General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 301 to 320 of 3,610

AuthorMessage

DoodleJohn

301. Posted:

It's quiet here.

Gotta love MOTHER!
Earthbound is being re-released! Huzzah!
http://www.backloggery.com/doodlebob
thedoodledude.tumblr.com My Tumblr! Check it out? Say yes to me? Say no to me...!?

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

302. Posted:

DoodleJohn wrote:

It's quiet here.

Ironically, it always is on Sundays and Holidays in the afternoon. Guess people are too busy gaming. :P

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DoodleJohn

303. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

DoodleJohn wrote:

It's quiet here.

Ironically, it always is on Sundays and Holidays in the afternoon. Guess people are too busy gaming. :P

Hmmm... Speaking of which, I should finish Pikmin 2. That'll keep me busy.

Gotta love MOTHER!
Earthbound is being re-released! Huzzah!
http://www.backloggery.com/doodlebob
thedoodledude.tumblr.com My Tumblr! Check it out? Say yes to me? Say no to me...!?

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

304. Posted:

Class takes another quiz, one of the people who cheated last time risked it again, I get higher score again. What the heck.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

305. Posted:

People keep coming to me for computer advice. And I suck with computers.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

306. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

People keep coming to me for computer advice. And I suck with computers.

you say that to someone and they say their kid is a wizz with computers,then someone else heres it and say that their kid is a wizz with computer,then the cycle goes on.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Hokori

307. Posted:

None today yet...

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

308. Posted:

Realized how I absolutely don't express myself in public. Feel like a pathetic stone wall.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

mamp

309. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Realized how I absolutely don't express myself in public. Feel like a pathetic stone wall.

Dont say that, tomorrow is another day. Try again, it's not too late to change, better late than never. If others can express themselves so can you. Nobody is better than you, so you can do what others do just as well you just need to set your mind to it

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

310. Posted:

Waking up, went outside it started to rain on my way to work got mud splashed on me, my man make-up seemly was not water proof which is fine i look hot when i look like a raccoon, i saw a squirrel get hit by a car, i jumped into the streets to help, brought the poor barely breathing thing to a animal hospital, cause i'm only a trainee squirrel healer, they were able to help him, god bless that squirrel sniffle, so i head back to my work place, and am late of course and get yelled at, even after i told them what happened, i got sent home in the pooring rain, drenched just laying in a corner in my home, getting yelled at for a good deed, if i could change it, i wouldn't, knowing i saved a squrriel's life so the world may have more squirrels.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

311. Posted:

Emeralds wrote:

Waking up, went outside it started to rain on my way to work got mud splashed on me, my man make-up seemly was not water proof which is fine i look hot when i look like a raccoon, i saw a squirrel get hit by a car, i jumped into the streets to help, brought the poor barely breathing thing to a animal hospital, cause i'm only a trainee squirrel healer, they were able to help him, god bless that squirrel sniffle, so i head back to my work place, and am late of course and get yelled at, even after i told them what happened, i got sent home in the pooring rain, drenched just laying in a corner in my home, getting yelled at for a good deed, if i could change it, i wouldn't, knowing i saved a squrriel's life so the world may have more squirrels.

I'm disappointed that this story didn't make me cry. :'(

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

312. Posted:

too many people making too many wii u threads,if only they knew to put all ideas into one.

The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

AuthorMessage

Hokori

313. Posted:

My disappointment is today has to end :(

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

314. Posted:

I had to go to the Doctor's today.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Shotgunryugan

315. Posted:

The demo of "Order Up!".

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
"I wouldn't just call the police, I would call the police."-SomeLikeItHoth

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

316. Posted:

too many hacks on cod 4,first infinite ammo,now run super fast

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

317. Posted:

I'm probably getting a B in social studies.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

318. Posted:

HeroOfWaffles wrote:

I'm probably getting a B in social studies.

...What's so disappointing about that? Some people have to work their butts off just to get a B. :P

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

319. Posted:

The fact that i don't think i'll ever be hitting up IGN again. good lord is the new design absolutely repulsive and incredibly B-L-A-N-D....The site looked beautiful two years ago, now it looks like some generic colorless super stream lined baren simplistic crap fest to the point where i don't even feel the desire to click on their articles. I've gotta say, 'NintendoLife' is easily one of the most beautiful gaming sites on the web.

IGN looked great a couple years back, but the recent design change has completely put me off....It'ss so boring it hurts....I mean at least throw in a splash of color in the background, just something to represent the console page i'm on like before. Audrey is probably the only interesting editor left, Richard not too shabby either i guess, considering his reviews are extremely well written and go into great detail....Can't exactly same the same for audrey, but she's too cute hahaha, a nice looking replacement in comparison to Bozon the TacoNator. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

RPGShaymin

320. Posted:

Has anyone ever had a teacher strike?
I've had a couple this past school year, one of which is this week. It's getting annoying, especially because now our district is getting out on the 29th, the last possible day that we can have school.
It doesn't help the fact that the teachers we have are horrendously overpaid. They are the highest paid teachers in the state, driving the district bankrupt, and can't even bother to pay 12% or their benefits. It deeply saddens me, because the younger teachers are getting the short end of the stick, even though they are the ones who are less economically stable, do their job better (in my opinion), and actually show enthusiasm for their job and their students.
Some of them are getting fired, mostly the younger ones, which is still saddening because they are given control on the school board, and have to put up with the older farts that only live to work.
/frustrated raant
Though, if there is a bright side, or silver lining, or whatever. It would be that I'll be home all week during E3. :P

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar