Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 4,151

Eel

This is more of a wtf than a disappointment but... My mother was playing Animal Crossing and then she came to my room saying "son, I think you will get mad at me" and showed me this.

Sorry for the strong image.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CureDolly wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Oh goodness that is bad!

Yeah, sorry for the unnecessary gore.

It is still functional but I don't think we will be using it much for the time being.

Bloop.

sugarpixel

@Morpheel: My Mom broke my circle pad while playing Animal Crossing, too! It wasn't as broken as yours, but it somehow lost its ability to snap back to center automatically so you had to reset it manually... and it wouldn't register up or right very well... it's since been fixed, though.

Moral of the story? Don't let your mom play Animal Crossing on your 3DS.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KarrotMan

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm more disappointed by the $#!+storm the community is making out of this. The amount of bigotry being thrown around, even in the comments on this site, is sickening as well...

Agreed. I know I should be laughing at the over reaction but the talks about feminism astound me.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Mickey

So my friend WILL NOT SHUT UP about him meeting Ariel Winter. I mean, I'm not jealous, like, what's Ariel Winter done? She's one of the newest Disney Princesses? BIG DEAL. I've made posts that are, like, five pages long. And I don't think my friend even WATCHES Sofia The First. Like, come on! How come the non-fan gets to meet Ariel Winter and not me!?

WHY!!!!!!

Well that was fun.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Captain_Toad

Morpheel wrote:

CureDolly wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Oh goodness that is bad!

It is still functional but I don't think we will be using it much for the time being.

I think I'm going to be sick.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Eel

Gioku wrote:

@Morpheel: My Mom broke my circle pad while playing Animal Crossing, too! It wasn't as broken as yours, but it somehow lost its ability to snap back to center automatically so you had to reset it manually... and it wouldn't register up or right very well... it's since been fixed, though.

Moral of the story? Don't let your mom play Animal Crossing on your 3DS.

Yours was more broken then, mine still works properly.... It just looks worse D:

I think my mother may be getting her own copy of the game soon.

Bloop.

GuSolarFlare

Captain_Toad wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

CureDolly wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Oh goodness that is bad!

I think I'm going to be sick.

I'm afraind of playing too much now.... what if my circle pad breaks!?!?!? I'm know for not knowing my own power and breaking stuff by accident...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

Oh boy the MM9 stuffs. Well most of the fuss are from this link. http://i.imgur.com/iuYT6Mg.jpg

Apparently she have worst things in her twitter and Facebook but she made it private so I wouldn't know. I say we let her do her job for a while. After all the forum users is an minority of all backers. I think they should have an voting through kick-starter email in my opinion.

What is her job anyway? Monitor forums?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

Super_Gravy wrote:

Oh boy the MM9 stuffs. Well most of the fuss are from this link. http://i.imgur.com/iuYT6Mg.jpg

Apparently she have worst things in her twitter and Facebook but she made it private so I wouldn't know. I say we let her do her job for a while. After all the forum users is an minority of all backers. I think they should have an voting through kick-starter email in my opinion.

What is her job anyway? Monitor forums?

as long as the game isn't affected I don't care what that freak thinks or says(I would have no problems with a female beck but I'd hate to the bottom of my heart if they used that art style it's creepy and hideous)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Snagrio

The past couple weeks, and this one in particular, I've been feeling both sad and angry with my life. The year is almost over, and I'm still stuck back at square one in the progress of doing anything remotely significant. I've been going everywhere calling whatever place might be hiring, and every single opportunity has been met with disappointment. There's been at least three times where someplace was hiring, and I'd get hopeful, only to find out that I was already too late when inquiring about open positions. By now I've turned completely cynical towards the very definition of hope. In fact I almost hate that word now.

I'm getting tired of constantly meeting with failure, and if the saying of the deepest darkness before the dawn is true, then I believe I'm in that position because I'm almost at the point of just giving up outright.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Nathan_Wv10

@WingedSnagret Just keep your head up and keep looking mate, Something is bound to come along eventually. Giving up is never the answer!!

@Morpheel Oh man I feel for you. I think I would of just cried

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

Mickey

@Miss_Dark & @Captain_Toad I wish you both the best of luck on finishing your schoolwork!

@Morpheel Yikes. I'm so sorry that happened!

@CanisWolfred Agreed. I keep telling myself that I won't look at the comments section on articles like that but I keep checking it anyway! Must be my masochistic side.

@WingedSnagret Like Nathan_Wv10 said, just keep trying. Nobody's ever gotten anywhere by giving up. We're all rooting for you, Snag!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Romeo

it's just so frustrating that the government can just kill innocent people and get away with it...

no one will go to jail for this... nothing will happen
they just killed 15 people, but nothing changes.. so sad and frustrating

Romeo

Nathan_Wv10

That is the disappointment of the day to be honest and I can definitely see no one getting in trouble for this. 15 people who were just having a good day just get killed like bugs because of a stupid mistake, it's terrible.

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.