Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 4,254

Yoshi

@Gioku http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBko5rdSx18

That should help! And they're right, you do get something useful if you save all the Pi'illos. And you also get something useful if you clear all the expert challenges.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch) | Ever Oasis (3DS) | Stardew Valley (PC)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Magikarp3

The news about ahq Korea and Promise, a League of Legends player. That sort of stuff shouldn't happen anywhere, ever, for any reason. It makes me sad that there are people out there who would sell out someone else's dreams and future for money.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

CanisWolfred

Jollykarp wrote:

The news about ahq Korea and Promise, a League of Legends player. That sort of stuff shouldn't happen anywhere, ever, for any reason. It makes me sad that there are people out there who would sell out someone else's dreams and future for money.

It's stuff like this that make me wonder if I'll ever go back to big media sites again. At least now I don't see this kind of stuff all the time...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

I'm Glad the Switch was not a Sandwich Oven!

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Captain_Toad

my wi-fi adapter fizzled out no thanks to a power surge last night. Thankfully we have another one but it's gonna take some time to get back up n running.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Drawdler

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Literally, I got no sleep. Now I feel terrible and tired and sick and have a headache. :V

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

OptometristLime

Nibelilt wrote:

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Literally, I got no sleep. Now I feel terrible and tired and sick and have a headache. :V

At least now your body has learned its lesson, and you'll (hopefully) sleep great today - even if it's collapsing exhausted on the sofa.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

cherrysunburst

Found out that my friend had a crush on me.

Then I found out she was moving away.
I offered to take her to prom as a sort of final goodbye.

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
currently playing: nothing. i'm burnt out, i guess.

i like girls.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

GuSolarFlare

AnActualDash wrote:

Found out that my friend had a crush on me.

Then I found out she was moving away.
I offered to take her to prom as a sort of final goodbye.

I know too well how it is.........
except I was the one that had a crush and was moving away and that I'll never know if she liked me or not(I could ask on Facebook but it'd be pointless and embarrassing)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

cherrysunburst

She's also the best friend of the girl who rejected me a few pages back.

Thanks for your concern, guys. I don't know what I'd do without you. ;u;

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
currently playing: nothing. i'm burnt out, i guess.

i like girls.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

sugarpixel

AnActualDash wrote:

She's also the best friend of the girl who rejected me a few pages back.

Untitled
ooohhh.... uh... gosh. I don't even know what I'd do in a situation like that... I feel for you, definitely.

AnActualDash wrote:

Thanks for your concern, guys. I don't know what I'd do without you. ;u;

Don't mention it.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@AnActualDash: Maybe you should consider that girl rejected you because she know her friend have an crush on you. This happens sometime.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Magikarp3

I hope you have a wonderful time, @AnActualDash . It's sad how circumstances can wind up like that

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

GuSolarFlare

out of the blue and for no aparent reason my mother said I'm getting too old for videogames.... heck never thought this day would come and got angry now she's complaining I'm being petty for not accepting that she says I'll drop out of videogames soon....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame you can never be too old for video games...! Every time I hear something like this, I feel so lucky to be in a family in which everyone accepts me fully (and have a grandma who plays video games! )... tell her that you're an adult, and you can do whatever you want! Your interior locus of control is stronger than the external.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku when I said I was an adult she came saying I won't have time for games when I have child and a job unless I became a bad father(just a note never even had a girlfriend, yet, so I'm sure I'm not about to become a father anytime soon) at that point I decided discussing was foolish and that she'd never understand, no matter how many times I've said and will say, that I want to work with videogames!
plus I'm not into many M games so playing with kids is no big deal to me.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Jaz007

@GuSilverFlame I hate when people are like that. It would be like you telling her that she is too old for movies and TV shows.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007
Currently playing: BotW, Overwatch, and Persona 5.

GuSolarFlare

@Jaz007 well all I have to do is what I've been doing all my life, doing my best to have success and prove everyone that they were wrong without having to do any bad to anyone.

my Backloggery

Mickey

@GuSilverFlame I always find it ironic when people say gaming is childish... because they themselves are being childish by holding on to that dated view on games. Trust me, Gus, there's absolutely nothing to worry about. My Dad is still a gamer and he raised me well.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic