Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 4,151

sugarpixel

Bleugh. I must be getting sick... I'm not sneezing anymore, but I'm slowly feeling worse... I can feel myself heating up, and I feel very just 'blah'...

...never mind, just started sneezing again. >.<

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

kyuubikid213

I lost a game of League that should have been a Victory.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Mickey

@Gioku Hope you're feeling better today, bro.

@kyuubikid213 Yeah, I hate those games. Let's hope you have better luck next time!

@Miss_Dark I know the feeling. Would it motivate you to clean your room if I cleaned my room too?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Lindemannade

Admittedly I haven't seen 20 Feet from Stardom yet (I doubt I'll like it more but you never know) but my disappointment of the day was The Act of Killing not winning the best documentary at the Oscars because it's so damn good, one of last year's best films period.

sugarpixel

...well, still feeling crummy today... probably worse than I did yesterday...

...it will probably last at least another day, too...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Drawdler

My family argued again today. It wasn't that bad compared to some other times but I went out to dinner with my mum so we didn't have to listen. I hate doing it because I just wanna be able to stay home and relax, but it's basically my only option to avoid it(and hey on the plus side I got to have some delicious tiramisu for dinner ).

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

sugarpixel

Well, I'm definitely still sick — it kept me from sleeping well last night, it has gotten so bad.

DreamyViridi

Hope you feel better soon, @Gioku. I know being sick sucks now, but you'll feel great once you pull through!
I speak from experience, had to put up with a stuffy nose last week.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

sugarpixel

@DreamyViridi yeah... my nose kinda stuffed itself up overnight... not fun...

...I did end up coming up with a new idea for a game in my sleep last night, though.

Edited on by sugarpixel

sugarpixel

@Miss_Dark yeah, I've definitely felt worse before... of course, I'd rather not be sick at all...

...I will admit, though, I'd rather just be sneezing than have a cough... I've had pretty bad sore throats/coughs before, so I am glad I only have to deal with sneezing/stuffed up nose this time.

PrincessSugoi

This might fall in the category of "TMI" for some people so I'll put it in a spoiler:

My menstrual cycle started today... two weeks early. It was a little early last time and a bit late before then which is isn't uncommon but two weeks apart has never happened before. Looking up what could be the cause and I keep seeing stress, diet, and possible hormone imbalance brought up. It doesn't appear to be a big deal from what I'm reading but I'm a little worried since I typically have low iron especially during this time so losing more blood this soon seems like it could be Bad News Bears. :-/

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

PrincessSugoi

@Miss_Dark

Thanks for the advice. I think I have some iron supplements laying around somewhere I can take and I should probably eat a bit more too. Hopefully my nights will be a little more restful as well.

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Dark-Luigi

Last night my parents we in a huge fight of god knows what. But whatever it was, it was pretty serious because my dad actually hit my mom! Then they started to yell at eachother and are still made today. It was very hard to sleep last night, and I honestly heard my mom cry and I cryed myself to bed too.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

SubBronze

So I went to sleep about half an hour ago, but then woke up ten minutes later, and realized I had a random nosebleed. So I went to the bathroom, cleaned myself up, and it looked like it wasn't so bad and it was just a small one. Went back into my room, looked at my pillow and saw a giant bloodstain that went through the cover and basically ruining the pillow... And now I'm wide awake after being asleep for such a short amount of time...

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

GuSolarFlare

@Bulbosaur it's called perv.
Untitled
jokes aside what a bad luck for the nosebleed to mess up the pillow.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

yokokazuo

@GuSilverFlame I got a nosebleed once and a Japanese exchange student asked if I got excited haha.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Marks

My best friend's mother died...
It was very hard to deal with at first. My best friend and I were just crying on each other's shoulders for the longest time. I loved her mother like my own.
Honestly, I'm trying to do the best I can. You know, notifying her friends, doing favours... But I don't think it's enough.
I don't know what else I should. I only know that I don't ever want to see her cry like that again...

Say what now?
If you can do no good, at least do no harm. -Kurt Vonnegut
I'm not really active here anymore. So it goes.

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1418-8196

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.