General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 3,061 to 3,080 of 3,657

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

3,061. Posted:

Mario hates America :( His famous games like SMB3 and SMBDeluxe apparently don't exist there.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

BusterRed123

3,062. Posted:

I can't get Kirby Triple Deluxe on launch....

Hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

3,063. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

AnActualDash wrote:

Thanks for the support, guys. I swear, people on the internet are more helpful than my IRL friends. :)

We are all like one big family here! no one think any different!
jk I don't know what ever makes ya happy, I'm happy so that's all that matters when everyone is happy right?

Untitled

You touch my heart! I didn't know I was accepted into the NL family until now. Now everything seem so clear to me. Thank you! And… right post on the wrong topic… Dang!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

3,064. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@AnActualDash Sorry for not morally supporting sooner, but ./moral support
Also, Chocolate>Anything else
Also, I'm sorry if this was terrible support, I have never been good at being there for people when they're down ._.

Thanks anyway, Tri. For tri-ing. :P

Love you guys. Internet family > School family. <3

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst and League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

3,065. Posted:

I think I should see a doctor. I've had this suffocating "heavy" feeling in my chest since the end of June now and now my sternum really hurts. I've also had some irregular heartbeats in the past week. I'm pretty sure the suffocating feeling is just stress (it started during my exams and I was under extreme pressure from july til january). It kinda worries me that it doesn't go away. I feel calmer now and less stressed so wth...

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

3,066. Posted:

@Miss_Dark yeah I think you should see a doctor just incase. Better to be safe than sorry :)

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

Mickey

3,067. Posted:

@Miss_Dark Yeah, I think you should probably go see a Doctor before things can get any worse. :( Either way, I'll go ahead and pray for your health.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,068. Posted:

@Miss_Dark I'm no doctor, but from my limited knowledge that sounds like impending heart problems... I'd get that checked out if I were you!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

3,069. Posted:

Thanks guys :) I'm just gonna wait a few more days, maybe the pain in my sternum will go away by itself. If it doesn't and I still have it on Sunday well yeah then I'm gonna see a doctor. Sometimes I can also feel a stabbing pain at the side of my chest (towards my arm pits) my guess is it's an inflammation of something that's causing trouble

Just gonna wait and make sure I survive for donkey kong hahaha

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

3,070. Posted:

@Miss_Dark: As part of a family with heart problems trust me on this, dont wait and go see a doctor immediately. My mom had chest pains for a few weeks and decided to wait when she finally went into the doctor they said that if she waited any longer she would have more then likely died. Thankfully because she went in when she did instead of waiting she is with us today.

Anyway not as major disappointment as some but I am kinda annoyed that SMB3 is not available on the 3DS VC by now.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

3,071. Posted:

@Miss_Dark Hope you feel better.

A poor 17 year old kid got shot by police, him and his friends were playing wii in his house when they heard a knock, he went to answer the door a police officer shot him for no reason.
here is a video talking about the problem, contains bad language so you been warned!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wJ1_RZmHV0

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

3,072. Posted:

I'm limited to playing a crappy 3D game on my PC now since Steam, Gog and Gamersgate are now blocked. Even LoL isn't playable anymore without permission... :(

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

3,073. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Miss_Dark: As part of a family with heart problems trust me on this, dont wait and go see a doctor immediately. My mom had chest pains for a few weeks and decided to wait when she finally went into the doctor they said that if she waited any longer she would have more then likely died. Thankfully because she went in when she did instead of waiting she is with us today.

Anyway not as major disappointment as some but I am kinda annoyed that SMB3 is not available on the 3DS VC by now.

Hmz ok thx.. I'll go see my doctor tomorrow then, better safe than sorry indeed. Oh man just when DK is about to arrive :P

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

3,074. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I'm limited to playing a crappy 3D game on my PC now since Steam, Gog and Gamersgate are now blocked. Even LoL isn't playable anymore without permission... :(

Dorm?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

3,075. Posted:

I'm glad I listened to you guys :) I went to the doctor just an hour ago and she wants me to see a cardiologist cause my heart is beating incredibly fast (for some reason). The pain in my sternum is probably the consequence of my heart beating that fast. It might be related to stress but she's not sure so she wants me to go see that dude for some tests (yay...). It's a good thing I didn't wait since it's my heart.. so.. thx for the advice dear NL'ers :)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

3,076. Posted:

@Miss_Dark: Np glad to hear that you took our advice. Hopefully it's just stressed related and not anything major. My thoughts will be with you.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

3,077. Posted:

The local radio station we listen to at work has an 80's day again. Last one must only have been six months ago and it's about the same thing all over again.
So . much . nonsensical . nostalgia. :|

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

Gioku

3,078. Posted:

@Miss_Dark well it's good you got that checked out, then! I hope all goes well.
(and my medical knowledge is not too shabby, either, then!)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

3,079. Posted:

sigh. I'm pretty bummed that I missed lunch time with my gal today (instead I had to check my street pass games) >_<

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

3,080. Posted:

Mother of god today, was just awful....
I had to get pulled out of school because of something involves me and mental health, I can't go to school either because unless I have a note from the doctor, no school for me until wednesday! On my way home my mom got flicked off by someone at the parking lot and sweared at. Luckily about six people jumped to our defense and we didn't take it seriously. And lasty, I was so freakin' CLOSE of making a plan to ask out a girl I love! Yet, all this happened! God, I am so effing sad and mad at the same time! -_-

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder