Forums

Topic: Disappointment of the Day

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 4,254

WrappedInBlack

my girl won't let me rename our kid "Female"... my house is hawt and I can't sleep... everyone is sleep but me... now i'm on here cause i've already been banned from every other forum.Ive joined...

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Blast

Disappointment of the Day? Realizing the impact of Swapnote being dead.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Deleted84

Netflix doesn't have the 2nd season of 'Are you afraid of the Dark'

My halloween costume is severely lacking. I threw on a vintage 1987 Black & Grey 80's sweater, some Black & pink retro shades, some semi-retro pumps and a pink roll up-knit band on my arm, which is practically the same costume i wore in 2011 when i was getting hit on by some disco dressed milf at a family halloween party....Which was totally awkward, considering her husband was 'eye slaughtering' me across the room.

Luigi's Mansion is taking up a HUGE chunk of my gaming time, longer than i expected. good game, but it looks like i won't be squeezing in Super Metroid, gonna save it for NOV instead!

Edited on by Deleted84

Deleted84

GuSolarFlare

got my first bad grade in the whole year.... good thing it won't impact me much since I've been doing great for the rest of the year but I'm kinda disppointed by it.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Wonder_Ideal

I got my wisdom teeth removed this morning. As of now I'm restricted to a diet of jello, pudding, and ice cream. Hm, that's wouldn't actually be all that bad if my face wasn't swollen and in pain. Oh well, at least I got to keep the teeth. They shan't take my wiseness from me!

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. [email protected]

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Happy_Mask

Wonder_Ideal wrote:

I got my wisdom teeth removed this morning. As of now I'm restricted to a diet of jello, pudding, and ice cream. Hm, that's wouldn't actually be all that bad if my face wasn't swollen and in pain. Oh well, at least I got to keep the teeth. They shan't take my wiseness from me!

Stick ice on it 24/7, otherwise it'll get really discolored and bruised. Hope you get through comfortably~

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Jani-Koblaney

Blastoise-san wrote:

Disappointment of the Day? Realizing the impact of Swapnote being dead.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Dark-Luigi

My parents are getting into a huge argument over the house and such, I'm afraid they could get divorced...

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Auracle

Dark-Luigi wrote:

My parents are getting into a huge argument over the house and such, I'm afraid they could get divorced...

That's awful! My prayers will be with your family, @Dark-Luigi.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

GuardianKing

@Dark-Luigi Don't worry, they're probably just going through a phase. Look on the bright side; at least they don't lash out on you.

Still, I hope resolve finds you well in this situation.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi: I'd say only fear divorce if this has been a long, ongoing thing... married couples fight sometimes - that's normal. My parents get into arguments (sometimes loud ones), but they still love each other very much... so I guess my question is, does this happen a lot and/or for a long period of time?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

@True_Hero Thanks.
@GurdainKing You're right, thank you.
@Gioku Actually, I think it only happened twice, so I guess it's nothing to sneeze about.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuardianKing

@Dark-Luigi Do me a favor: if your parents lash out on you, fight back. You're still young, so fight while you still can...

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Mickey

@WingedSnagret Hey, man. I know things have been rough lately, but I just want you to know that I (along with everyone else with a good heart on NL) believe in you. Things will turn up eventually. Trust me.

@Big_Boy_Chubs I suggest you re-examine the quality of your friendship with her.

@MrWalkieTalkie Those guys need to get their heads out to where the sun can shine on it, you clearly did nothing wrong.

@PrincessSugoi Do what you feel is right. Whatever it is: I (along with [hopefully] everyone else on NL) will support your decision.

@GustavoSF It's okay, man. I've gone through the 'moving away from friends' situation as well. Just remember one thing: Social Networks are your friend.

@Wonder_Ideal Don't worry, man. I know you'll power through it!

@Dark-Luigi Like @GuardianKing said: I'm sure your parents are just going through a phase and will get over this eventually. With that said, I'll be praying for you and your parents just incase. I hope everything works out.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Trying to print something........ I'm out of ink.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GamecubeMan

I am literally the cliche "nice guy" in the situation. It just so happens that the girl I mentioned earlier likes my friend. So, what happened was..... for whatever reason.... she came up to me and said that she wanted to sit next to me instead of her boyfriend on a bus ride to Utah for band. Long story short she ends up sitting next to him anyways. The funny thing is, he kinda made her cry and despite this she still hangs out with every waking moment. So yeah... thats whats going on in my life at the moment.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My Bio by True_Hero

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

RR529

Today I noticed that one of the 3 stray cats that have wandered around our neighborhood for the past year & a half is dead at the side of the road

Yeah, I know they're not our cats (and born strays, they don't seem to want human help anyways), but I've grown accustomed to seeing them walk around the neighborhood when I walk the dog (and watching them test how close they can sneak up to the dog), and it's a bit sad that we're down to two...

I hope it isn't the one that just had kittens, and I hope the event doesn't drive the others out of the area.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Mickey

@Miss_Dark Hey, it's good that you've found a way to not get too stressed out. The best thing you could probably do is figure out a way to balance it out with schoolwork by limiting yourself (ie: Two Miiverse posts = One page of whatever book you're reading).

@mariobro4 I did that once... the results were not pretty.

@GamecubeMan I've had it hammered into my skull by people older and wiser than me enough to safely tell you: If you have something to say, say it now. You're only young once, don't let it go to waste and spend the rest of your life wondering why you didn't do something. That's just no way to live.

@RR529 Aw, man. That's gotta be rough. I hope things turn up soon.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

well... my friends did it... they crossed a thin line that friends shouldn't... they are trying to shove an ugly girl I don't even know into a relationship with me.... that's betrayal! especially because I have someone I like already! it could even be a beatiful girl that at the moment I'd refuse! and they're forcing it.... heck I found the weirdest friends ever, in bad moments they try to help me, when everything's fine they pull a prank like this.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic