Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 4,254

GuSolarFlare

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@MuchoMochi ouch, that sounds bad. look at the bright side! at least you had a girlfriend...........
ok now I'm down too......

ok it was mean on my part, sorry.
but don't sweat it if it didn't work it wasn't suposed to be(and if it is meant to be you'll be together again with her someday!) so get your head up and believe in a bright future.(I'm being sincere here so don't take this one as a joke)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MuchoMochi

GuSilverFlame wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@MuchoMochi ouch, that sounds bad. look at the bright side! at least you had a girlfriend...........
ok now I'm down too......

ok it was mean on my part, sorry.
but don't sweat it if it didn't work it wasn't suposed to be(and if it is meant to be you'll be together again with her someday!) so get your head up and believe in a bright future.(I'm being sincere here so don't take this one as a joke)

ha it did get a chuckle out of me, no hard feelings. I'm doing my best to think positively, give her space, and think of a way to just reform our relationship.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6767-5334

GuSolarFlare

@MuchoMochi good luck, hope things work out!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Oh crud. It seems I left my Game Card case in the car last night, and now my mom took the car when she went to work this morning... >.<

So I am severely limited in the games I can play today... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

BearHunger

I had heard about the "Dankey Kang" Jeopardy meme a while ago, and had since been erupting into giggles upon thinking of it. Today I finally looked it up and found out that it wasn't real.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

GuSolarFlare

@BearHunger

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my Backloggery

Dark-Luigi

Do to me not going to school for the last 2 weeks, I have tons of make up work to do. And by tons, I mean zillions! It's gonna take forever for me to finish all that ****! And once I'm done, I'm afraid I may be too tired to do anything!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Tasuki

Well the apartment that I was trying to get into this week fell through, its kinda upsetting but I found another one that I liked more and it's cheaper then the one I was going to move into. Only bad thing though is the place wont be available till next month and I have everything boxed up already. Yeah I can unpack stuff but then I will have to go and repack it later. I think I might just unpack my PC and my PS4 though.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Yoshi

So, I'm having some serious trouble in Dream Team. Those who played the game know what I'm talking about when I say I'm having issues at a certain part of the final giant battle, and no, it's not flippin' Star Driver.

EDIT: Of course, there are much worse things to be disappointed about. But this is the only thing so far today.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch) | Ever Oasis (3DS) | Stardew Valley (PC)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CanisWolfred

brewsky wrote:

So, I'm having some serious trouble in Dream Team. Those who played the game know what I'm talking about when I say I'm having issues at a certain part of the final giant battle, and no, it's not flippin' Star Driver.

You sure? Because I'd had a hard time if I had to fight the Galactic Pretty Boy.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

sugarpixel

@brewsky I caved in and chose the easy mode for that.

Also, I've been having issues in that game myself, I'm trying to find all the Pi'illos, but it's a pain in the butt... >.<

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Yoshi

Gioku wrote:

@brewsky I caved in and chose the easy mode for that.

Also, I've been having issues in that game myself, I'm trying to find all the Pi'illos, but it's a pain in the butt... >.<

I found all the Pi'illos, but the issue I'm having is a glitch in the gyroscope.

Well, I was having the issue. I tried the battle again and cleared that section and got through Star Driver the first try.

Now playing:
Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Switch) | Ever Oasis (3DS) | Stardew Valley (PC)

sugarpixel

@brewsky know any particularly hard to find ones that I should know about? I'm missing one in Mushrise Park, and I swear I've checked every last corner of that place and I can't find it... :/

Yoshi

@Gioku Hmmm...I'm not sure. I think I found all of them eventually. Have you tried a guide?

Well, first I should ask how far you are in the game?

Now playing:

sugarpixel

@brewsky I'm at the final boss; I was told it'd be helpful with beating him if I find all the Pi'illos first! ...and I've looked for a guide, but I couldn't find a 'Pi'illo location guide' or anything like that... so I've been roughing it out on my own the old-fashioned way... :/

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic