Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 4,151

Tasuki

Well the Gamecube I just got doesn't work as well as it should. Sometimes it turns on but most of the time the orange light blinks rapidly on and off and the system wont start. Not sure if its a faulty power switch or connection or what so now that's two half working Gamecubes I own. Oh well at least the Wavebird controllers I got with it work just fine and that's what I was really after.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RancidVomit86

@Tasuki bummer but that is the crap part about goodwill

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Tasuki

@RancidVomit86: Yeah but as I said the 4 Wavebird controllers work just fine and that kinda makes it better especially since I can get another Gamecube for next to nothing compared to the price of one Wavebird controller.

My Backlog

RancidVomit86

@Tasuki wavebirds are worth it. At least there is not all disappointment.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Tasuki

@RancidVomit86: Totally that's why I have about 10 of them. For me at least they are the best controller ever. They are really great too if you have a first model Wii and can use them on games like Mario Kart Wii and N64 VC games. Kinda makes me wonder why Nintendo stopped producing them after the Gamecube stopped production but kept producing the wired GC controllers for the Wii.

My Backlog

PanicPuppet

Waluigi is only an assist trophy (again).

PanicPuppet

Drawdler

Our Internet was out for the whole morning, until about 2 PM. I slept in until 11 anyway but it seems like we've been having more and more problems with our Internet, mainly related to server problems (aka Telstra which is what we use) but I can never convince my parents that we should be switching from them. >_> Really a first-world problem, I usually check the 'net first when I wake up, I just needed to vent.

By the way, it was a while ago but thank you to everyone who gave me tips for my depression. It hasn't changed significantly for me but I'm still doing a lot better with it now. I've actually broken through it a couple of times!

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

sugarpixel

I can't get on the 3DS eShop for some reason... it has an error as soon as I open it.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Yoshi

Nibelilt wrote:

Our Internet was out for the whole morning, until about 2 PM. I slept in until 11 anyway but it seems like we've been having more and more problems with our Internet, mainly related to server problems (aka Telstra which is what we use) but I can never convince my parents that we should be switching from them. >_> Really a first-world problem, I usually check the 'net first when I wake up, I just needed to vent.

Our internet provider just put a data cap on our internet. 150 GB is NOT fun. I'm putting a new item on my Reasons I'm Looking Forward to Moving Out In August List: faster, virtually limitless internet.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

maaaaaan college is making me miss the elementary school times when students weren't allowed to go around screaming and saying inapropriate stuff out loud.............. every time I get to college there's a certain freak doing those things and I must keep my head low and do nothing if I want to avoid trouble......
I hate being a coward like this but I don't want to have trouble....... but this stress is getting me.... and I hate it.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TheKingOfTown

There's school tomorrow even though it's Saturday.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Jaz007

My Vita's left analog stick seems to be broken as it's acting like it's being pushed to the rift constantly. It looks like it's a hardware problem so I'll probably have to send it in to Sony for repairs.
@GuSilverFlame Dang man, hang in there. I can't imagine what that must be like.

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

:Sigh: My browser crashed for the first time in over a month. I guess having hundreds of tabs open at the same time is a bad idea no matter what your set up is...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LyIa

Ecto-1 wrote:

Not sure if disappointment is the right word for this, but the passing of Harold Ramis made me genuinely sad in a way that most celebrities' deaths do not. Rest in peace, Mr. Ramis.

Oh lordie, I'm crying. That's some good fanart. ;n;

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Drawdler

And I can't sleep today. So I'll just be trudging through the day. The problem isn't even that I have a ton of energy or things on my mind now. Now I'm actually pretty tired but my posture and the way I'm sitting lately has been wierd and I couldn't get comfortable sleeping in any orientation... Seriously, I can't figure out how to do this...

Edited on by Drawdler

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

sugarpixel

Ugh. I've felt pretty out of it all day... like, I'm having a hard time keeping focused on anything... and all of a sudden I can't stop sneezing... >.<

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

The retro store I go to raised the price of Donkey Kong 64 from $15 (which would be reasonable) to $25 (No way) right when I finally want to buy it...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mickey

CanisWolfred wrote:

:Sigh: My browser crashed for the first time in over a month. I guess having hundreds of tabs open at the same time is a bad idea no matter what your set up is...

Ohh, but it makes you feel so powerful while it lasts! Hope this doesn't happen again anytime soon.

@Dark-Luigi Hang in there, man. School does end, apparently.

@Nibelilt I can relate. Hope falling asleep gets easier for you soon!

@Gioku That's rough, man. I hope this doesn't last too long for you, bro.

@CanisWolfred It's alright. You're not missing out on that much...

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.