General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 3,181 to 3,200 of 3,657

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

3,181. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Well, I'm definitely still sick — it kept me from sleeping well last night, it has gotten so bad. :(

A few years ago I spent 10 days at intensive care feeling miserable. Everytime I get ill now, I realize it's not only a bad thing cause it reminds me of how important my health is. You'll feel better soon, be sure to get enough rest and to eat healthy :)

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,182. Posted:

@Miss_Dark yeah, I've definitely felt worse before... of course, I'd rather not be sick at all...

...I will admit, though, I'd rather just be sneezing than have a cough... I've had pretty bad sore throats/coughs before, so I am glad I only have to deal with sneezing/stuffed up nose this time.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

3,183. Posted:

This might fall in the category of "TMI" for some people so I'll put it in a spoiler:

My menstrual cycle started today... two weeks early. It was a little early last time and a bit late before then which is isn't uncommon but two weeks apart has never happened before. Looking up what could be the cause and I keep seeing stress, diet, and possible hormone imbalance brought up. It doesn't appear to be a big deal from what I'm reading but I'm a little worried since I typically have low iron especially during this time so losing more blood this soon seems like it could be Bad News Bears. :-/

Current playlist: Senran Kagura Burst, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Nightsky

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

3,184. Posted:

I wouldn't worry too much bout that, anything could have caused it. The more you focus on it, the more you get stressed, the more irregularities it will cause next time. It can also be caused by taking your pill during several months without taking a pause. If you have low iron, you could take some supplements maybe just to strengthen up a little.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

PrincessSugoi

3,185. Posted:

@Miss_Dark

Thanks for the advice. :) I think I have some iron supplements laying around somewhere I can take and I should probably eat a bit more too. Hopefully my nights will be a little more restful as well.

Current playlist: Senran Kagura Burst, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic the Hedgehog 1, Nightsky

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

3,186. Posted:

I'm going to see a doctor in a few hours to discuss my blood results, I'm kinda nervous cause I probably have deficits of.. almost every vitamin there is lol. My eating habits are rather unhealthy. :')

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,187. Posted:

Last night my parents we in a huge fight of god knows what. But whatever it was, it was pretty serious because my dad actually hit my mom! Then they started to yell at eachother and are still made today. It was very hard to sleep last night, and I honestly heard my mom cry and I cryed myself to bed too. :(

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Mickey

3,188. Posted:

@Dark-Luigi Oh my gosh, that's awful! :O I hope everything works out in the end, but, in the meantime, I'll be praying for you. :(

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

3,189. Posted:

@Dark-Luigi That's really awful... When my mom and dad fought a lot, I just went out as much as possible. Like hanging out with friends after school, studying in the library instead,... Maybe you can do that too? That way you won't have to be confronted by it. It's not fair that you have to suffer because of their 'bad relationship' atm. I hope they'll figure it out soon...

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

3,190. Posted:

So I went to sleep about half an hour ago, but then woke up ten minutes later, and realized I had a random nosebleed. So I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, and it looked like it wasn't so bad and it was just a small one. Went back into my room, looked at my pillow and saw a giant bloodstain that went through the cover and basically ruining the pillow... And now I'm wide awake after being asleep for such a short amount of time...

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

3,191. Posted:

@Bulbousaur That's normal for young adults to experience. I'm younger so i'm lucky.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,192. Posted:

@Bulbosaur it's called perv. :p
Untitled
jokes aside what a bad luck for the nosebleed to mess up the pillow.

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

yokokazuo

3,193. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame I got a nosebleed once and a Japanese exchange student asked if I got excited haha.

My backloggery
Japanese Nintendo Network ID: NagoyaKazuo | Japanese 3DS Friend Code: 3222-6878-1834

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

AuthorMessage

Marks

3,194. Posted:

My best friend's mother died...
It was very hard to deal with at first. My best friend and I were just crying on each other's shoulders for the longest time. I loved her mother like my own.
Honestly, I'm trying to do the best I can. You know, notifying her friends, doing favours... But I don't think it's enough.
I don't know what else I should. I only know that I don't ever want to see her cry like that again...

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
My Freerice

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

AuthorMessage

Mickey

3,195. Posted:

@Marks My deepest condolences to you and your friends' family. Dealing with death is never easy, so I'll be praying for y'all to recover from this.

Also, it seems to me that you're doing all you can. Your friend is truly blessed to have such a good friend to have by her side during all this.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

MuchoMochi

3,196. Posted:

This is my disappointment, and I don't want to annoy anyone posting this I'm just feeling really lost and numb and I need help. My girlfriend of almost three years just broke up with me out of nowhere, I pleaded with her and told her I'd do anything to change the situation, but she left. I don't know what to do, I feel dead inside now, and it sucks. It really hurts.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,197. Posted:

@MuchoMochi ouch, that sounds bad. look at the bright side! at least you had a girlfriend...........
ok now I'm down too...... :(

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,198. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@MuchoMochi ouch, that sounds bad. look at the bright side! at least you had a girlfriend...........

ok it was mean on my part, sorry.
but don't sweat it if it didn't work it wasn't suposed to be(and if it is meant to be you'll be together again with her someday!) so get your head up and believe in a bright future.(I'm being sincere here so don't take this one as a joke)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

MuchoMochi

3,199. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok it was mean on my part, sorry.
but don't sweat it if it didn't work it wasn't suposed to be(and if it is meant to be you'll be together again with her someday!) so get your head up and believe in a bright future.(I'm being sincere here so don't take this one as a joke)

ha it did get a chuckle out of me, no hard feelings. I'm doing my best to think positively, give her space, and think of a way to just reform our relationship.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,200. Posted:

@MuchoMochi good luck, hope things work out! :D

my Backloggery