Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 3,161 to 3,180 of 4,254

Tasuki

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku when I said I was an adult she came saying I won't have time for games when I have child and a job unless I became a bad father(just a note never even had a girlfriend, yet, so I'm sure I'm not about to become a father anytime soon) at that point I decided discussing was foolish and that she'd never understand, no matter how many times I've said and will say, that I want to work with videogames!
plus I'm not into many M games so playing with kids is no big deal to me.

Well then I must be a bad father if she ever met me. I have a full time job and a 13 year old son and I thought I have been a great father to him. Heck I know people who aren't gamers and are horrible parents. Heck one of my sons and I ways we bond is over video games. As long as you are able to balance everything there is nothing wrong with video games.

Next time she brings that up, ask her if she thinks she's too old for movie or TV shows.

Edited on by Tasuki

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

cherrysunburst

@Super_Gravy I don't think it works that way ^^;

@JollyKarp Thanks. I guess I'm just one of those magnet-cases, eh? Positive attracts negative.

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
currently playing: nothing. i'm burnt out, i guess.

i like girls.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Dark-Luigi

...Welp, that's it. My parents are official out of their minds now, arguing almost each and everyday even when I try to text them at school, like right now, they just ignore me. Which makes me super pissed! Never before have I been this angry, I just think my parents would just stop arguing and get back together for god's sake. But nooooooo, they keep on trying to blow each others tops! I'm seriously thinking about running away or something, because this is infuriating!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

CanisWolfred

All these years I thought projecting your voice meant making it sound like your voice was coming out of another object. Thanks a lot, Scooby-Doo...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

All these years I thought projecting your voice meant making it sound like your voice was coming out of another object. Thanks a lot, Scooby-Doo...

what? it isn't!?!?!? I can't belive Shaggy and Scooby lied to me!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

cherrysunburst

@CanisWolfred What? It's not what that is? :/

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
currently playing: nothing. i'm burnt out, i guess.

i like girls.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

ashlyquin

Dark-Luigi wrote:

...Welp, that's it. My parents are official out of their minds now, arguing almost each and everyday even when I try to text them at school, like right now, they just ignore me. Which makes me super pissed! Never before have I been this angry, I just think my parents would just stop arguing and get back together for god's sake. But nooooooo, they keep on trying to blow each others tops! I'm seriously thinking about running away or something, because this is infuriating!

Hold your head up @Dark-Luigi , things will get better one way or another. It never stays "DARK" for ever.... even when it feels like its going on forever!!

Online during weekdays......

OUT

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7995-0970 | Nintendo Network ID: ashlyquin123 | Twitter:

Drawdler

I was back at Primary School with my best friend from Primary School.

... In my dream. That just stung for me, because I'm still in a lonely mood.
I haven't seen my best friend from primary school for two years and we've barely contacted one another since(darn you for removing Swapnote, Nintendo!). I really should send them a note on deviantART again.

@Dark-Luigi That happens to me sometimes, although thankfully it's not happening right now. It's sad when you try to be the voice of reason in the argument and then they just ignore you... And now thinking about this is making me a little angry...

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Captain_Toad

I gonna hav'ta miss lunch today because my debit card declined. >_<

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Magikarp3

So recently I've been working at a school providing free English tutoring for students. On the first week five students came. On the second, one, and today I sat there for half an hour waiting for people who never arrived.

I couldn't help but take it personally. I mean, I know I'm still in training and all but this isn't giving me high hopes for the future

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Mickey

I'm sick now.

In retrospect: After sneazing six times yesterday (at least) and not immediately downing a ton of cough drops, I should've expected this. Lesson learned, Body! ^^; I'll treat you better next time, I promise!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@MickeyTheGreat you know the saying, getting sick means gaming marathons.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Drawdler

Can't shake off my feelings of loneliness after the dream I had about my old friends. On the plus side, I'm not as mopey about it as I was yesterday, but it's still making me feel down.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

sugarpixel

I've been feeling weird vertigo stuff... hopefully it's just because I'm tired... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

R_Champ

Gioku wrote:

I've been feeling weird vertigo stuff... hopefully it's just because I'm tired... :/

I hope so too. It could be an ear infection if you're feeling dizzy, so if you have any ear pains then go see a doctor and get some stuff to clear it up. Try getting so more rest first though

Disappointment for me? I dropped my cake on the floor...it was good cake too. And I don't observe the five-second rule, you know people step in poo then walk on the floor right?

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

GuSolarFlare

Miss_Dark wrote:

I've been telling myself for the past 11 hours that I should be studying. I feel like an idiot.

lol no need to feel like an idiot! I did that too.......
heck I should be doing that homework for monday........

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic