General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 3,141 to 3,160 of 3,883

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

3,141. Posted:

@Pit-Stain Even to ask your parents to go buy some? You must be a couch potato sometimes. Oh, braces? Then eat some bananas. They're soft and chewy.

Edited on by SuperMalleo

Longtime Nintendo and Peanuts fan.
長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

"Good Grief." - Charlie Brown
"It's-a-me, Mario!" - Super Mario

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Pit-Stain

3,142. Posted:

@Kawaii_Neko I'm a forgetful person, I always forget to tell them. I'll try to attach a lint on my finger to remember. I hope that helps.

Edited on by Pit-Stain

Have I told you how much I like apples? Apple is love! Apple is life!
Currently playing: Zelda ALBW, Pokémon Y, Super Mario 3D World, DKC Tropical Freeze, Bravely Default, Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Waiting for: SSB4, MK8, Bayonetta 2, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6995-3808 | Nintendo Network ID: Captain-Pit

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

3,143. Posted:

@Pit-Stain Well, i don't know what to say.....

Edited on by SuperMalleo

Longtime Nintendo and Peanuts fan.
長年の任天堂とピーナッツファン。

"Good Grief." - Charlie Brown
"It's-a-me, Mario!" - Super Mario

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

3,144. Posted:

Pit-Stain wrote:

@Kawaii_Neko I'm a forgettable person, I always forget to tell them. I'll try to attach a lint on my finger to remember. I hope that helps.

I think the word you're looking for here is forgetful. Anyways, I can't believe you've gone two full weeks without fruit, that must be terrible! I can hardly go a day without eating like 2-4 apples, sometimes up to like 6 ;), (not entirely sure how healthy that is, but...), I can't imagine having to wait that long! Goodness, I just realized how many apples I eat! D:

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,145. Posted:

...I must be a terrible person, there's tons of fruit in the house but I just eat potato chips. XD

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Pit-Stain

3,146. Posted:

@KingDunsparce Thanks for the correction. I used to eat a lot of apples everyday, until I got my new braces..... Ouch. ;_;

Have I told you how much I like apples? Apple is love! Apple is life!
Currently playing: Zelda ALBW, Pokémon Y, Super Mario 3D World, DKC Tropical Freeze, Bravely Default, Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Waiting for: SSB4, MK8, Bayonetta 2, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6995-3808 | Nintendo Network ID: Captain-Pit

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

3,147. Posted:

Well the Gamecube I just got doesn't work as well as it should. Sometimes it turns on but most of the time the orange light blinks rapidly on and off and the system wont start. Not sure if its a faulty power switch or connection or what so now that's two half working Gamecubes I own. Oh well at least the Wavebird controllers I got with it work just fine and that's what I was really after.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

3,148. Posted:

@Tasuki bummer but that is the crap part about goodwill

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

3,149. Posted:

@RancidVomit86: Yeah but as I said the 4 Wavebird controllers work just fine and that kinda makes it better especially since I can get another Gamecube for next to nothing compared to the price of one Wavebird controller.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

3,150. Posted:

@Tasuki wavebirds are worth it. At least there is not all disappointment.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

3,151. Posted:

@RancidVomit86: Totally that's why I have about 10 of them. For me at least they are the best controller ever. They are really great too if you have a first model Wii and can use them on games like Mario Kart Wii and N64 VC games. Kinda makes me wonder why Nintendo stopped producing them after the Gamecube stopped production but kept producing the wired GC controllers for the Wii.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

LightSuitGuy

3,152. Posted:

Waluigi is only an assist trophy (again).

NL's biggest Jar Jar Binks fan! (probably)
Does Duck Hunt really need a wiki?
Currently playing: (Wii U) Smash Bros. 4

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

3,153. Posted:

Our Internet was out for the whole morning, until about 2 PM. I slept in until 11 anyway but it seems like we've been having more and more problems with our Internet, mainly related to server problems (aka Telstra which is what we use) but I can never convince my parents that we should be switching from them. >_> Really a first-world problem, I usually check the 'net first when I wake up, I just needed to vent.

By the way, it was a while ago but thank you to everyone who gave me tips for my depression. It hasn't changed significantly for me but I'm still doing a lot better with it now. I've actually broken through it a couple of times! :)

Edited on by Drawdler

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,154. Posted:

I can't get on the 3DS eShop for some reason... it has an error as soon as I open it. :(

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

brewsky

3,155. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

Our Internet was out for the whole morning, until about 2 PM. I slept in until 11 anyway but it seems like we've been having more and more problems with our Internet, mainly related to server problems (aka Telstra which is what we use) but I can never convince my parents that we should be switching from them. >_> Really a first-world problem, I usually check the 'net first when I wake up, I just needed to vent.

Our internet provider just put a data cap on our internet. 150 GB is NOT fun. I'm putting a new item on my Reasons I'm Looking Forward to Moving Out In August List: faster, virtually limitless internet.

Now playing:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Wii U) | Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) | Fantasy Life (3DS)
AC:NL Dream Address: 4100-3259-5964
I would come up with a clever name for my backloggery, but my name prevents it.

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

3,156. Posted:

maaaaaan college is making me miss the elementary school times when students weren't allowed to go around screaming and saying inapropriate stuff out loud.............. every time I get to college there's a certain freak doing those things and I must keep my head low and do nothing if I want to avoid trouble......
I hate being a coward like this but I don't want to have trouble....... but this stress is getting me.... and I hate it.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

3,157. Posted:

There's school tomorrow even though it's Saturday. :(

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

3,158. Posted:

My Vita's left analog stick seems to be broken as it's acting like it's being pushed to the rift constantly. It looks like it's a hardware problem so I'll probably have to send it in to Sony for repairs.
@GuSilverFlame Dang man, hang in there. I can't imagine what that must be like.

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros: Wii U and Mount & Blade: Warband: Viking Conquest.

AuthorMessage

Mickey

3,159. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame Man, I dunno what else to say but echo Jaz's words and say: hang in there, man. :(

@Jaz007 Dude, that's so lame. >.< I hope you get that sorted out soon!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

3,160. Posted:

:Sigh: My browser crashed for the first time in over a month. I guess having hundreds of tabs open at the same time is a bad idea no matter what your set up is...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~