game?

Now playing:

Gioku

@brewsky I'm at the final boss; I was told it'd be helpful with beating him if I find all the Pi'illos first! ...and I've looked for a guide, but I couldn't find a 'Pi'illo location guide' or anything like that... so I've been roughing it out on my own the old-fashioned way... :/

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

Yoshi

@Gioku http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBko5rdSx18

That should help! And they're right, you do get something useful if you save all the Pi'illos. And you also get something useful if you clear all the expert challenges.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

Magikarp3

The news about ahq Korea and Promise, a League of Legends player. That sort of stuff shouldn't happen anywhere, ever, for any reason. It makes me sad that there are people out there who would sell out someone else's dreams and future for money.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

CanisWolfred

Jollykarp wrote:

The news about ahq Korea and Promise, a League of Legends player. That sort of stuff shouldn't happen anywhere, ever, for any reason. It makes me sad that there are people out there who would sell out someone else's dreams and future for money.

It's stuff like this that make me wonder if I'll ever go back to big media sites again. At least now I don't see this kind of stuff all the time...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Captain_Toad

my wi-fi adapter fizzled out no thanks to a power surge last night. Thankfully we have another one but it's gonna take some time to get back up n running.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic