Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 4,151

8BitSamurai

Internet was down almost all day yesterday... Missed out on an auction I wanted to bid on, and now I have to submit late work to my online classes.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

GuSolarFlare

a lot of small unimportant stuff that accumulated and made it all look worse, good thing it was all over by 13:00

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

MickeyTheGreat wrote:

It's been at least three weeks, and still no sign of the replacement charger cable for my Wii U Gamepad! DX

It had better get to you soon or somebody is going to regret that it's taking so long!!!!

(I really want you to be able to use the internet more easily again )

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

MuchoMochi

Well today I finally had "the talk" with my ex who I had been with for three years, wouldn't give me back my dog, pay for the rest of the lease on our apartment, and refused to ever consider working on our relationship. Now I'm back living with my parents in another state, and dealing with crippling depression.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

Gamecubed

It rained all day today.
I also finally realized that I can't go to university this fall and that I'm going to have to wait ANOTHER year and try again when I have more money.

Gamecubed

Andremario

The Live action mario passing away..he was super!

R.i.p Chris kelly & Bob hoskins

Captain_Toad

It's been 3 days since I stubbed my toe and it still hurts. At leasts it's not broken.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

MuchoMochi

RogueBologna wrote:

MuchoMochi wrote:

Well today I finally had "the talk" with my ex who I had been with for three years, wouldn't give me back my dog, pay for the rest of the lease on our apartment, and refused to ever consider working on our relationship. Now I'm back living with my parents in another state, and dealing with crippling depression.

Your dog!?!?!? Jeez, that's insane.

You're telling me. Still don't know why she left me either! None of the obvious options either, Still trying to move on from it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

KaiserGX

MuchoMochi wrote:

RogueBologna wrote:

MuchoMochi wrote:

Your dog!?!?!? Jeez, that's insane.

You're telling me. Still don't know why she left me either! None of the obvious options either, Still trying to move on from it.

I'm so sorry man! I don't know what to say besides that... this isn't something I wanna hear right now either.. because I'm about to get into some serious territory... but yeah... sorry...

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

New_3DaSh_XL

I found out that my grades are abysmal. I have 95.7% in World Studies, which is atrocious. Even worse, I'm not top of the class anymore

In case you're wondering how much I have anything less than an A+ and top of the class, I just punched a metal door until my knuckles began bleeding. There are small dents in that door now. And I thought today would be a good day, too...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Veloster

DashChargedShot wrote:

I found out that my grades are abysmal. I have 95.7% in World Studies, which is atrocious. Even worse, I'm not top of the class anymore

In case you're wondering how much I have anything less than an A+ and top of the class, I just punched a metal door until my knuckles began bleeding. There are small dents in that door now. And I thought today would be a good day, too...

Wait. I'm not familiar with how this % grading works, I mean if I got 95% in a subject, I'd be ecstatic! I take it things are much different on your end?

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

wow!!! normally to me more than 6.0(60%) is good enough!
though my usual mark is around 9.0(90%)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

New_3DaSh_XL

Anything less than 100% is a problem, to me. I strive to be perfect, which means I can never impress myself. However, 95.7% is terrible. It's my lowest score, and I'm going to cry if it brings me below someone else. I'm going for the top of that class overall.

8 Bit Forward

sugarpixel

@DashChargedShot whoa. dude. You can't let yourself get so worked up about being absolutely perfect! Nobody is perfect! A 95.7% is AWESOME. If that's your lowest score, then you are doing awesome, and should feel good about yourself. You can't always be better than everyone else, and you can't always be perfect... and that's nothing to be ashamed of. It sounds like you're doing great in school; 95% is nothing to be ashamed of. Relax a bit, maybe.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KaiserGX

Gioku wrote:

@DashChargedShot whoa. dude. You can't let yourself get so worked up about being absolutely perfect! Nobody is perfect! A 95.7% is AWESOME. If that's your lowest score, then you are doing awesome, and should feel good about yourself. You can't always be better than everyone else, and you can't always be perfect... and that's nothing to be ashamed of. It sounds like you're doing great in school; 95% is nothing to be ashamed of. Relax a bit, maybe.

Yeah. Hate to break it to you but there will always be someone better than you... so you're fighting a never ending war. You're putting unnecessary stress on your life. I mean look at me... I think I'm gonna flunk from school... AGAIN. This time I won't be able to go back. I should be the one punching doors doors right now. I've had a lot of negativity these past couple of months... and dare I say some days were borderline suicidal. I'm going to be moving to a city where I will actually be able to start doing something. I'm stuck in the town where I am at. I wasn't going to go anywhere if I stayed here, and I'm moving in with my gf. I know I'm doing the right choice but I chose to worry over stuff that I shouldn't even be worried about. Though these lasts couple of days, I've been getting positive and confident again, because I really have no choice but to go forward. I have someone that loves me, a better future ahead of me. I can't give up. None of you should. No matter how bad things are, you'll never fail unless you give up.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

New_3DaSh_XL

@Gioku and @KaiserGX - But that's my goal. To do whatever the heck I want to, do it better than everyone else, and do it perfectly. And for everyone to know. I really am trying to be perfect. I have been the top of everyone in all 5 of one of my teachers' classes, and now I'm a good 4% off of that. And it's not even my fault, it's someone else on a team project's fault, but even if I should be at the top of the class, I can't prove it to anyone.

But to me, 95.7% is completely horrifying. I have to be perfect. Even though I know I can't be better than everyone else or be perfect, it's what I strive for, and dammit, if I can't be perfect or better than everyone else, sucks to be me. I'm still going to stress over it, and get angry over it, and try to do it. 95.7% is effing terrible, and I feel terrible right now because of it.

8 Bit Forward

Jaz007

KaiserGX wrote:

That's a terrible way to live. It's your choice I guess. I bet a lot of people have some negative stuff to say about my life choices as well. Well good luck to ya then.

If you manage it right, it can also be way to excel in life as well though. I imagine he's going be have a successful career as well.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

New_3DaSh_XL

Jaz007 wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

That's a terrible way to live. It's your choice I guess. I bet a lot of people have some negative stuff to say about my life choices as well. Well good luck to ya then.

If you manage it right, it can also be way to excel in life as well though. I imagine he going be have a successful career as well.

That's certainly a good part of it, at least. I realized I have to be pretty freaking amazing to be successful in the gaming industry, what with so many people going into it, so distinguishing myself is part of my goal.

8 Bit Forward

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.