Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 4,151

GuSolarFlare

that Senran Kagura hater thread

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

disppointment number two

Dark-Luigi wrote:

I can't get on NL due to my phone not working for the rest if school days. The only thing I can get on my internet is with my Wii U. Thank GOD I have one.

you reminded me I don't have a WiiU...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

I tried to find a Sailor Moon site that was one of the first websites I ever went to, and I can't seem to find it. I also found out that the Shoujo-Ai websites I used to go to are all either gone or downgraded to almost nothing. :sigh: How times have changed.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

@CanisWolfred, BTW, what is Shoujo-Ai?

I only ask, because I've seen Shonen-Ai used as well, and I've always wondered what differenciates them from regular Shoujo & Shonen, respectively.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

KingDunsparce

Oh god, I've had a stressful day. My phone got stolen by someone, so (thank god for the find my iphone app) I tracked him down, but by the time the police gave the phone back to me, the jerk had already wiped all of my data and personalized the phone as his own. My precious jailbroken iOS 6 is now some football-ridden iOS 7 terribleness.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

GuSolarFlare

ok so my second year at college starts next week... it's kinda good because I was getting bored but it's bad because it was too sudden I mean, I decide to check Facebook after months for no reason at all(don't know what led me into using that trash again but good thing I did) to discover from a friend(one that can be trusted) that I only have one week left for vacations!?!?!?

my Backloggery

mamp

I was studying for my nursing clas and I got to the chapter of caring for the terminally ill and dying child. I started questioning whether I will be able to handle this in real life because reading through the chapter itself was so hard and sad. Questioning whether I have the emotional strength for the not so bright side of nursing.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Captain_Toad

For the last four days I've been suffering for a coughing fit and I just want it to end.......

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Pit-Stain

I didn't eat bacon for 2 weeks. I can't stand this any longer.

Pit-Stain

RetroRider

Pit-Stain wrote:

I didn't eat bacon for 2 weeks. I can't stand this any longer.

Sounds bad

RetroRider

Snagrio

I'm so sick of seeing brown and white, and there's still another month or so until spring finally arrives.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Mickey

@KingDunsparce Aw, man, that sucks. I hope you (and your phone) have recovered since.

@GuSilverFlame Man, that must be stressful. I hope you manage, despite all the stress!

@mamp I'm sure you have (or will) come to your own conclusions on this (and I wish you the best of luck in doing so, if you haven't already) but here's what I think for what it's worth: You'll be great because you're sensitive to that. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be cared for by someone who really doesn't want to see me go, than by someone who may feel bad for me but is ultimately unaffected by what happens to me. Again, you can make your own decisions, I just think you'd be great if you kept at this.

@Captain_Toad As someone who recently went through the same thing and now has to watch their family go through the same thing, I sympathize. I hope you feel better soon, man.

@WingedSnagret Cheer up, pal! Why don't you play a nice modern game to take your mind off of all that brown and...
Untitled
... Well, nevermind that idea. There're only 50 days until spring anyway, so I'm sure you'll manage.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Miss_Dark whoa! that's bad, happened once to me so I know. but remember to not study too much(a little is fine just don't go overboard) on the two last days before a test, it rises the stress levels and makes you forget some parts of the subject

@Mickey now I'm fine because got one day more than I thought for me that's enough because I don't want to be on vacations forever.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Second Semester starts today... so my little three-day break from having any homework is now over... and I don't have Animation Class this semester.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Like, the second I started up the Windows Store, my internet decided to slow to a crawl (for everyone, not just me...), so downloading Windows 8.1 could take all night. It's been about an hour now, and it's only at 27%. And it's been on 27% for quite a while...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SubBronze

I think there might be something wrong with the HDMI port on my Wii U. A couple of times now when I started up the console it came up with alternating static and a blank screen (Gamepad displays fine). I've tried with a different HDMI lead and on different HDMI In ports in the TV, but it comes up with the same thing. After a couple of tries it works fine, but I'm just worried that it'll get worse and I'll have to send it in for repairs, and I didn't have the best experience with Nintendo Support last time I used them...

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Pit-Stain

I got rickrolled twice today......

Pit-Stain

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.