AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

2,821. Posted:

IAmNotWill wrote:

This thread makes me cringe sometimes. #FirstWorldProblems

The fact that this thread makes you "cringe" is a first world problem. u_u

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

2,822. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

All i got for Christmas was $20, a Nintendo sweater, and The Real Ghostbusters DVD set. Worst Christmas ever.

Holy crud you sound spoiled.

If i got a Wii U and ALBW, then i would be spoiled.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

2,823. Posted:

Phantom_R wrote:

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

All i got for Christmas was $20, a Nintendo sweater, and The Real Ghostbusters DVD set. Worst Christmas ever.

It is much, much better to receive nothing at all than to receive something you don't want.

You're right. But nobody in my family ever knows that.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

2,824. Posted:

Two things have disappointed me the last couple days, game related but not up for debate:

1. Mega Kangas DCing in rating battles when I KO their mega Kangas.
2. Smogonites DCing because they think their rules should be enforced in rating battles.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

2,825. Posted:

GamecubeMan wrote:

IAmNotWill wrote:

This thread makes me cringe sometimes. #FirstWorldProblems

The fact that this thread makes you "cringe" is a first world problem. u_u

Never said it was a problem lol

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

2,826. Posted:

My disappointment of the day is that I still can't download the system update on my Wii U :(

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,827. Posted:

Well I got something for Christmas that I wish I could return. A freakin cold. To make matters worst I had to be at work at 6 AM today. so I couldn't take any cold medicine last night so today has been miserable. At least tomorrow I dont have to be at work till 3PM so I can get some much needed rest.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Jaz007

2,828. Posted:

@Tasuki Ooh, that doesn't sound fun. I hope you fell better after you get some rest.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, and Super Smash Bros. (Wii U).

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

2,829. Posted:

Although Christmas has past, I didn't celebrate it. I think my family won't celebrate Christmas anymore. Oh well.

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

2,830. Posted:

I bought a 3DS xl but became ill because of it. It's the 3D effect apparently. I hope it'll stay away if I turn the 3d effect completely off.

Edited on by Miss_Dark

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Bunnysbungee

2,831. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

I bought a 3DS xl but became ill because of it. It's the 3D effect apparently. I hope it'll stay away if I turn the 3d effect completely off.

Then maybe you could trade un the 3ds for a 2ds

-Nicole

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

2,832. Posted:

Bunnysbungee wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

I've been thinking bout that but I wanted the 3ds xl because of the screen (doesn't the 2ds have a smaller screen?). And isn't a game on the 2ds the same as a game on the 3ds with the 3d effect turned off? Or is there still a difference?

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

2,833. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Bunnysbungee wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

I've been thinking bout that but I wanted the 3ds xl because of the screen (doesn't the 2ds have a smaller screen?). And isn't a game on the 2ds the same as a game on the 3ds with the 3d effect turned off? Or is there still a difference?

The same reason I bought the XL, the screen is bigger, I don't get affected by the 3d though. And yes, the game is the same, whether on 2ds or 3ds.

Edited on by Spanjard

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,834. Posted:

@Miss_Dark: I was going to suggest that you start off with the 3D on low power, (that's what I did at first, and now I can play all 3DS games on full 3D all the time with no issue) but I never felt ill from the 3D... my eyes maybe hurt a bit at first before I had gotten used to focusing on it... it sounds like, unfortunately, you're one of the unlucky few for whom the 3D simply doesn't work... :(

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

2,835. Posted:

Spanjard wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Bunnysbungee wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

The same reason I bought the XL, the screen is bigger, I don't get affected by the 3d though. And yes, the game is the same, whether on 2ds or 3ds.

Well then it won't be a problem as long as I turn the 3D effect off I guess :) I didn't buy it for the 3d anyway, I don't care bout 3d I think it's overrated.

@Gioku yeah it's strange I didn't think it would cause issues because I can handle 3D movies (though I strongly prefer them without the 3D effect except for animated movies). I'm pretty sure it's linked to my motion sickness that I got after a brain surgery, it's the same sick feeling. Sucks but hey I can turn it off so no problem ^^ not disappointed anymore

Edited on by Miss_Dark

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,836. Posted:

@Miss-Dark the only game people say the 3D is actually important is Super Mario 3D Land but aparently only in a few short sections(but sincerely from what I've got to play the parts where the 3D is important have an icon indicating and aren't many)
since the miiverse update I barely ever use the 3D because the battery is draining even faster than before. the 3D is super cool(especially in cutscenes because it's easier to keep the focus) but not important

now for my disappointment... Garchomp... that freaking monster always kills off all my favorite pokémon easily(because the ones that aren't affected by earthquake are weak) I thought now with fairy type things would change.... guess I should give some more time before trying online battles again...

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,837. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: Oh hey that's right you've got Pokémon now! ...I don't have Garchomp; want to battle me? :D

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

2,838. Posted:

@Gioku of course! how about tomorrow? today I'm in the mood to at least beat the last gym and maybe get to the league

I'm in the part the ancient weapon is revealed destroying Geosenge. now I'm not sure about something, since the game is a few months old does this count as a spoiler? oh well I'll leave it inside the tag just to be sure

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Gioku

2,839. Posted:

@GuSilverFlame: OK sure! Just give me a holler in the Pokémon X & Y thread when you're ready! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Spoony

2,840. Posted:

Back to disappointments;

One of my coworkers who bugs the crap out of me has been gone for a month, and was going to be let go upon her return. She came back today. She cried and got snot everywhere and my boss pussed out and let her stay. Now I have to sit here and listen to her call all of her friends and family to tell them about how she is an integral part of our staff and they just couldn't run this place without her. I wish the HR guy would take a day off so I could solve this problem.

Nintendo Network ID: TheBigBee
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1618-9135