Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 3,121 to 3,140 of 4,151

sugarpixel

I've been feeling weird vertigo stuff... hopefully it's just because I'm tired... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

R_Champ

Gioku wrote:

I've been feeling weird vertigo stuff... hopefully it's just because I'm tired... :/

I hope so too. It could be an ear infection if you're feeling dizzy, so if you have any ear pains then go see a doctor and get some stuff to clear it up. Try getting so more rest first though

Disappointment for me? I dropped my cake on the floor...it was good cake too. And I don't observe the five-second rule, you know people step in poo then walk on the floor right?

Nintendo & Steam ID: R_Champ

GuSolarFlare

Miss_Dark wrote:

I've been telling myself for the past 11 hours that I should be studying. I feel like an idiot.

lol no need to feel like an idiot! I did that too.......
heck I should be doing that homework for monday........

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Magikarp3

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

I've been telling myself for the past 11 hours that I should be studying. I feel like an idiot.

lol no need to feel like an idiot! I did that too.......
heck I should be doing that homework for monday........

College student hi-5's all round! I'll get back to work too, eventually.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

sugarpixel

My homework right now is playing a game.

Also, haven't had any of the vertigo stuff today, but it hit pretty bad last night when I got into bed... felt like my whole body was gyrating but I was laying perfectly still... :/

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

That the Avatar thread is having a slow day today

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Yoshi

So it turns out that the 30 GB partition on my Macbook's hard drive for Windows 7 isn't enough. I should've kicked myself for saying that 30 GB is enough, but a year ago, it seemed to be plenty. Well, things do add up. So now I have to go through a pain-staking process of repartitioning my hard drive for more space on the Windows 7 partition.

This is why I don't like Windows. Mac OS X makes it super easy. Windows, not so much, unless there is a method I am unaware of.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Yoshi

CanisWolfred wrote:

My computer's acting really weird, and now I gotta do a bunch of scans. -_-

And now, Reason #2 to why I don't like Windows.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

DiscoDriver43

Luigi losing to tails

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

sugarpixel

@Miss_Dark I dunno, I've never had this happen before, but it does run in the family; I know my Grandpa has suffered from it, too... :/

LyIa

So, prom happened.
I danced with her, and while we were dancing, she started pouring out her heart to me about her problems and her horrible date.
She almost cried. I said, "I'm here for you."

The sad part is, we would have been "a thing" if she wasn't moving away. :/

all men are kings 👑

Pazzo-TheFool

AnActualDash wrote:

So, prom happened.
I danced with her, and while we were dancing, she started pouring out her heart to me about her problems and her horrible date.
She almost cried. I said, "I'm here for you."

The sad part is, we would have been "a thing" if she wasn't moving away. :/

I feel you man. So sorry.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

LyIa

Aaaannndd-
I got a message from the girl saying that she didn't like me and it wouldn't work out.
Oh, jegus. Guess I'll be alone no matter what I do, eh?

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.