General Discussion Forum

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Showing 2,941 to 2,960 of 3,319

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

2,941. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame

Yeah It's not a huge deal, I still got one more day to rehearse and my exam takes place at about 14:00 so I'll still have time that day. I'll probably get up at 7:00 ^^ I can't wait for this to be over :D Next year It's going to be my first new year and christmas that I can actually celebrate!!!! :D I haven't celebrated new year and christmas for 6 years (I did spend time with my family but I used to study about 9hours a day so I couldn't really enjoy em)

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,942. Posted:

Second Semester starts today... so my little three-day break from having any homework is now over... and I don't have Animation Class this semester. :(

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,943. Posted:

Like, the second I started up the Windows Store, my internet decided to slow to a crawl (for everyone, not just me...), so downloading Windows 8.1 could take all night. :( It's been about an hour now, and it's only at 27%. And it's been on 27% for quite a while...

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

2,944. Posted:

I think there might be something wrong with the HDMI port on my Wii U. A couple of times now when I started up the console it came up with alternating static and a blank screen (Gamepad displays fine). I've tried with a different HDMI lead and on different HDMI In ports in the TV, but it comes up with the same thing. After a couple of tries it works fine, but I'm just worried that it'll get worse and I'll have to send it in for repairs, and I didn't have the best experience with Nintendo Support last time I used them...

Edited on by Bulbousaur

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

AuthorMessage

Pit-Stain

2,945. Posted:

I got rickrolled twice today......

Have I told you how much I like apples? Apple is love! Apple is life!
Currently playing: Zelda ALBW, Pokémon Y, DKC Returns 3D, Super Mario 3D World, DKC Tropical Freeze, Bravely Default.
Waiting for: SSB4, MK8, Bayonetta 2, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6995-3808 | Nintendo Network ID: Captain-Pit

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

2,946. Posted:

There hasn't been a January Nintendo Direct Yet.......

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Completed: Rundas Battle Theme (MP 3)
In progress: The Day the Wind Blew (Bravely Default) 30% completed

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

2,947. Posted:

tomorrow is my last and toughest oral final: french philosophy. A friend of mine had to go today. He interrupted her while she was still speaking and said: why don't you just come back in August for your resit, you don't have a clue what you're talking bout anyway

I'm sooo scared now

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

2,948. Posted:

@Bulbousaur Aw, man, that doesn't sound fun. :( Hate to say it, but I think you should probably go see Nintendo Support about that. Customer Service is never pretty, especially with game companies, so best of luck to you in going through that.

@Miss_Dark Hey, chin-up! You'll do fine as long as you remember everything you've learned! If nothing else, the Nintendo Life family's rooting for you. :) Good luck!

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

2,949. Posted:

The seemingly ever ongoing gloom for Nintendo. And the lack of a Direct isn't helping to lighten the mood either. Hopefully one is just around the corner.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

2,950. Posted:

During today's errands, I forgot my house keys and locked myself out of the house... Stuck outside in the rain for 2 or so hours total. Thankfully, after walking a mile or so, I managed to get hold of a locksmith who opened the door for me. As far as my parents are concerned, this never happened. It's all good now obviously but I feel like an idiot for leaving my house keys on my bed when I left. I didn't even realise until after I got on the train I had to take...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,951. Posted:

I think I'm starting to get the zombie flu, a flu normal humans couldn't handle.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Neko_Chan

2,952. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

I think I'm starting to get the zombie flu, a flu normal humans couldn't handle.

I think Rick Grimes should take of you.

復讐は私のものになります!- 全蠍人
Vengeance will be mine! - Scorpion
この戦いは最後になります!- 奎良
This fight will be your last! - Sub-Zero
The only thing to fear, is fear itself!
YouTube Channel | Nico Nico Douga | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

Pit-Stain

2,953. Posted:

I forgot to eat breakfast before going to school. I tried to stay awake as hard as I can.

Currently playing: Zelda ALBW, Pokémon Y, DKC Returns 3D, Super Mario 3D World, DKC Tropical Freeze, Bravely Default.
Waiting for: SSB4, MK8, Bayonetta 2, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,954. Posted:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

I think Rick Grimes should take of you.

To eat him? sure I guess.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,955. Posted:

The Wireless card that came with my computer is a piece of junk, my connection is constantly going up and down while everything else works fine, and I can't get a good signal when everything else gets 4-5 bars.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

2,956. Posted:

Mickey wrote:

CHIP N' DALE RESCUE RANGERS MOVIE.

No, you're not dreaming, this is actually happening! :D

It's a live-action feature. Because uncanny valley CG effects was just what this series needed...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MickeyTheGreat

2,957. Posted:

@WingedSnagret Ditto. What I'd do for some good news on Nintendo these days...

@DreamyViridi Ugh, that sounds like something I'd do. >_< My condolences to your self-esteem. I hope it recovers.

@CanisWolfred I don't see why you'd think Disney would go that route with the CG (especially since it's a post-Frozen Disney) other than 'Sony and FOX did it that way in their Live-Action/CG hybrid film'. Hate to say it, 'cause I do like to yell at Disney when they get things wrong, but I think you're being too cynical about this, man. :|

Formerly MickMick and Mickey. Now I'm MickeyTheGreat again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

If I haven't posted in awhile, it's probably because I'm with friends.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

2,958. Posted:

Captain_Toad wrote:

I was riding my bike to basketball when my foot got caught in the gear and I fell and scraped my hand in the road.

... and it looks like after two weeks most of my black spots on my front hand hasn't gone away.... hope it doesen't hurt me later on.

Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

Rosalina

2,959. Posted:

I realized I'm wasting my life doing nothing. After realizing that, I'm still doing nothing. :|
Plus, my butt is big, even though I'm skinny. :(

Edited on by Rosalina

The Queen of the Cosmos
Ashley > Mona > everyone else
◕‿‿ ರೃ
WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4
MK8

Wii U & 3DS Mii Name: Shiroma

Peach Chronicles

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Pit-Stain

2,960. Posted:

I opened the fridge looking for some fruit to eat, but there wasn't a single kind of fruit in there! I don't think I can stand a day without a fruit!