Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,821 to 2,840 of 4,254

LordJumpMad

I'm disappointed with all this disappointments
When did this thread became about the "Whine about my day" thread.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Snagrio

The heat in my house is gone. Something's wrong with the gas pipes that lead up the hill to the house and all the pipes upstairs are frozen. Also the guy who's gonna fix the problem won't get here till the afternoon. At least the power is on so we can put heaters everywhere and not completely freeze.

Plus I played Little Inferno for the occasion.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Magikarp3

Jollykarp wrote:

I went to the local store to buy Bravely Default but they'd sold out. I guess it's nice that people are buying it, but still :/

Update: Went to three stores and they were all sold out. I asked the clerk and they're pretty much all out in all of Sydney except for some small stores that are really far from me. I then checked JB (a different store) and their closest copy is in Adelaide. That's 1100km away. It's even sold out in the online stores!!

I should just resign and admit I'm never getting this game. (Well, except for digital, lol)

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Captain_Toad

My obnoxious little nephew had to stay home for the day due to oversleeping ruining my whole day.... though on the bright side he missed a fun school event so it wasn't a totally fun day for him, heh. Bittersweet.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

yesterday just because my hand met a loose screw on a handrail, my finger said good bye to part of it's skin.... it still hurts.... a lot....
at least it's not bleeding anymore...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Jaz007

My PS3 got the Yellow Light of Death again.

Backkoggery ID: Jaz007

HankLangley

My grandmother died Wednesday. ;( going to her wake tommorow.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

CanisWolfred

3DSfan134 wrote:

Doge wrote:

My grandmother died Wednesday. ;( going to her wake tommorow.

Wow. I feel bad for you, but can you really add me back again?
Anyways, I've haven't got disappointments for today so everything is fine!

You couldn't have picked a worse possible time to say those things...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

RR529

My parents are all excited for the new episode of Honey Boo Boo...

Since when did they start getting interested in this drek? (not just HBB, but Hardcore Pawn, South Beach Tow, & Operation Repo as well)

EDIT: after looking back at the last few comments, I feel like a horse's @** (my "problem" feels so petty...)

Edited on by RR529

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

DawnOverALilly

I almost caught myself on fire.

Laying down talkin to you guys, lay sideways my head the lit candle and it starts to catch my hood of fire. By hood now has a hole in it and it was my favorite Miku hatsune jacket

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

CanisWolfred

DawnOverALilly wrote:

I almost caught myself on fire.

Laying down talkin to you guys, lay sideways my head the lit candle and it starts to catch my hood of fire. By hood now has a hole in it and it was my favorite Miku hatsune jacket

Wow, that's gotta suck. But where was the lit candle?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6849-7569 | Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic