Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 4,151

Azikira

CanisWolfred wrote:

Azikira wrote:

I guess I'm in the same boat as most with this "Disappointment of the day" thing, but I was broken up with last week so, here's to another Valentines Day spent alone! Always get dumped before holidays.

Wow, they couldn't have waited a little longer to drop that bomb? But I feel ya, man, the holidays always seem to bite harder...

Sadly, it happens just before any 'major' Calender holiday, or on my birthday. I guess on the plus side, I don't have to spend a bucketload on a relationship so now I can buy important things like games! -pathetic laugh-

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

CanisWolfred

Time Warner and Comcast merged. As if these companies didn't have enough of a monopoly already...Good thing I stopped watching TV years ago, but my parents complain enough about the TV already...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

Disappointment of the day in May 18th I'll be 20yo........ don't have a girlfriend

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LyIa

Thanks for the support, guys. I swear, people on the internet are more helpful than my IRL friends.

all men are kings 👑

Tricoloryoshi

@AnActualDash Sorry for not morally supporting sooner, but ./moral support
Also, Chocolate>Anything else
Also, I'm sorry if this was terrible support, I have never been good at being there for people when they're down ._.

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Undead_terror

AnActualDash wrote:

Thanks for the support, guys. I swear, people on the internet are more helpful than my IRL friends.

We are all like one big family here! no one think any different!
jk I don't know what ever makes ya happy, I'm happy so that's all that matters when everyone is happy right?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

2Pac

I can't get Kirby Triple Deluxe on launch....

the switch is pretty cool.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6550-4870 | Nintendo Network ID: pacmanracing2003

Super_Gravy

Undead_terror wrote:

AnActualDash wrote:

We are all like one big family here! no one think any different!
jk I don't know what ever makes ya happy, I'm happy so that's all that matters when everyone is happy right?

Untitled

You touch my heart! I didn't know I was accepted into the NL family until now. Now everything seem so clear to me. Thank you! And… right post on the wrong topic… Dang!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

LyIa

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@AnActualDash Sorry for not morally supporting sooner, but ./moral support
Also, Chocolate>Anything else
Also, I'm sorry if this was terrible support, I have never been good at being there for people when they're down ._.

Thanks anyway, Tri. For tri-ing.

Love you guys. Internet family > School family. <3

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Mickey

@Miss_Dark Yeah, I think you should probably go see a Doctor before things can get any worse. Either way, I'll go ahead and pray for your health.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@Miss_Dark I'm no doctor, but from my limited knowledge that sounds like impending heart problems... I'd get that checked out if I were you!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Tasuki

@Miss_Dark: As part of a family with heart problems trust me on this, dont wait and go see a doctor immediately. My mom had chest pains for a few weeks and decided to wait when she finally went into the doctor they said that if she waited any longer she would have more then likely died. Thankfully because she went in when she did instead of waiting she is with us today.

Anyway not as major disappointment as some but I am kinda annoyed that SMB3 is not available on the 3DS VC by now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

@Miss_Dark Hope you feel better.

A poor 17 year old kid got shot by police, him and his friends were playing wii in his house when they heard a knock, he went to answer the door a police officer shot him for no reason.
here is a video talking about the problem, contains bad language so you been warned!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Marakuto

I'm limited to playing a crappy 3D game on my PC now since Steam, Gog and Gamersgate are now blocked. Even LoL isn't playable anymore without permission...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Tasuki

@Miss_Dark: Np glad to hear that you took our advice. Hopefully it's just stressed related and not anything major. My thoughts will be with you.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

rolLTheDice

The local radio station we listen to at work has an 80's day again. Last one must only have been six months ago and it's about the same thing all over again.
So . much . nonsensical . nostalgia.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

sugarpixel

@Miss_Dark well it's good you got that checked out, then! I hope all goes well.
(and my medical knowledge is not too shabby, either, then!)

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

sigh. I'm pretty bummed that I missed lunch time with my gal today (instead I had to check my street pass games) >_<

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.