General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 321 to 340 of 3,647

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

321. Posted:

After doing some research I found out how unlikely it is that there will be a Vocaloid concert in the UK. America has had 1 or 2 and will be getting another soon. I would love to see the Kagamine twins on stage and it would be awesome to see the others live too.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

322. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

I'm probably getting a B in social studies.

[/div]

...What's so disappointing about that? Some people have to work their butts off just to get a B. :P

He's probably like me. I get pressure from everyone to get nothing less than A's can no longer enjoys B's. I hate B's. Tempted to say even B+. Effing hate being smart.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

323. Posted:

i did something stupid on a thread

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

324. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

I'm probably getting a B in social studies.

...What's so disappointing about that? Some people have to work their butts off just to get a B. :P

He's probably like me. I get pressure from everyone to get nothing less than A's can no longer enjoys B's. I hate B's. Tempted to say even B+. Effing hate being smart.

Don't give in to the pressure, then. I never did. Then again, I had to work extra hard just to get a B in some classes. I wasn't gonna let someone tell me that wasn't good enough. You should be proud if the lowest you get when you slip up is an effing B. That still makes you smarter than most of your class.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

325. Posted:

End of the school year and we all signed a paper to each other. Everyone kept saying how nice I was and cool how I didn't care what others say when I express myself. They don't even know how wrong they are. It's so depressing to see they all have such a false image of me. Oh and I hurt someone the other day and risked getting expelled, losing my scholarship, and this academic thing I was applying to. I can kiss Harvard goodbye too.
I basically ruined my life. I hate myself a looot right now.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

326. Posted:

Was it an accident?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

327. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

End of the school year and we all signed a paper to each other. Everyone kept saying how nice I was and cool how I didn't care what others say when I express myself. They don't even know how wrong they are. It's so depressing to see they all have such a false image of me. Oh and I hurt someone the other day and risked getting expelled, losing my scholarship, and this academic thing I was applying to. I can kiss Harvard goodbye too.
I basically ruined my life. I hate myself a looot right now.

Harvard? How in the world did you juggle games and grades good enough for Harvard? Games and good grades don't mesh very well for a lot of people, me included.

RPGShaymin wrote:

Has anyone ever had a teacher strike?
I've had a couple this past school year, one of which is this week. It's getting annoying, especially because now our district is getting out on the 29th, the last possible day that we can have school.
It doesn't help the fact that the teachers we have are horrendously overpaid. They are the highest paid teachers in the state, driving the district bankrupt, and can't even bother to pay 12% or their benefits. It deeply saddens me, because the younger teachers are getting the short end of the stick, even though they are the ones who are less economically stable, do their job better (in my opinion), and actually show enthusiasm for their job and their students.
Some of them are getting fired, mostly the younger ones, which is still saddening because they are given control on the school board, and have to put up with the older farts that only live to work.
/frustrated raant

Just noticed this. I missed my first day of a new school year due to a teacher's strike. It was announced on the radio that there would be no school because of it so my parents didn't take me. Then I came the next day only to discover that my school had held classes anyway, and that apparently everyone had shown up.

It was actually a good thing because that was my first day of high school. Newbies have to go through this initiation where they have to stand up on one leg holding a teaspoon of aloe in their mouths and reciting a school oath. It's embarrassing and student have been known to run away/be forced to do it and vomit and I missed having to go through that humiliation. :D

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

MetroidMasher17

328. Posted:

I went to GameStop to go buy a Circle Pad Pro, then I noticed I didn't own any games that were compatible with it (not counting demos).

When all else fails, eat a taco.
Ambassador 3DS FC: 1547-5190-9222. Add me as President.
3DS XL FC: 1805-3458-8557. Add me as Prez XL.
Wii FC: 6254-0837-9183-8871.
passid.ca/MM17
Nintendo Network ID: President64

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5190-9222 | Nintendo Network ID: President64

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

329. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

It was actually a good thing because that was my first day of high school. Newbies have to go through this initiation where they have to stand up on one leg holding a teaspoon of aloe in their mouths and reciting a school oath. It's embarrassing and student have been known to run away/be forced to do it and vomit and I missed having to go through that humiliation. :D

What kind of school do you go to? At my first day of high school, some kids got beat up but that was it. :|

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

330. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

What kind of school do you go to? At my first day of high school, some kids got beat up but that was it. :|

[/div]

we just go to class,sit down and talk or either that or we go to the gym and talk to one and another

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

331. Posted:

I didn't say Kids getting beat up was different from the norm. :P

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

332. Posted:

Is it common for new kids to get treated badly in America? I've never heard of it happening in the UK and I've seen that sort of thing in American TV shows but not English ones.

Also, my disappointment for the day is Tales of Xillia 2 which is probably the same for a lot of western Tales of fans. Even the ones that do own a PS3 would probably be disappointed as its unlikely to get a western release as there isn't even any news of its predecessor getting one.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

333. Posted:

It's common for strangers anywhere to be treated badly. Maybe not by everyone, but there'll be enough people giving others a hard time to make things unpleasant. Some people just don't like strangers.

Also, Tales of Xillia coming over is very likely. Tales of Graces f seemed to do well, and Xillia did better than expected in Japan, so they'll have the money leftover to spend on a western release. They only haven't announced it yet since Tales of Graces f isn't even in Europe yet.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

334. Posted:

@Mickeymac You're probably right. ToX and its sequel will probably just get released a while after their Japanese release like Graces.

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

335. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Was it an accident?

Uh..maybe? I honestly don't know. I mean,it was provoked. I kind of just snapped. No, actually, I did just snap and didn't even think. I just got tired of his bull. Obviously I did the wrong thing, but too late now.
@TeeJay It comes naturally. I don't study. Just get A's and B's like nothing. (Well, sometimes I cram. On rare occasions I study.) Video games are just my way of having fun. I don't play them until I'm done with my homework. (Which I always do. Never copy)

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

336. Posted:

Just a note, studying isn't the only way to put effort into school. I never studied either, but sometimes it took a lot of effort just to finish the tests on time or get all the homework done, or even just paying attention in class.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Birdman

337. Posted:

Because my family lawn mover broke, I now have to use a backup that has a 22'' mover compared to the old one's 38''-wide one. Considering how large the lawn here is, that's gonna be a lot more work.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

FonistofCruxis

338. Posted:

This was my reaction after the 3DS conference:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

Where the hell was Animal crossing?!?! Seeing as it hasn't been at E3 at all, I have a bad feeling that we won't get it until next year. :( :( :( I was so looking forward to that game, it was the only 2012 game I was planning on getting at launch. I guess at least the final game is more likely to have been worth the wait if more time is spent on it. I'm also disappointed that there were no new games. I can't remember the last time where there were no new games announced for a current Nintendo console at E3.

[/div]

My most anticipated game of the year now probably won't be out until next year, I am so disappointed. Disappointment of the day? More like disappointment of the year.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

Neilloggery

AuthorMessage

Shotgunryugan

339. Posted:

I recently bought Pokemon White and now that i had all of the badges i went to take on Victory Road and got totally pummeled :(

Also my radio got broken D:

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

AuthorMessage

Lan

340. Posted:

I woke up at 3 pm yesterday after sleeping 11 hours. Normal when I stay up for 24 hours. Then I fell asleep earlier at around midnight. Slept for two hours. It's almost noon now and I'm getting tired and i have to work in 4 hours. My sleep schedule sucks :(

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1