Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 261 to 280 of 4,151

Undead_terror

i was in my room in the dark,when i looked up seeing a spider over my head hanging on a web,freaked me out so turned on the lights,got some paper towel trying to kill it but it fell off landing on my bed and at great speed going at the back of my bed...well now i got to sleep on the couch

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

mamp

Was so busy I did not have time to look for a job today and I REALLY need the money.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Aerona

My boss said I could go home early today without me even asking. I didn't get to go home early.

Aerona

Switch Friend Code: SW-4614-2856-6595 | 3DS Friend Code: 4227-2067-0445 | Nintendo Network ID: Aerona

Nintenbro

STILL NO DAMN RETRO CITY RAMPAGE!!! Can you tell I'm disappointed?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

sykotek

Wins a rare prize from a contest, arrives like this...
Untitled
;__;

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Bread-Not-Toast

I think I have the male version of the menopause.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Nintenbro

@sykotek, the only thing I can make of that picture is that Skylanders figure is on it's side. That doesn't seem like a very big deal at all to me.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

CanisWolfred

G4L wrote:

@sykotek, the only thing I can make of that picture is that Skylanders figure is on it's side. That doesn't seem like a very big deal at all to me.

It's horribly disfigured actually. Look closer. See where the eyes are?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Nintenbro

@Mickeymac, I looked closer, and I was already able to see where the eyes are. It just appears as if it has fallen on it's side, inside the packaging. I mean, aren't the eyes supposed to be on both sides of the nose and above the mouth?

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Nintenbro

Yup! Definitely keep that thing in the packaging. Especially if it is in fact disfigured.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Bread-Not-Toast

We came second to last in Eurovision.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.